***in' Perfect

Take that however you wish.

Alli POV-

Night after night, Zack would come back from the studio, exhausted and emotional, which matched my moods perfectly. I was always tired, and overly emotional, moreso than usual. My dreams had gotten stranger, and to top it all off, my period was late. "Uh...Lex..." I said, shaking my sister awake. Zack was at the studio, the orders for the day were done, and Lexi had fallen asleep on the couch. "What?" she grumbled. "I think I'm pregnant," I told her. Lexi sat up and rubbed her eyes, fully awake. "What? Allison...please tell me I dreamed what you just told me..." she said. I shook my head, my arms wrapped around my stomach. I felt like I was going to puke...again. "How late are you?" Lexi asked me. I looked down at my feet. "Three weeks," I said.

"Three weeks? Alli, we've only been here for six," Lexi replied, standing up. I nodded, tears streaming down my face. "I know," I whispered. "Oh God. Come here. Don't cry...it's gonna be okay," she said, hugging me tightly. "I just wanna find out before Zack gets here...I...I need to know," I choked out. Lexi nodded and took me by the hand. "We'll go get you a test. I'm sure it's just...all the stress of us moving and all. You'll be fine," she told me.

Lexi POV-

"Uh. Al...Zack just pulled in..." I said, peeking out the front curtain. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Damn it. Lexi..." Alli said. I turned to my sister, her face tear-stained, pregnancy test in hand. "Are you..." I started. Alli just nodded. She was bawling, and Zack was coming in. She had already told me she didn't want to tell him just yet if she was pregnant. She wanted to wait a couple of weeks. "Why don't you go take a shower...relax. I'll get rid of this...and you can tell Zack later. We'll cuddle up with him on the couch and watch a movie before we eat. Okay?" I said, wiping the tears from my sister's face. She nodded and hugged me, handed me the pregnancy test, and headed into Zack's bathroom to shower. We both loved his shower. It was probably the size of a regular person's bathroom with two showerheads that came down from the ceiling. Zack and I, and I'm sure he and Alli, made regular use of that shower together.

I gathered up the pregnancy test, box, and bag from the drug store and tossed them in a drawer in my room before heading downstairs. "Hey babe," Zack said, kissing my lips. "Hey," I replied. "Where's Al?" he asked. "Upstairs. Showering. She's been emotional today...thinking about stuff. You know how she is," I answered. "Yeah? She okay? Should I go check on her?" he asked. "No..she'll be out in a little bit. I'm gonna start dinner and we'll watch a movie...you okay?"

Zack POV-

"Yeah....just got some news today..." I told Lexi. "What news?" she asked. I shook my head and pulled off my shoes. "I'll tell you and Alli together," I replied. "Okay..." she said. I walked upstairs to check on Alli depsite Lexi's assurance that she was okay. "Alli?" I called, pushing my bedroom door open. "Hey..." she said, pulling on a pair of my pajama pants. "You okay? Lex said you seemed upset..." I asked. "Yeah...come here..." she said. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. "I love you..." I told her. "I love you, too...I missed you today. Is that lame?" she asked. I pulled back and shook my head. "No. Not lame..." I said. "Good..." she replied, hugging me tighter. "You know...if you hadn't just gotten out of the shower...I'd pull you in there with me..." I whispered. "Damn it..." Alli said. "Is that sarcasm?" I asked. She giggled and kissed my lips softly. "Nope. Not at all...I'm gonna go help Lex. I love you...don't take too long," she told me.

Alli POV-

I left Zack alone to shower after a few more kisses and went downstairs to help Lexi cook. "Please tell me that's what I think it is," I said, leaning over her shoulder. "Fajitas..." she replied. "Oh my God. I love you. I've been wanting them all week," I told her. "Craving?" Lexi asked. "I guess so...you know how I am...I love Mexican food," I replied. Lexi nodded and pointed to the cabinet. "You can get out the plates if you want," she told me. I felt a pair of hands on my waist as I reached into the cabinet. "You got it?" Zack asked. "Yeah, I got it...thank you," I replied, stretching to reach into the cabinet. Zack laughed and reached up above me to grab the plates. "We really need to move those down...I never used them before you girls came here," he said. "Why not?" I asked. "G always wanted to go out...so either we went out or we ordered in. I swear, I've cooked in here maybe twice...and that was in the microwave. You girls are amazing in the kitchen, though...take that how ever you wish," he replied, patting me on the butt as he walked away.

I grabbed the silverware from the drawer and followed Zack to the table. "I need to talk to you girls," he said. "About?" we both asked. "Come sit down for a second..." Zack said to Lexi. She put her spatula down and sat at the table across from Zack. I sat in his lap. "So...we decided we're gonna do a tour..." he told us. "When?" I asked him. "Starting the week of the album release...album drops on Tuesday, we're gonna start tour the day before..." he replied. I'd be pretty far along in my pregnancy by then. "When will you be back?" Lexi asked. "We'll be back in October, I think," he told her. "So we won't see you for...oh my God...three months..." I said. "No, no...see, that's the thing...I want you girls to go with me," he told me, rubbing my stomach through my shirt. It made my heart stop. It was almost like he knew...but I knew there was no way that he did. "Go with you?" Lexi replied. Zack nodded. "I wanna get VU out there...sell some merch at shows...plus...I'd miss you ladies way too much if you stayed behind. So, what do you say?" he said.