***in' Perfect

It was time to make our brother proud.

Alli POV-

The week in New York flew by. I went to the doctor when we got home to get things with the baby checked out. I was definitely pregnant, and by their estimate, I had gotten pregnant around Valentine's Day. That wasn't anything I didn't already know. They gave me a due date of November the sixth, meaning that a month after Zack got home from tour, I'd be giving birth. It was already almost May, meaning I was nearly three months along, and I still hadn't told Zack. I was terrified to tell him. I was terrified to lose him, and we had very little time until it was time to leave for tour.

May and June passed and I still kept my pregnancy a secret. I was starting to show, but thank God Zack hadn't noticed. I don't know how, but he didn't. We celebrated Brian's birthday and before I knew it, we were packing for tour. First, it was off to Canada, followed by dates all across the US, then back to Canada, followed by more in the US, more in Canada, and more in the US. I'd never seen a list of dates so out of order in my life. Whoever planned that tour was strange.

I first felt the baby move when we were on the plane to Canada. Everyone but me had fallen asleep. It was a light, fluttery feeling, but undoubtedly, it was my baby. I rubbed my stomach and blinked back tears. I was four months from giving birth, and only my sister and I knew about it still.

Zack POV-

Tears filled my eyes as we took the stage. My hands were shaking, and I felt like I was going to vomit. It was our first time playing without Jimmy...and though I was excited, I was hurting. It didn't feel right being up there without him. I looked back at the drumset and saw Mike, staring out at the crowd. I was so thankful that he had joined us. He'd done so much for us since Jimmy's passing, and I would forever be grateful to him for that.

On top of the show, I was worried about Alli. She was distancing herself again. We'd had sex three times in a month, and, not that I cared, she was gaining weight, sleeping more, and crying a lot. If I didn't know better, I would've sworn that she was pregnant. I had convinced myself otherwise, though. I knew that if she was, she would've told me. I shook my thoughts as the opening to Nightmare began to play. This was it. "I hope I make you proud, Jimmy," I said. I looked over to Brian, who nodded, then to Johnny, Matt, and Mike. It was time to make our brother proud