Status: I love my all my readers!! You guys make my day =) I'm keeping this coming as fast as I can, just for all of you

Written in the Stars of Heaven

Three.

"Wh-what's your name?" I stammered, buying time.

"You take me for an idiot? Why in the hell would I tell you my name? Now hurry up, and pull!" he sneered, spit flying through the mouth hole in his mask.

"I'm afraid."

Now, his anger was off the charts. He leaned in close to me, exactly what I had hoped for. "You will do this, and you will do it now. Before all of my patience runs dry!"

"Please come here, just a little closer. I need to ask you something," I begged, voice laced with dramatized fear.

His bright blue eyes lit with fury, icy flames dancing in his wrath, as he reached out and grabbed my chin, roughly pulling my face right up to his.

This was my chance. My one hope at escape. Holding my breath, I quickly raised the revolver from my temple, and slammed it into his head.

Probably more out of surprise than actual pain, he stumbled back and landed flat on his butt. Thankfully, the idiot had released my hands, so the second after I hit him, I raced over to the exit and pulled the unlocked door wide open. And I prided myself on the fact that I'd managed to do the opposite of what those stupid girls from the horror movies would have done, and kept the gun with me. It was almost guaranteed that there was still a bullet in there somewhere, and it could save my life if the time came that called for me to use it. The only thing I didn't take into account was the possibility of another gun.

Heart hammering erratically within my chest, I dashed through the long, dark corridor and scrambled onto the wooden stairs, doing my best to not let the pounding of following footsteps get to me.

"You'll pay for this, mark my words little girl!" he bellowed as I reached the top of the stairs and pulled on the knob there. Frigid panic set in when it refused to open when I turned it to the right. I looked back and saw the large man pulling a second gun, a pistol, from his waistband as he neared the bottom of the structure.

Hurriedly, I turned the knob the opposite direction, and cursed. It wouldn't budge. "No, not this far," I moaned, throwing myself into the door, giving up hope. I was going to die, and there was no way to stop it. I might as well just let him get it over with.

Brushing the fallen tear from my cheek, I turned to face him and sank down to the top step. "Do it. Kill me." I whispered.

The man's lips turned into a sick, sadistic smirk as he raise his pistol, aiming it right at me. "With pleasure, girly."

I didn't have a moment to ponder the note of familiarity of his word, before my ears rang with the loud shot. Frantically looking down, I was horrified to see deep crimson goo spilling from my chest, not but a few inches from my heart. I really was going to die.

Everything dimmed slowly as I flopped to the side, clutching the warm, bleeding hole. The pain was gone, I was done panicking. It was only peace as the darkness brightened, filling my vision with a brilliant white light. I knew from the movies that I was supposed to go into that tunnel. If I wanted to die, that is. And to be perfectly honest, I did want to perish. It was better than living with my kidnapper. But I couldn't. Especially not when a luminous figure appeared out of nowhere. The hand reached out, urging me forward, into the light. It was so hard to resist, but I simply wouldn't listen to it, to the Angel of Death. There was something inside of me that forbade it. I had to wait in the darkness, because that beautiful light wasn't meant for me. Not yet anyway.

After the angel realized that I was ignoring him, he vanished, taking the light along with him, leaving me in the pitch dark. And then everything was gone
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that wasn't very long, but I had to end at a suspenseful part! =0) Things are gonna be seriously changing after this chapter. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Love,
Destiny