Status: I love my all my readers!! You guys make my day =) I'm keeping this coming as fast as I can, just for all of you

Written in the Stars of Heaven

Seven.

Melani- Age 17

After the horrifying images faded into oblivion, the sharp, intense pain filling my skull followed suit. I was finally able to see that I was sprawled out on the floor, Felix crouched down next to me, looking on with curiosity and something that resembled triumph. His ruby eyes had yet to fade back into their flattering hazel shade. Hunger was still evident within them.

“Are you alright, Melani?” he inquired, fighting off a smirk. Why?

“Uh, fine. Head rush.” I didn’t know why, but I had this overwhelming need to hide what I’d just experienced from him.

“I don’t think so. What did you see. Tell me.”

Pushing myself up onto my knees, I frowned. “Why is this so important to you?”

Now he was unable to stop his wide grin as he moved backward to sit on the couch. “The Prophesy, Melani. It states, very vaguely I might add, that once the Chosen One, said to be a Herllow, arrives bearing visions of her past, we will all be saved. We can’t know for sure, but the Reapers believe that it means the events in her visions will lead to the answer to our revival. Our souls will be returned,” he explained.

Yet again, my head began spinning at the revelation. Prophesies and visions were just too much. “And you think that I’m this Chosen One?”

“I do.”

“And why in the world would you think that? So I passed out. I have been through quite a lot these past few hours. Not to mention you were running after me! What was that about, by the way? And why in the hell are your eyes red?” I demanded, scrambling to my feet, the silk dress tickling my mid-thighs where it fell to.

“Hunger. And I know it’s you for several reasons. One; your eyes were literally glowing blue during that vision. And two; your Mark is that of a Herllow, and much different from anything I’ve ever seen.”

Suddenly, I caught on to a predicament here. He said that I was this Herllow creature, most likely a kind of race. He was a Reaper, and they were hoping to take over. “Oh-my-gawd, I’m in the lair of the enemy.” I didn’t realize I’d said it out loud until it was too late.

Cocking his head to the side, as if he maybe didn’t hear me right, a scowl slowly formed on Felix’s face, darkening his maroon gaze. “Damn. A smart one.”

And with that, he lunged.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a really short one! Sorry! But the physical act of writing this all out is painful. I mean, I know exactly what's gonna happen next, but I'm having the hardest time getting it out! But please comment =0)

Love
Destiny