Status: I love my all my readers!! You guys make my day =) I'm keeping this coming as fast as I can, just for all of you

Written in the Stars of Heaven

Eight.

My eyes widened in shock. I mean, this guy had put on such a convincing act. Though I’d still been suspicious of him, I wasn’t entirely sure he was evil until he threw himself onto my small body. And let me tell you, this was not a fair fight. I was a measly little 5’2”, maybe 120 lbs. soaking wet. Sure I was fairly toned from my hours in the gym, but I was no match for a man towering over me at at least 6’, and considerably muscular. I could not see a favorable solution to it.

“I thought maybe we could get along. Guess I was wrong,” he snarled, wrapping long arms around me and pulling us both from the ground.

Don’t get me wrong, I tried to escape his grasp, I did. But as I said before, he was practically engulfing me with his size. All my frantic thrashing was accomplishing was pissing him off.

“Stupid bitch! Hold still!” he roared, carrying me down the hall, to the locked door at the very end. I knew something was wrong with that!

“No! Let me go!” I shouted back, knowing it was pointless. No one was around for miles.

Producing a silver key from the pocket of his jeans, Felix pushed the door open to reveal what resembled a hotel room. There was a large bed, nicely made. A green sofa on one of the walls, a small kitchen area, and a hall with a single door, presumably the bathroom.

Setting me back on my feet, he closed the door behind us. “Now, beauty, are you going to cooperate and tell me what the vision was about?”

“Go to hell.”

“Oh, we’re already here babe. Now get with the talking.”

“Not a chance,” I sneered. “I will not help someone as vile as you!”

He made a dramatic show of rolling his ruby eyes. “I was hoping we could skip this part.”

Before I saw him even move, Felix had reeled his fist back, throwing it viciously into my jaw. Out of both shock and pain, I stumbled to the white carpet. The whole left side of my face began throbbing, crying out for relief. But it wasn’t getting it.

He knelt down and rolled my body over, so I was on my stomach. Much to my horror, the produced a sharp butcher knife from a leather holder on his waist. Creepy, much? “One for every refusal. Just something to gauge how long it took me to break you. This is day one…” he oozed, voice like rotten honey dripping down my spine.

Felix pushed my dark hair out of the way, and brought the blade down on my lower-neck, right at that spot where the vertebra sticks out more so than the other places, and pushed into the skin. I felt a thin trail of warm liquid spilling down the side of my neck, dripping onto the carpet from my clavicle as he dragged the knife further down in a short, straight line. Like a tally mark. Sick bastard.

My painfully empty stomach rolled when I felt him lower his face and press his lips onto the cut, lightly running the tip of his tongue around in pool of blood that had collected there. “Mmm,” he moaned in ecstasy. “You taste especially delicious! Too bad I have to really limit myself with this…”

Finally, after what seemed like hours of the psycho lapping at the sliced skin, he pulled away, roughly pushing my face into the floor in the process. “Shame, but I have to go. I’ll return later,” he promised.

Very fast, like he had super-human speed or something, he was out of the room, the lock clicking into place from the outside.

Knowing it was futile, I pulled myself up and went over to the door, pulling hard on the knob. Damn. Of course it wouldn’t budge. What kind of villain would that make him, I thought to myself, scanning the room. Just like one at a hotel. But why? Why in the world would Felix have a place like this out in the middle of nowhere?

And then it hit me. I wasn’t his first captive. What did he say when he found me? That he saw a bright light and came to see what it was? Yeah right. And my name is Peter Pan! Who wants to go see Wonderland? Or Neverland… I was never one for flying pre-pubescent boys. No, what I liked was hunks with-

Focus Mel, I reminded myself. He came out because of the light. Maybe he was hunting for that! From what I understood, people, or souls more aptly, showed up here fairly frequently. It was clear he was some kind of vampire-demon monster who took pleasure in drinking blood. So maybe he went around searching for poor lost girls, brought them back to his place, and made them his blood whores. Maybe regular whores to. Eww!

But it all made sense. This was routine for him, right up until he found that I was no normal, what did he call me, Herllow? I was the Chosen One. And here I was, trapped in a room in which countless women had probably been taken advantage of and killed. Just fantastic. How could it get any better? Gawd, this was exactly what I asked Santa for! Not.

Taking a calming breath, I moved over to the window on the wall by the bed to inspect it. Outside, all I could see was the dark outline of trees. Wonderful. And it was probably that virtually unbreakable, bullet-proof crap, but it didn’t hurt to try. I picked up a wooden metal stool from the bar in the kitchen, and hauled it back over, taking my stance. With as much force as I could produce, I hurled it at the window, and only had a short time to move out of the way before it bounced back and smashed me in the head. Just as I thought. Now what was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it!! It's only going to get better from here! haha Please, pretty please, with cherries, or whatever topping you like best, on top, comment!! lol They really keep me motivated =0)

xoxo
Destiny