Status: meh idk

Like Honey On My Lips

XxX 1 XxX

I walked through the dark forest; searching. Searching for something. I didn’t know what I was searching for but I knew it was something precious. Something important to me. Something… I needed very badly.

But I still didn’t know what.

Then, I became very panicked. Everything shifted. The trees were closer; suffocating me.


I woke up in a cold sweat. My breathing was ragged and heavy. I leaned over and turned on my lamp before running a shaky hand through my hair.

Glancing over at the clock, the red numbers told me that it was 5:37 A.M. I groaned in frustration and rolled over onto my stomach, trying to sleep for at least a few more minutes.

But sleep evaded me and so I heaved myself out of bed and trudged towards the bathroom so I could get ready for school.

^^^^^^^^^

The morning air nipped at my cheeks as I walked the few blocks to my buddy’s house. He usually gave me a ride to school, being that I didn’t have a car.

I shifted my backpack on my shoulders as his house came into view. I was starting to get chilled so I rushed inside, yelling, “Mommy, I’m home!”

Mrs. Henderson poked her head around the corner, smiling, as I took my shoes off by the door.

“Honey, It’s 7:00! You usually don’t come around until about 7:30. Why with all the recent, early activity?” She asked me.

I walked over. I had always liked her. She was like a mom to me and I loved it.

“Been getting up early, that’s all.” I shrugged. “So is you son up?”

She rolled her eyes, “I have no idea.”

“Well, I’ll go check!” I smirked, dropping my school bag, and loping up the stairs.

“Aaron!!!” I yelled as I reached his door.

I opened it to reveal a person tangled in blankets and still sleeping. I took that opportunity to jump on him and blow in his ear lightly. He groaned, trying to push me away, but his weak attempts failed. “Stephanie, go away.”

I laughed before getting up and turning on his light.

“You bitch.” He groaned, tucking his face under his pillow.

“Hey now! You better go brush your teeth if you’re going to have a potty mouth like that.” I walked over to is bed and gently pulled on his ear.

He groaned, again.

“Aaron,” I whined like a little girl, “get up!”

“Fine!”

Finally, I saw those green eyes. Although, he was glaring at me, I was still happy to see him awake.

“Go get in the shower and I’ll get some clothes ready for you.” I smiled before looking around the messy room.

I looked for his hamper because that was the only place that ever had clean clothes in it. Finally, I found it after a while and dug through it. I found faded jeans -that smelt like detergent- and a black, Fox Racing t-shirt that I had gotten his last Christmas.

Seeing this shirt made me laugh.

Aaron was still in his bed but was now sitting instead of laying. “What’s so funny?”

“I’m laughing at the fact that everyone we meet thinks that we are dating.”

“But we aren’t.” There was a certain longing in Aaron’s voice that I didn’t catch.

“Exactly.” I laughed a little again. “Okay, well I got your clothes picked out but I’m going to give you the liberty of getting your own boxers and socks. I’ll be downstairs, having breakfast.”

Aaron grunted in reply, before heading to his bathroom.

I was smiling as I walked into the kitchen. “He’s up.” I informed Mrs. Henderson.

“Good. Now, do you want a pancake?” She offered.

“You know it!” I licked my lips. “Do you have honey?”

“Always, ya honey freak.”

I laughed. I really was a honey freak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stephanie's Outfit
Sorry this chapter may suck REALLY BAD, but I'm still not sure how this story is going to go!!!!

Tell me what you think!!! thanks!!!!