Re-Occuring Thoughts

PDA Hater?

I walked up to the Porter’s front door and knocked.
Zach’s mom answered the door.
“Well Hi sweetie! What brings you here?”
“Hi Mrs. Porter. Is Vic home?”
“Yes dear, he’s up in room. Come on in and go up there if you want.” She said.
“Okay. Which room is it?” I asked.
“Second on the right.” She replied.
I walked into their home. It was gorgeous. It smelled like cookies in here. I could really get use to chillin’ here.
As I walked by the living room I saw all the boys in their on the couch watching TV. Michael was holding an ice pack on his face.
I stopped and waved at them.
“Whatcha doin’ here Sarah?” Zach asked.
“I’m actually here to see your brother.” I said.
“Oh. I don’t think he wants to be bothered right now.” Zach said awkwardly.
“I need to talk to him though! It’s important!” and before Zach could say another word, I was running up the stairs to Vic’s room.
I found his room and knocked on the door.
He opened it, took one look at me and almost slammed the door in my face, but I caught it with my hand before he could close it completely.
“I need to talk to you.” I said.
He didn’t say anything, but he didn’t close the door either. He just stood there.
“What was that?!” I asked him.
He didn’t answer.
“Why did you punch Michael?! He did do anything to you!”
“I couldn’t stand to see him on you like that.” He said, suddenly wishing he could take it back.
I was shocked. But I kept going. “Well you hate me! So why does it matter?!”
“I mean I hate PDA. Doesn’t matter who it is. I just hate it, and you guys were making me sick.”
“But you and Michael are friends right?!” “Why would you punch him because of that!?”
“I really don’t want to talk about it anymore.” He started to close the door.
“Wait!” I said.
“Listen. I don’t like you at all. So just go. Now. And never talk to me. Again.”
He slammed the door in my face.
I stood there for a moment.
All of this still didn’t make sense.
Why would someone punch their best friend, just because they were showing too much PDA?
There was something more to this, but my body was too tired to think.
I walked back down stairs and said my goodnights to everyone.
Michael stopped me at the door.
“I’m sorry for everything. Sorry if I was too forward.” He said.
“Oh you weren’t being to forward!” I reassured him. “I liked it.”
“I like you.” He said. We stared at each other for a long time, and then he kissed me goodnight.
While he was kissing me, I heard glass shatter in the kitchen. I pulled away to see what happened.
Vic was standing there surrounded by a broken glass. He looked to angry. He was breathing deeply. He stared at us with such hatred. Finally he broke his glare and ran up the stairs to his room.
I ran out the door, not looking back.
What was wrong with that child! I guess he must REALLY hate PDA!
I ran upstairs to my room and fell on my bed without changing into PJs. I needed to get to sleep now so I could talk to Vic.