Re-Occuring Thoughts

New Girls in Town

The next time I woke up it was because someone was trying to lift me out of my seat and carry me somewhere. That someone was Kaitlyn.
“What are you doing?” I laughed at her.
“Oh well we are at our new house, and I didn’t want to wake you, so I was going to carry you into the living room and let you sleep there.” She said innocently.
I stood up and just laughed at her. Kaitlyn could be so goofy at times, but she meant well.
I look around. Very nice neighborhood! The scene and view was gorgeous! The houses were gorgeous! Our house was gorgeous!
“Oh my god! Can you believe this place?” Kaitlyn exclaimed.
“No.” I breathed, looking around wide eyed. “I can’t.”
I was beyond happy. This place was like heaven.
I looked at our neighbors houses. The one on the left was quaint and cute. Maybe old people lived there. The one on the right look more modern and very nice. Maybe a family lived there.
I looked in the window. A pair of eyes was staring back at me. A pair of eyes and red hair.

Red hair!

I gasped and looked back, but no one was there.

“Come on, Sarah” I thought to myself “you’re imagining things. Get yourself together.”
“Wanna go inside?” Kaitlyn asked.
I blinked a couple of times. “Of course”