Re-Occuring Thoughts

Victor

We walked through the threshold of our new house.

It. Was. Amazing.

There was a flat screen TV in the den and a fire place. The kitchen was small, but fully loaded and modern. Upstairs was two bedrooms. One had a balcony that overlooked our awesome pool. I claimed this room.
I was checking out the huge ass closet when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Kaitlyn yelled. She was a lot more outgoing than I was.
I stepped into my bathroom and looked around.
It had a walk in shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub. This place was awesome!
I heard Kaitlyn introducing herself to whoever was downstairs. I pulled myself from my awesome room to see want was going on.
I walked downstairs and saw 4 people standing by the front door talking. One of them was Kaitlyn. Another person was a nice looking woman who was probably around the age of 40, but she didn’t even look close to that age.
A young man around 18 or 19 stood beside her. He had brown hair and blue eyes. Dayummm this boy was fine. Kaitlyn must have thought so too because she was batting her eyelashes at him and giggling.
I just shook my head and laughed at her.
The last person stood behind the women and guy. He was short so I could barely see him. It was almost like he was hiding or something. I didn’t think too much about it.
I walked over to the group of people and introduced myself.
“Hi, I’m Sarah” I said and held out my hand.
The brunette guy was the first to grab it.
“I’m Zach.” He smiled. “it’s very nice to meet you.”
I felt myself blush. “It’s nice to meet you too!” I said.
Then I moved onto the older lady.
“Hello” I said shaking her hand.
“Hi, I’m their mom” she said gesturing to the two boys beside her. “And that’s Victor back there.” Pointing to the younger boy practically hiding behind his brother. “ You’re gonna have to excuse him, he’s a little shy.”
Now turned around toward the door, Victor crossed his arms and said under his breath “I’m not shy.”

He really didn’t want to be here.

Suddenly I noticed that the back of his head looked extremely familiar, but I didn’t have much time to think about it because their mom was talking to me again.
“We live next door. You can come visit anytime you like!” She said.
“Okay thanks.” I replied, happy to have made some friends already.
“Zach is having some of his friends over later, maybe all of you guys can get together and “chill”” Their mom said lamely.
“Yeah! They could come over and we could have a house-warming party!” Kaitlyn suggested.
“Great idea!” Zach said. “We’ll be here around 8”
“Okay!” Kaitlyn said excitingly. “See you them, bye!”
Everyone said their goodbyes and headed out the door. That’s when I got a good look at Zach’s brother. He had red hair, blue eyes, and looked exactly like the boy in my dream. And I mean EXACTLY! We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. Finally he broke eye contact with me and ran out the door. But not before flipping me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super long! Sorry