Re-Occuring Thoughts

Thinking Of You

Kaitlyn didn’t see this happen. She was too busy dancing around the living room. I could tell that she was soo excited, but the guys weren’t for another like 10 hours.
There was a big puffy couch in the den. It looked so inviting, and before you could say “good-night” I was curled up in a ball on the couch fast asleep.

___________________________________________________________

“Good morning beautiful.” Someone whispered in my ear.
I woke up, and looked around. I was still on the fluffy couch, but the room around me was different. The fire place, now lite, was the only light in the room and it was dark out. I must have sleep for a really long time!
But something else was different. Someone was holding me, snuggling against me. I turned around to see who it was.
It was the gorgeous read head that look extremely similar to my next door neighbor.
I stared at him.
He chuckled slightly. “Hi.”
I just kept staring. He just took my breath away. Those piercing blue eyes looking at me made my stomach quiver.
He had a look of concern on his face. No matter what look he had on his face, he was still as beautiful as ever.
“Is something wrong my love?” he asked, sincerely worried.
I pulled myself together and said. “Oh nothing, I just… You’re so…”
He saved me from my embarrassing stammering and pulled me into a passionate kiss.
The whole world disappeared. It was only me and… uhmm…
I pulled away.
“What’s your name?” I asked the ginger headed boy.
“Oh.” he smiled. “It’s Victor, but you can call me Vic.”