Re-Occuring Thoughts

I Hate You

Kaitlyn and I stood there like deer’s in headlights. Our faces were burning red and we were completely speechless.
While wiping tears of laughter from his face Zach said “That was epic!”
“Umm, wh… what are you do… doing here?” I stammered.
He laughed “its eight o’clock, we were supposed to come over, remember?” “We stood outside knocking for 5 minutes, and we knew you were home, so we let ourselves in”
“And I’m glad we did!” said the handsome brunette boy standing beside Zach. “Because that was an epic show.”
Zach laughed. “Yeah it was!” “Now let me introduce everyone.”
“This” pointing to the handsome brunette with piercing green eyes “is Cameron.”
“Nice to meet you” he said, shaking our hands.
I looked over at Kaitlyn. She was in love. She just stared at Cameron. Oblivious to the world around her.
Zach continued. “And this” pointing to the sexy guy with dreads “is Nathan.”
“Hi” Nathan said grinning.
He had a GORGEOUS smile!
“This is…” Zach started, but the cute boy with dimples wearing a beanie interrupted him.
“Hey ladies, I’m Michael” he said kissing our hands and giving us a little wink.
Kaitlyn and I giggled.
“And of course you know Victor.” Zach said.
Victor looked at Kaitlyn and smiled. Then his eyes fell on me and he gave me the dirtiest look anyone has ever given me.
What was his problem! I haven’t said one word to him!
That might be the problem! I haven’t talked to him yet. He might think I’m ignoring him, or I don’t like him! Yeah that’s it! Well I can fix this problem real quick!
Kaitlyn and the boys were now talking about Star Wars and looking at our collectibles.
I walked up to Victor.
“Hey Vic! Can I talk to you for a sec.?
He turned around and gave me a look of confusion.
“Why did you call me Vic? Only the people closest to me call me Vic.”
“Oh well, you said I could call you Vic.”
“I’ve never talked to you before.” He said.
Oh, that’s right! “he” told me in my dream that I could call “him” Vic.
I blushed.
He started to walk away, but I caught him by his arm.
“Did I do something wrong?” I asked
“No.” he said simply “I just hate you”
He walked away and I just stood there with my mouth wide open.
He hated me?! He didn’t even know me!