Re-Occuring Thoughts

It's Confusing

Everyone was now sitting on the puffy couch watching the first Star Wars.
There was three seats left on the couch; two on the left of Michael and one on the right of him. Vic took one of the seats the seats on the left of Michael. I didn’t even think about sitting beside Vic, so I took the seat on the other side of Michael.
We were all laughing and having a good time watching the movie.
Michael thought he would be cute and put his arm around me.
Man! He was a flirter!
I could have sworn I saw Vic tense up beside Michael.
That thought quickly left my mind we Michael started whispering things in my ear. I felt myself blush. I sure was doing that a lot this evening.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vic cross his arms.
That’s when Michael started kissing my cheek and nibbling on my ear.
I giggled. He was good at this flirting thing.
His kisses moved closer to my mouth. Vic was fidgeting in his seat and staring at us.
Wtf was his problem?!
Finally Michael gave me a huge kiss on the lips.
It was passionate but ended to quick. I felt his lips leave mine and I opened my eyes to see what was going on.
Michael was on the ground and Vic was on top of him punching him in the face.
“WTF MAN! GET OFF!” Michael yelled at Vic.
Zach got up and ran to pull Vic off of Michael.
Zach grabbed Vic by the shoulders and forced him to look at him.
“What the hell is your problem bro!?” Zach yelled at Vic.
Vic didn’t answer him. He was too busy staring at me kind of possessively.
He broke his eye contact and looked at Zach.
“I’m sorry. I got to go.” He said and ran out of the front door.
Zach ran after him.
Everyone else was helping Michael up. He looked alright except for a cut on his eye.
“I think we better go.” Nathan said, helping Michael to the front door.
“Bye.” Was all I could manage to say.
The boys left without another word.
Kaitlyn looked at me bewildered.
“Wtf was that!”