Sequel: I Hate

I Love

I Love

I love the way her hair falls into her eyes.

“Morgan.” I laughed, pulling her to my chest.
“Kyle.” she mimicked, looking up at me. Her mossy green eyes were covered with the brown fringe of her hair. I quickly used my hand to sweep it back behind her ear. Her hand quickly pressed against mine and she flashed me a smile.

The slightest move of her head the second after and her hair once again took place in her eyes. Causing me to let out a small laugh.

I love how white her teeth are.

I couldn’t help but to smile back as I saw the light hit her already white teeth. It was the perfect contrast to go against the pink of her gums.

“What?” she questioned, pulling my thoughts back to the moment. I cocked my head to the side as I just glanced down at her face. Soaking in the moment as she clung onto my torso.

“What?” she asked again, a more demanding tone. Slowly, my eyes scanned back up to hers and another smile took place upon my face.

I love how her eyes are too close together.

Her green eyes gave me a confused look as she tried to take a step back. But I pulled her closer to me.

“Nu uh, Morgan.” I whispered. She went to tuck her head in by my neck but I stopped her, just so I could look at her.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked, slowly blinking her green eyes. They were close to her nose. Too close together, but too beautiful for anyone to point out.

“No.” I breathed, leaning down to press my lips against hers. She eagerly kissed me back.

Our lips danced together for a moment before she pulled away and smiled at me. “You sure are weird Kyle.” she laughed.

I just let a smile stretch across my face as I brought my hand up to her face.

I love the freckle she has on her neck.

She let out a soft sigh as I slowly ran my hand down her cheek and rested it on her shoulder. Just by my finger was a rather large freckle.

“Don’t look at it.” she whined, tilting her head so I could no longer see the spot that was slightly darker than the rest of her skin.

I shook my head and tilted her head back to where it was. “Don’t be ashamed of it.” I laughed, bringing my head down and pressing a soft kiss to her neck.

“But it’s gross.” she whined, pulling my face to hers and giving me another kiss.

I love how my shirts are too big for her, but she feels the need to wear them anyway

With Morgan’s naked body in my arms I couldn’t feel any better. Her green eyes glanced up at me before she kissed the under side of my jaw.

“I’m going to go make us dinner.” she whispered, pulling away from my body. Cold air hit me, causing me to quickly wrap the sheets tighter around my body. I rested my head on my hand as I watched her walk over to the closet.

“That shirt is way too big for you.” I grinned as she pulled the green material of my shirt over her body.

“It’s just the right size.” she answered, turning to face me. It stopped just above her knees, making her look as if she were drowning. “Now I don’t have to put anything else on.” she gave me a flirty grin before leaving our bedroom.

I love it when she laughs.

“Kyle!” she yelled, trying to push my hands away from her sides. I just grinned and continued my attack, causing her to let out a loud giggle. “Stop!” she cried, grabbing my right hand.

“Never!” I exclaimed, using my left to loosely run over my shirt that was shielding her stomach. She laughed loudly as she still tried to get me to stop tickling her.

“I give!” she giggled, “I give!” I grinned down at her and finally stopped my hands from their attack. “You’re so mean.” she said, reaching up and pulling my face down to hers.

“You love it.” I answered, allowing her to kiss me. She giggled again as I pushed her down onto the couch.

I love how every time I hear this song I think of her.

“How deep is your love, I really need to learn.” I softly sang along as I watched Morgan dance around our backyard.

The music steadily played throughout the speakers that Jonathan brought for the house warming party. Everyone was gathered in the backyard, Caleb was watching the grill, Jonathan and his girl were near the pool, Austin and Kent were throwing a football back and forth and Marc and Bonnie were lounging in some chairs.

I just stood back and watched Morgan as she twirled around. Her bare feet were turning slightly dark from the dirt that was clinging to them and her white sundress flew out around her legs.

“Kyle, come dance with me.” she said, extending her arms towards me. I finished off my beer and quickly went over to her. She slipped her hands around my neck and laughed as I picked her up and twirled her around. “This is my favorite song.” she giggled as I tilted her backwards.

“I know.” I told her. “You told me on our first date. ‘My favorite song is How Deep is Your Love by the Gee Bees and you better not make fun of it.’ You said it so cute.” I grinned, pulling her close to me again. “Ever since then it always made me think of you.” she just grinned widely and allowed me to twirl her around in circles.

I love how she sleeps.

“Thanks for coming guys.” I said with a smile.

All my friends answered with a chorus of “No problem Bro” before leaving. I shut the door behind them before making my way back to the empty yard.

“Morgan?” I asked, pushing open the glass doors. I stepped out into the warm air and found her curled up on one of the chairs that Marc and Bonnie were in before. Her eyes were shut as she rested her head on my blue hoodie. “Babe?” I asked, kneeling down next to her.

“Hmm?” she mumbled, pushing her face into the material. “I sleeping.”

I chuckled and lifted her into my arms. I gently pressed my lips against her forehead and smiled when she tightened her hands around my t shirt. I quickly brought her up to our room and placed her down on the bed before I lightly slipped off her sundress. She didn’t even stir as I softly lifted her body and put one of my shirts onto her small frame.

I tucked her into the bed and quietly stripped off my clothes before climbing into the other side. With my arms securely around her I heard her let out a soft sigh. She turned her body to face mine and tucked her head underneath my chin. I lightly ran my fingers through her brown hair and closed my eyes.

But most of all, I love how she makes me feel. How she makes me feel that I’m worth it, that life is worth living.

“Kyle?” Morgan whispered, I tore my eyes away from the movie that she picked out and looked down at her. Her eyes help a sparkle from behind her brown fringe as she smiled widely.

“Yeah Morgan?” I asked, shifting so I could get a better look at her.

“I love you.” she answered, leaning up and kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to start writing the second part right now.
Comments are greatly appreciated!