Soul Breaker.

2/2

We broke apart as soon as a ray of light hit our connected lips. Zacky flew off of me and landed on his ass on the wooden floor. I looked up at the door, pissed off that someone would ruin this that perfect moment, and seen the same man that had Zacky’s cheek. I was seething with anger at this point. “I thought I told you to leave!” I shouted as loud as I could.
“Brian calm down…” Zacky said in a small voice cowering closer to the floor.
“I only want to talk to Zack,” the man at the door said actually entering the room. “Privately.” He added.
“Well he can do it outside!” I yelled, heart pounding from the kiss and from anger. Zacky quickly stood and left the room with the other man leaving me alone to sort out everything that was going on in my head.
Did I really like Zack? Was I just using him as a fling? Will I fall in love with him? My brain immediately flew back to James.
His hair felt soft and silky under my fingers, my arm slightly cramping from the awkward position. The warm water around us smelled like roses, probably because he put roses petals in the water. I sighed, turning over, knowing that this moment could end at any minute. “What’s wrong babe?” He asked softly looking down at me with his sparkling green eyes.
“I just don’t want this moment to end.” I mumbled into his chest. His strong arms wrapped them selves around me and held me tightly.
“I don’t either Syn.” I smiled as he called me my nickname. At that moment the front door slammed shut and we both flew out of the tub, drying off as fast as we could and threw our clothes on. James leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss before he headed off to his wife, while I walked to my room feeling depressed, as I usually am when she comes home.

Syn. The nickname my one love had given me thirty years ago. I wanted to do something different with this life and decided to design clothes. The name of my clothing line is Synyster Gates Clothing, Synyster being my full nickname. I didn’t realize that there were tears running down my face until Zacky came in.
“Brian are you okay?” He asked while running towards me. I whipped the tears from my eyes and nodded slowly. “Why are you crying?” He asked sitting on my desk in front of me.
“Just thinking about someone from my past.” I mumbled looking at the shiny wood floor.
“You wanna talk about it?” I shook my head no, smiling a little. “Oh, okay. Well do you wanna take the rest of the day off?” He asked looking at me awkwardly. I thought about it, if I were to go home I could sort out my thoughts.
“Yeah I think I will take the rest of the day off.” I said smiling a real smile at him.
“Can I take the rest of the day off with you? I mean you look like you need some help relaxing.” My breath hitched in my throat. But my head nodded without me thinking.

Later that Night

“I want to have x-ray vision, sometimes. Just so I can check out Syn’s package.” Zacky said as he took another swage of his beer. We came over to my house, did some things, then invited the boys over for some drinks. We were talking randomly before Matt asked Zacky what he thinks of me. That is what he said.
My eyes opened in shock. “You’ve known me like a week and you wanna see my dick?” I asked bluntly. I hadn’t has as much to drink as the rest of them.
“Yeah I think it’d be huge and I want it in…”
“Zachary! Shut the fuck up!!!” Jimmy yelled getting up. “I think it’s time for me to leave.” He looked at Matt. “Wanna come?” He asked. Matt nodded and ran out of the room.
“So…” I mumbled looking at my feet. Before Zacky could say anything something came over me and I was on top of Zacky kissing him passionately. He kissed back hungrily. “Wanna go to my room?” I asked into the kiss. He nodded getting up and pulling me towards the room.

Three Months Later

“So do you really love him?” Jimmy asked me. In the past few months we have become really good friends.
“I think I do. I have never felt this way before.” I lied through my teeth. I didn’t want to tell anyone about my real past. I learned the hard way that if someone knows it gets angry and takes my soul before it has to.
“That’s great man! You’re all he ever talks about!” Jimmy said with a huge smile. “You should take him out on a date, like a real one.”
“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.”

A Couple Hours Later

“Can I open my eyes now?” Zacky said, giggling a little.
“No not yet. We’re almost there.” I said hitting the break. “We’re here babe.” Zacky took the blindfold off and gasped. I had driven us around town for twenty minutes then back to the beach close to my house. The sun was setting and the roads were silent.
“Brian… It’s beautiful.” He said looking out over the calm ocean.
“I know you are.” I replied looking straight at him. We sat in silence until the sun set.
“So tell me about your self?” Zacky said with a small giggle. I look out the windshield. I had told James about the true me and then it took my soul. I never got to see him again. He was the only other person I have loved. From that moment on I promised myself that I would never tell anyone and I would only date women so I would never really fall in love.
“Do you want to know about the real me?” Zacky looked a little shocked and worried, but nodded. “I have lived for hundreds of years. When I was a teenager my mother found me kissing a boy. She told my father and he tried to beat her. She went to the local witch and got a spell. My mother put a curse on me so I would live forever so she could stay alive when my father beat her for telling the town his only son was gay.
“I have almost died many, many times but this thing comes and takes my soul right before I can die. It places me in another body and I live that life.” I explained. Continuing on in more detail.
“That really happened to you?” Zacky asked, teary eyed after I told him about James. I nodded.
“I loved him but I love you more Zachary. I want to be with you forever. I never want to leave you. I know I have only known you a shot time but I am in love with you. I never want to hurt you, lie to you, or disappoint you. I love you Zacky.”
Just as those words left my lips, Zacky’s were on mine. We kissed for a few minutes then my door flew open and I was dragged out.
“I won’t have fags in my town!” This angry man yelled taking a knife out. Zacky was screaming but everything was going to fast for either of us to do anything. The man stuck the knife in between my ribs and ran off. I was gasping for air, knowing I was going to die. “Zacky it is going to take me now okay? Please stay strong and love someone else?”
“I can’t Brian. I can’t take your soul.” He said over and over shaking his head. “I can’t do it again. I have fallen in love with you and I can’t hurt you.” I smiled a little and gasped for air. Zacky, who is out of the car, bends over and kissed me. I gasped for my last breath with my lips attached to his. I died in his arms.