Status: Comments

The River Sings Her Sad Song

Tucker

"Tucker, my name is Sally."

"Sally, you are really River. Stop lying."

She stood up and pushed back a bit, "Tucker. I don't know who this fucking River person is. So leave me alone! I don't know who she is, and I never have and I never will! I don't care if you're still in love with her, she obviously isn't in love with you anymore or she would still be with you. Wouldn't she!"

I stood, and looked down at her, she was shorter than me, just like River, her eyes were Rivers' eyes, "Don't talk to me like that. You don't know her. Maybe she still is in love with me. You don't know her at all. So just don't even act like you do. You aren't her. So you don't know."

Tears slipped down her face, I wanted to wipe them away, "Leave me alone! I don't know what I ever did to you!" she pushed, I stood still, just moved a bit, "You are a fucking asshole! You left me alone when I needed you! Your daughter doesn't know who her father is, and it's because you had to be a dumbshit and leave me like that. I was fifteen. I was a teenager too. I was scared too. I was left alone though. I couldn't run away. I stayed here. Had a baby. Was called a whore. And now I am a damn stripper, and still in college and working at a radio station. I barely make ends meet and I am dealing with an asshole who won't leave my best friend alone. I am called names everyday and right now, I want to freaking die," the words stung like ice flakes.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and led her outside, "River, calm down."

"Don't say my name dammit. I can't stand it. You left me. And the more time I'm being around you, the more you say my name, the more I miss you."

River, I love you, listen to me, please. "Let me see our daughter."

My arms held her tightly, it felt right, "Why? You left her."

"I want to be apart of her life. Please love, let me see her," tilting her chin up, our eyes were connected. Kiss her you moron. "Please."

Her arm slipped around my neck, "Try again next year fucker," falling backwards I watched as she walked off to her car with pure attitude. I stayed down for a moment, the car moved closer to me, "Erase that bitch move, get in. We're gonna go see my daughter." Smiling, I got in.

My daughter, finally. I get to meet her. I hope she's as beautiful as her mother.

-

She grabbed my hand and led me to a door, "Rosie, sweetie. Mommy has somebody for you to meet!"

I watched as a small body came flinging into River's arms, she was so small, "Mommy!" she looked at me, "Who's that?"

"First, before I tell you who my friend is, why are your feet painted!?"

The small body shook with a giggle, then a girl came running out after, she was caked in colorful paint, "Shit. River, I'm so sorry! She got away from me. I can get that cleaned up in like two minutes! I'm so sorry!"

"Anna, chill. It's fine. Just leave it. It's Joys' week to do the floors anyway. Just go clean yourself up. And Rosie, this is Tucker, he is mommy's new friend."

She smiled at me with a big toothy grin, "Are you my daddy? Because, you look like a daddy!"

Rosie, I am your daddy. And I want to be in your life forever and ever. You are gonna be my little princess who I never leave. Rosie, I know you can tell. Just please, convince your mommy you'll love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
More drama to come.

Comments.

xoxo
Nicole