Status: This will take me a little longer to update. Sorry.

Dreams Never Come True

One

“She had that dream again,” Jimmy told his best friend Matt Sanders also know as M. Shadows, as he took a drink of his beer. “Or 'nightmare'. But I will let you decide that.” he told him. Matt nodded and leaned back against the couch as he popped his neck. "Don't you think it's a little too early to be having a beer?"

"Never to early." Jimmy told him with a slight chuckle.

“Alright whatever you say. Now spill the beans man.” Matt said as he opened his water bottle taking a drink. Jimmy only sighed and took one last drink before setting the empty bottle on the coffee table.

“She has had this same dream multiple times, and each time she has had it, it gets more and more detailed.” he told him.

“Go on.” Matt said him.

“It starts out with her taking a pregnancy test, it's positive. Then she tells me that the scene changes to her sitting in the examination room,” Jimmy said as he leaned over resting on his knee's. “The doctor then informs her that she mis-” Just before Jimmy was able to finish his sentence a little boy ran into the room butt naked, followed by Val Matt's wife who was laughing as she entered the living room.

“Naked!” Owen said as he crawled up on to the couch and took a seat next to Matt. “Hi Daddy.” He smiled. Matt smiled and shock his head as he took Owen into his arms sitting him on his lap.

"You weren't running away from mommy were you?" He asked as he took the shirt from Val's hands, he held the shirt in front of his son.

"Maybe a little bit." Owen said as he took the shirt from his daddy and slipped it on. "Look Uncle Jimmy, it's Batman." Owen said with a bright smile on his face. "He is the best!" He told him. Val smiled her warm smile and held out her hand.

"He also has matching big boy pants. Now come on Owen, lets go finish getting you dressed for school." She told him. Owen nodded and took his mommy's hand walking off to finish getting dressed.

Matt only shock his head as he stood up walking into the kitchen followed by Jimmy who leaned against the counter. "Owen is a little spaz." Jimmy told him with a slight smile. Matt nodded as he took out one bottles of water and an orange; Jimmy nodded and took the water from him opening it he took a small drink. "Hard to believe that he will be seven years old soon." Matt said as he tossed the orange in the air.

"They grow up fast don't they?" Jimmy said softly. Matt nodded and looked at him.

"So do you want to finish your story?" He asked him. Jimmy sighed and shock his head.

"No. I need to get back home to Rene, I told her that I would spend time with her today. But I'll see you at the studio later tonight okay?" Jimmy told him, then Val walked out with Owen close at her heels. Seeing Jimmy gathering his wallet and sun glasses, he patted his pockets checking to make sure he had his keys.

"Oh Jimmy, your leaving?" Val asked.

Jimmy nodded with a smile. "I promised Rene that I would spend the day with her, before I go and have man time with the guys." He laughed.

Val smiled. "Oh alright. Tell her I said hi alright? And that we still need to get together for coffee." Jimmy nodded and walked over and gave her a hug.

"I will." He told her, looking down he smiled at Owen who now had his matching Batman backpack. "You ready for school super hero?" He asked as he kneeled to the little boys level, holding his arms open for a hug. Owen smiled and hugged him.

"You better bet your butt I am!" He smiled.

"Owen." Val said. "What did we talk about?"

Owen looked up at his mom and then pouted. "Sorry Mommy," He said softly. Jimmy smiled and whispered in his ear.

"It's alright little man." Owen smiled and gave him one more hug. "Alright you better go with your Mommy or you are going to be late, don't want to keep all the little ladies waiting do you?" Jimmy asked him with a smile.

Owen stuck out his tongue. "No way, girls are icky." He told Jimmy with a serious face.
"Oh," Jimmy said standing up holding his hands up. "I'm sorry little man, I forget that little girls have cooties."

Owen nodded and stood next to his mommy, "Alright, say goodbye sweet heart, we are going to be late." Val said as she kissed Matt goodbye. "I'll see you when I get back." She told him. Matt nodded.

"See you when you get home pal." He waved as they both walked out.

Jimmy smiled softly as he watched Owen walk off with Val. "Well, I guess I'll leave too." He told his friend.

"Okay see you later tonight man." Matt said as he and Jimmy hugged one another Jimmy left.

~At the Sullivan home~

Rene sat comfortably on the lounge chair looking at the shimmering pool water, she reached over and took a drink of her iced tea. Tearing her eyes from the water she looked down to her book, finishing the last few words she turned as she heard Jimmy's voice, calling to her. She smiled seeing him walking out of the house, he made his way over to her. Leaning down he kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Good morning Beautiful." He smiled as took a seat on the lounge chair next to her. Rene smiled sweetly and closed her book setting it aside; changing her spot she got comfy on his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him gently, looking in to his ice blue eyes.

“How was your time with Matt?” She asked.

Jimmy shrugged. “It was Matt, nothing you know exciting, he is liking the idea some of the songs. We just have to run it by the rest of the guys.” He told her. “They shouldn’t have a problem with them though.”

“True you guys have the same mind set on certain things.” She smiled.

Jimmy nodded. “But enough about work. It’s time for you and me time alright?” He told her. “I was thinking that we could go out for a creamy treat, and then maybe go shopping.” He told her. A giggle escaped her lips and she covered her mouth with her hand. Jimmy looked confused. “What? What’s so funny?” He asked.

“I’m sorry Jimmy, I just think that it is entertaining that you are suggesting that we go shopping.” She laughed.

“Oh hush.” He said as he stood up and took her hand in his. “Come on, we will have a good day. I promise.” He told her.

Rene laced her fingers with his and looked at him. “Do you think we could pick up something for Adrianne and Zack?” she asked.

“More baby things?”

She nodded. “I saw this really cute out fit I wanted to get for Taryn.”

Jimmy nodded and got in the car after she did, buckling up he pulled out of the driveway and made his way into town. Soon he found a parking spot not to far from Rene’s favorite Ice Cream parlor. The two of them got out of the car and made their way in to the very familiar Ice Cream shop.

Walking into the Ice Cream shop, the smell of freshly made waffle cones danced through the air, she smiled and looked up at him.

“What are you getting?” Jimmy asked.

Shrugging she looked at the options. “We could split something,”

“That is fine with me.” He smiled walking up to the counter. ‘Hey can we get a hot fudge sundae, please? With chocolate ice cream and brownie chunks?” He asked the young woman behind the counter. She nodded and took Jimmy’s card, swiping it she smiled.

“We will bring that right out to you.” She said chipperly. Jimmy nodded and walked over with Rene, sitting at the empty table near the window. She tucked a strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear and smiled at she sight of the people walking down the street.

He took her hand in is and squeezed it softly. “I love you,” he told her.

Smiling she leaned over the table and kissed him. “I love you too, Jimmy.” with that said the waitress brought out their sundae.

“Enjoy you two.” She said as she placed two spoons in front of them. Jimmy smiled as he saw Rene’s eyes lightly up at all the chocolate.

“You know what’s funny,” Jimmy said as he took a bite. “This is the same thing we ordered when I took you out for the first time.” He told her. Rene nodded and stole the cherry from the top.

“You were very persistent, that I went out with you. If I remember correctly you came in here so often, my other co-workers knew your name.” she smiled and took another bite.

Jimmy laughed and leaned back against the chair. “I fell in love with you, that day.” He laughed. “ You were the ice cream girl that gave me free sprinkles.” He smirked taking a bite. “And I thought you looked pretty good looking in that uniform you had to wear.”

“That thing was horrid. Why would you think I looked good in that?” She asked.

“You looked good enough to eat, besides you smelled like waffle cones. Who doesn’t like the smell of that?” He laughed. Rene shock her head and took another bite.

“You are such a goober, babe.” She smiled. Jimmy didn’t say a word he took another bite of their sundae; after they shared a few more laughs and stories they decided that it was time to head out.

Jimmy took her hand in his. “Are you still wanting to get something for Adrianne and Zack?” he asked.

Rene thought about for a few seconds and shock her head. "No, I can go shopping another day. I really want some cuddle time."

“I think that can be arranged.” He said as they both got in the car, once buckled in Jimmy pulled out of the parking spot and drove off home. As soon as they got home Jimmy opend the door lead her to the couch and smiled. "Oh Val told me to say hi! And that you two still need to get to together for coffee sometime." he told her as she took a seat on the couch.

She just nodded and patted the spot next to her. "Lay down." she said with a smile on her face. Jimmy laughed and layed down with his back to the back of the couch, Rene smiled and laid next to him. Grabbing his hand she wrapped it around her waist. He smiled softly and gently rubbed her tummy, kissing her head softly. She smiled and placed her hand ontop of his, she closed her eyes slightly relaxing against him. Kissing her head softly, Jimmy closed his eyes; thinking that he wasn't going to fall asleep but he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know...another story.
What is the matter with me? How can I keep up with updating all of these!
Well I am going to try my darndest!

Hope you enjoy, you know what to do. Comment and Subscribe please!
Also check out No More Tea Parties Featuring. M.Shadows