Status: Work in progress, update bi-weekly

An Orphan's Tale

Once a friend always a friend.

Rouger the Vagabond became legendary after the battle on Septimius Steppe in the Land bordering Zäharök and Taria. His actions of selfless sacrifice saved million, thus becoming a legend amongst heroes. I did fight side by side with the old man. As I grow old the, the battles of our times are not the struggles of the our offspring's and so passed the knowledge of his action or even that of his writings.

These writings are about him, Rouger the Vagabond. Rouger is also known by different names, Zerika to the Magai and the Sages, Rouger the Vagabond to strangers, and to all others Lorik Pelanwood, Son of Shadow, from the Forests of Gaithian the oasis of Zäharök.

From humble beginnings came our Legend, from a Monastery to the infamous battle. Not long after the battle, to end the infamous Master Merrick, King of Gaia, did Rouger became ill. There was no more hope and nothing anybody could do other than to wait and let the cycle of life take its course. When the elemental came, the great Lord Saiyros, the god-like elemental of darkens, he covered Lorik in sheets of darkness and both vanished forever from our sights.

Rouger vanished from our sights but not from our hearts. His life still lives on through his works and his journals. I have had the honor of reading most of his writings, finding myself laughing and crying, for these joyous memories are glimpses of times of old. I would consider a great dishonor not to publish his writings.

This is his gift to me, and my gift to you.
♠ ♠ ♠
All these things will be explained Later and some through my Original story. This is a Side story to my Trilogy, so be patient and let the course of the story unfold. I must warn you too, that some of these things will be a spoiler to the original story.

However, I will try to write it for it not to be too revealing.