Confessions of a Broken Heart

Master Plan

"Oh Kylee, Not again!" Alex complained when she saw her daughter in her bathroom, dying her hair Again. "What color are you doing this time?" Kylee laughed as she rinsed out her hair.

"Black base, Green streaks, and bright blue tips." Alex rolled her eyes. This was something Kylee was addicted to. She would dye her hair a new variation of colors ever 3 weeks or so. Alex took all the used bottles and threw them in the trash.

"Could you at least clean up after yourself? You're 16 years old." Kylee nodded. "Besides, What is your dad going to think when he gets home next week?" Kylee rolled her eyes. She wasn't scared of her Marine dad. He was strict, but a total pushover when it came to Kylee.

"Ky! Tell me that you're going!" Kylee hurried to rinse her hair before running into her bedroom where her best friend Rylee was climbing through the window. "Ky, My love!" Kylee waved her arms at Rylee to warn her. "What?"

"Kylee? What is going on?" Kylee froze, as well as Rylee. "Rylee? Why are you climbing through the window?" Rylee smiled and climbed in the rest of the way.

"Hi Mrs. Harrison. Nice to see you again." Alex nodded, crossing her arms patiently.

"What are you doing here?" Kylee looked between her mother and her best friend anxiously.

"Just coming to visit Kylee. Haven't really seen here in a few hours. I missed her." Alex nodded, looking to her daughter.

"Kylee, I came up to tell you that I have to go to a Marine meeting thing." Kylee straightened up. Alex only had to go to those meetings when her father was getting re-assigned somewhere. Alex read the worry on her daughter's face. "I'm sure that it's nothing." Kylee nodded. "Anyway, I'll be back later. Be good please." Rylee walked over and placed her arm around Kylee's shoulders.

"Don't worry. I'll take great care of her." Alex nodded and walked out of the bedroom.

"No going out tonight Kylee!" Alex called from downstairs. Both Kylee and Rylee groaned, flopping down on the bed.

"Kylee, your mom is a communist." Kylee laughed and sat up.

"Who cares? We'll still go to the concert. We have once in a lifetime backstage passes! We can't not go." Rylee smiled, nodding her head happily.

"Well if we're going to do that, you need to fix your amazing new hair." Kylee smiled as she rushed into her bathroom to fix her hair. "While you do that, I'll pick out a hot outfit." Rylee chimed whilst bouncing into the closet.

"Nothing too trashy. I don't want to be the harlot from beast and the harlot." Rylee laughed and sifted through the mounds of clothes.

"But you're my harlot!" Kylee smiled as she dried her hair.

"And you are my gypsy." Kylee's hair was now dried, so she had to straighten it. In the back of her mind though, her father and the Marine meeting flowed. She had to think of what she would do if they were getting reassigned somewhere else. Kylee loved her home in Virginia Beach. Alex and Kylee's father Bret moved there when she was about 2 years old. At that time, Alex was 19 and Bret was 21. He had been in the Marines all her life. Once Kylee had just about finished straightening her hair, Rylee waltzed in with Kylee's outfit. Rylee had picked out a pair of skinny black jeans, a dimebag darrell t-shirt, her tie-up leather boots with the 4-inch heels, and a green and black jacket. Kylee smiled and nodded.

"Here is your harlot outfit for the evening." Rylee said in a fake British accent. Sad thing was, she was really good at it. "I'll leave you to get changed. I'll go set up our ride and other info." With that, Rylee skipped off into the house. Kylee styled her hair so that it was very piecey. She then got dressed, making sure she would look awesome.

Kylee and Rylee had a master plan. Rylee had gotten them backstage passes to their favorite band in the whole world, Avenged Sevenfold. Rylee had also gotten the girls fake id's so that would could at least act like they were 18. Not that huge of an issue, considering they looked way older than they already were. This was just insurance that they got just what they wanted. Rylee was obsessed with Zacky Vengeance and Kylee was in love with Synyster Gates.

Kylee smiled at her appearance and walked into her bedroom to look for her cell phone. She flipped it open to see a text message from her ex-boyfriend.

Ky,
You know how sorry I am. She meant nothing to me. You are the only girl for me baby. Please call me.


Kylee rolled her eyes and snapped her phone shut before shoving it into her pocket. Rylee came back into the room right as she was stuffing her phone in her pocket. "What's wrong?"

"I am so through with high school guys!" Rylee smiled and hugged her tightly.

"That's why we're going to get our men tonight! They aren't high school kids anymore." Kylee laughed and nodded her head. She then looked over at the clock, seeing that it was almost 8.

"Oh my god! We're gonna be late!" Both the girls ran down the stairs into the living room. "Rylee, how are we getting there?" A devious smile creeped across Rylee's face. she then opened the door kylee saw the cat in her driveway and her eyes widened. "Rylee? Where did you get this car?" Rylee laughed as she walked outside to the car.

"It's my cousins. He owed me a favor." Kylee smiled wider, reaching out to touch the glassy finish of the 430 S Ferrari. It was a gorgeous midnight blue with black flames licking the sides. Rylee laughed and got in the drivers seat. Seeing her best friend gripping the wheel, Kylee ran into the passengers side.

"Rylee! you can't drive a Ferrari!" Rylee shrugged.

"Why not? It's not like it's hard or anything." Kylee motioned down to the stick shift. "Oh. That. Dude, I can drive a stick." Kylee sat back, rolling her eyes.

"Oh I know you can drive a stick, all the guys in our school know that you can; Gypsy." Rylee scoffed and slapped Kylee's arm.

"Lets just go so we can get our men." Kylee nodded. Rylee started up the car and let it purr to life.