Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

It had been nearly 8 months since I had seen Stephen, I wasn't able to fly out to see him,
I lied to him for the reason why, I told him my mother needed me, but the fact was I needed my mother, and I was unable to come on a plane, the reason being I was pregnant with Stephen's child, I had no idea what the gender of the baby was, and either did Stephen.
To be honest Stephen didn't even know I was pregnant.

Stephen soon comes back for a break from the tour, and the child is born, but can he leave Jess and their new child behind just for a couple more months? or is it just too hard.
Can their love still stay strong with all the stress and drama of raising a child while both still young? and will they actually finally get married.

Disclaimer: As you know, I suck at descriptions but just give it a chance, it's going to start off with the introduction then yeah it will lead from there, this story will get updated more then my others, since this story is really easy to write, with Stephen being so easily to describe since I love him so much.
I own the plot and any characters that I make up, that is all. I don't own the summer set or all time low, or anyone else famous.

thanks Jess :)
x