Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

Introduction

It had been nearly 8 months since I had seen Stephen, I wasn't able to fly out to see him,
I lied to him for the reason why, I told him my mother needed me, but the fact was I needed my mother, and I was unable to come on a plane, the reason being I was pregnant with Stephen's child, I had no idea what the gender of the baby was, and either did Stephen.
To be honest Stephen didn't even know I was pregnant.

When we skyped I covered my body up with blankets and complained that it was cold, and he started to believe that once it hit winter, it is now September and in exactly two weeks Stephen will return to Maryland to perform in concert, and I was going to have to tell him the huge secret,
but that's two weeks away that is plenty of time to tell him what was going on,
I didn't know how he was going to take this, I knew it wouldn't end well because I had kept it from him, I just didn't want him giving up his dream.

I stood up from the rocking chair that I had placed in the spare room in our house, and looked around at the new surrondings, there was a changing room table, and a light purple cot in the corner, that had soft toys inside, one being a teddy bear that Stephen had sent me in the mail.
It was light tanned and had a love heart in it's arms that had "I love you" written on it.
I also had photoframes of Stephen on the walls as well as photos of us together, I placed my hand on the edge of the cot and then looked down at my stomach, the big bulge hung out like crazy, and Alex had made a few bun in the oven jokes when he came over, and he is still hoping he becomes a god father. Well Gaskarth has another thing coming.

I pulled the string to the hanging baby mobile above the cot, and it hummed a slow tune.
To think that 8 months ago, it was my 19th birthday, and Stephen had taken me to that place, that we first met, and the night on my birthday we both didn't think straight and didn't use protection during sex, and look what happened.

I heard the room door open, and my best friend Miranda walked in the room "Come on Jess you have a doctors appointment" said Miranda.
I nodded and walked away from the cot "Okay let's go" I said and took one quick glance at the photo of Stephen on the wall, and closed the room door softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no idea how to start this story off, since it's really far ahead from where this one time on warped tour ended. But please give it a chance, I have planned it out and have up to when the baby is born and stuff so yeah.

comments are wanted to let me know if I should keep writing.

Thanks for reading

Jess x