Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

Don't Let Me Go

Jess’s P.O.V

I was sitting at the doctors in the waiting room, with Miranda who was happily reading Woman’s day magazine, I was staring up at the T.V which was having a interview with The Summer Set. I felt a tear form in the corner of my eye as I watched Stephen stand there awkwardly as usual, and watch Brian answer all the questions. Every time Stephen looked up at the camera with that stare, I scrunched the magazine in my hands up, due to stress. How could I be lying to him? He is so perfect.

“Miss Barakat” called the nurse snapping my attention away from the television,
I slapped Miranda lightly getting her away from the article “Can you help me up?” I asked,
Miranda nodded and placed her magazine back on the table and helped me to my feet, and walked slowly behind me, I watched as all the ladies in the waiting room stared at me very shocked, that someone so young was here, without their boyfriend.
It’s not like it’s unusual or anything, it’s just they all had their husbands with them, and I had my best friend, and they probably knew that I was Jess Barakat, Jack Barakat’s sister that is dating Stephen Gomez from The Summer Set. Since it’s basically all over youtube, with our fans videoing us together on Warped tour and stuff.

I walked into the doctors room, and sat down on the chair.
“Nurse Simkins will be with you shortly” said the nurse.
I nodded and watched as the middle age blonde left the room and closed the door behind her, leaving me alone with Miranda.

“Jess you need to tell Stephen” said Miranda,
I nodded “I know” I said quickly “I will eventually”,
Miranda sighed “Jess you can’t keep this from him, and I can’t keep it from John either”.
I sighed and looked at her “Miranda, think about it if I tell Stephen, hey I’m pregnant, and I’m keeping the child, and you are probably going to be on tour for the first 3 months of it’s life, it’s all good, do you think that will end well?” I asked,
Miranda shrugged “It depends how you put it” she answered.
I nodded and didn’t say anything else, because I knew this would just lead to more stress, and Miranda will win this argument because she always does.
“You have to tell him one thing though” said Miranda,
I turned to her “And what is that?” I asked,
“You have to tell him, that you are moving into your own house” said Miranda,
“I can’t afford a house” I stated.
Miranda nodded “But Jack can” said Miranda,
I looked at her confused “My brother won’t pay for a house for me” I said,
Miranda shook her head “Jess he will, he loves you and he will probably not want a baby crying inside the house everyday” said Miranda.
She had a point, Jack would probably get annoyed from the midnight crying, and everything else, since the spare room is right next to his bedroom.

“Fine you go call Jack, and if he says yes tell him to come here” I said,
Miranda nodded and left the room to go call Jack.
I pulled out my phone from my purse and looked at the time it was around lunchtime, I wonder what Stephen was doing, but I knew what he was doing, he would be backstage after that interview or still doing it since it was a live broadcast.
I looked at my phone wallpaper it was Stephen with a spoon stuck to the tip of his nose, I smiled and laughed to myself about it, gosh that boy knew how to make me laugh.
I placed my phone back in my bag because I heard the door begin to open, I thought it was Miranda but it wasn’t.
A woman dressed in a white coat walked in, she had brown hair and blue eyes, she looked around 35 years old. I looked up to see her name tag it read “Janette Simkins”.
I stood up and shook her hand “Hello I’m Jess” I said introducing myself,
She nodded “Hello Jess, I am Nurse Simkins” she said and shook my hand tight, “Please go lay down on the bed” she said,
I nodded and did as I was told for the rest of the appointment.

Stephen’s P.O.V

“And that’s it” called the camera man, we shook hands with the interviewer, had no idea what his name was, I wasn’t listening that whole entire interview, I just wanted to go to the hotel and sleep for the rest of the day, so the next day comes quicker.

We were rushed off stage and sent to our van, which took us straight to the hotel.
“Stephen are you going to come out tonight?” asked Brian,
I shook my head “I think I’m going to turn in early tonight dude” I replied,
Josh rolled his eyes “Like every other night” said Josh,
“For the past 8 months” teased John “Because he misses his poor Jess”,
I glared at John and stole the headband from around his head and chucked it out the window, “HEY!” yelled John,
I glared at him and put my headphones in my ears, and started blasting music blocking out John telling me off about how I was being totally unfair, and rude and need to respect him because he is my brother.

Soon the van reached the hotel room, and I was the only one that got out, I didn’t say anything to anyone just a small wave and I walked straight to my hotel room, and laid down on the bed.

I grabbed my laptop from the spare pillow and logged on skype to see that Jess wasn’t online, I sighed and closed my laptop and texted her:
“Hey babe, I miss you,
Can you text me when you are on Skype?”

I placed my phone next to my head, and closed my eyes lightly and fell into a light sleep.

BEEEEEP BEEEEEP!.

I jumped up quickly and rubbed my eyes, my phone had gone off and I grabbed it quickly at the hope that it was Jess, and thankfully it was.
“I’m on”.
I smiled and fixed up my fringe and parted it back to perfect placing and grabbed my laptop and logged on, and clicked her window.
I quickly started the video chat and we started talking.

“Hey babe” I said,
She smiled at me, “hello” she said quickly.
“I miss you” I spoke,
She smiled again and blushed a little bit “I miss you too” she said.

We had a decent conversation I told her about tour, and how that everything was fine and that we actually had a new album coming out soon, and I helped Brian write some of the songs, and one of the songs was about her.
She liked that idea, she thought it was sweet and couldn’t wait to hear it.
“Stephen there is something I need to tell you” she said,
I nodded “What is it babe?” I asked,
She sighed “Well I should of done this with you” she said,
I nodded “Yeah?” I asked,
“I brought us a new house” she said with a huge smile.
I looked at the screen confused ‘Why would you want to do that?” I asked ‘We are perfectly fine living with your family”.
Jess shrugged “I guess I wanted to some privacy with you” she said and winked at me,
I smirked “Oh well that seems like a good idea” I said and winked back.

3 hours later.

I yawned, and then looked at the time it was around 10pm and Jess was about to fall asleep on the other end “Okay babe, I will talk to you tomorrow” I said and blew her a kiss through the screen.
“Okay” she yawned “ I miss you”,
I smiled “I miss you too” I said, “and I love you”,
She smiled “I love you too, now bye” she said and signed off.

I stared at my laptop screen, and tried not to get way depressed, why was I doing this? Why was I on the otherside of the country and far away from her, I couldn’t deal with it.
She was all I could think about on stage, and having teenage girls throw themselves at me was getting on my nerves, they knew I was taken, and they knew that we were never going to broke up. So why were they trying to pull my pants down, and offering me blow jobs?

I sighed and put my laptop away and stared at the ceiling.
There was a light knock on the hotel room door, and my brother walked in the room,
“Hey Stephen” said John,
I rolled over the other way and faced away from him, “What?” I asked,
I heard his footsteps get closer and closer towards me “Stephen, we had to cancel the next 2 dates” said John.
I rolled over “Why?” I asked
“Because the venue has burnt down” said John “And the other place in that city doesn’t have a place for all ages”.
I nodded ‘And that means?” I asked.
“That means you can go back to Maryland, as soon as you want, you can see your girlfriend” explained John.

I jumped off the bed quickly, and started packing my suitcase, it was actually the quickest I have ever moved in my entire life, “Have you told Jess?” I asked,
John shook his head “No but I told Miranda” said John,
I nodded “Has she told Jess?” I asked,
John shook his head “She is going to keep it a secret” he replied.
I smiled “That is good, I want Jess’s surprised when I get there” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I was planning to write more, but I'm using my iPhone internet through my laptop since my mum turned off my wifi, and I didn't really plan for Stephen to return home early but I just had to do it because I spent all day trying to write a chapter for him being away and it was just so difficult because there isn't much I could do with it.
So please forgive me.
Also the first 2 chapters will be terrible as I take a while to finally get the story going and stuff. So bare with me.

comments are needed so I know to update or not.
Thanks for reading :)
Love Jess x