Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

A Naked Surprise.

Jess's P.O.V

The next day.

So I had brought a new appartment and not having much stuff and having lots of friends and my brother's band mates, everything was moved into the new appartment ready for Stephen to return in a week or so, I was so happy that things were finally going smoothly, and everything was coming up my way.
We were sitting around the new plasma tv that I brought, and everyone was eating Pizza while I was having a simple salad, Jack told me that he didn't want his niece or nephew coming out fat so I had to eat healthy.
"I bet it's a girl" said Alex,
Zack and Jack exchange glances and smirked "We will take that bet" they both said,
at first I had no idea what they were talking about, but as soon as I heard them mention they were betting it's a boy, I realized they were talking about my baby.
I leaned over and slapped Alex over the head, he turned around and glared at me,
"What the fuck was that for?" asked Alex,
"For making a bet on my child" I said,
Alex rolled his eyes "So you slap me, and don't slap Zack and Jack, who made the idea?" asked Alex,
I tried reaching over to them but I just couldn't I could barely move, it was just alot of effort these days, "If I could reach them I would" I said,
Alex laughed and slapped them over the head for me, and then we exchanged high fives.

Miranda yawned and looked at the time, she said it was around 8pm and thought it was about time she got home, I nodded and said goodbye to her and she told me she would see me tomorrow, and soon Alex, Zack, Jack and Rian all left leaving me alone.

I slowly helped myself from the couch and waddled to the kitchen and started washing the dishes,
I looked out the window as I done this, and imagined what Stephen was doing, because to be honest I had no idea since he hadn't contacted me since last night, I was getting worried, but then I had to tell myself that he was just busy and he can't always talk to me.
But I just wish I could see him one time.

---
Stephen's P.O.V

John drove me to Jess's house and dropped me off, I said thanks and goodbye and climbed out of the van with my suitcase and the flowers and teddy bear that I had brought her, John looked back at me "Good luck bro, I hope she is surprised" said John.
I nodded "Thanks man, I hope she is too" I said and closed the van door, and slowly made my way up at the driveway, it went through my head all the possible ways she could react, they were all good except one, I had a thought of her cheating on me with another guy, but I trusted her.
So that thought soon left my head.

I walked onto the front door step and wiped my feet, and picked the spare key from under the door mat, this was stupid I know but I basically had moved in here so I had the right to invite myself inside, no matter what the hour was, it was only 10pm so no one would really be doing anything,
I twisted the key and opened the door, and walked inside the house.

I didn't make a sound, except for the closing of the door, and switching on a light switch.
The house was dead quiet, and there was no movement around, so I gathered that Jess's mum was out and Jack was off doing something with the boys, so I slowly made my way to Jess's bedroom since that's the place she will most likely be.

I walked as slow as possible up the steps trying to avoid them from creaking, but soon after that was pointless because they creaked no matter how softly I walked up them.
When I had reached the floor, I slowly creeped down the hallway to Jess's bedroom, and slowly opened the door.

"SURPRISEEEEE" I yelled as I pushed the door open.
But there was no one there, it was empty, the only thing on the floor was a chewing gum wrapper,
I looked around in the rest of the rooms of the house, and everything else was there, it was just Jess's bedroom that was empty, I have no idea what was going.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and rang her, it went straight to message bank, I kept calling and calling for about 3 hours and still no answer.
I sighed and sat down on the floor once where Jess's bed was, where was she? when will she be back? is she okay?.

I leaned back on the floor so my body was completely flat and I stared off against the wall, and just closed my eyes softly at the hope that when I woke up she would be laying next to me.

---

I woke up to something hitting me in the head 'WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled, and sat up quickly,
I turned my head to see Alex and Jack standing there "What are you doing in our guy room?" asked Jack,
I looked at him confused 'Guy room?" I asked "It's bloody pink",
Jack laughed "For now" he said "What do you want?",
I went to answer but Alex stopped me by saying "Wait? aren't you supposed to be on tour?",
I nodded stood up and looked over at the flowers in the corner they were now rotten by the teddy bear was still fine "Yeah but we had to cancel the next couple of shows" I explained,
Jack and Alex nodded "Well if you haven't guessed yet, Jess doesn't live here anymore either do you" said Jack, "But we can take you to her new house",
I smiled and nooded "Can you do that please?" I asked,
Alex and Jack nodded and then smirked 'But it will cost you, 50 dollars" said Alex with the biggest grin on his face.
I knew that there was no point arguing with these two since it was them against me, and I had no chance, so I grabbed 50 dollars out of my wallet and gave it to Alex,
"Each!" snapped Jack,
I sighed and pulled out another 50 and handed it to Jack, they both nodded and grabbed my arm and pulled me outside to the car.

--

We arrived at a brown building, and Alex handed me a key "It's on the third floor, number 8" said Alex, 'Thanks man" I said and got out of the car.

I walked up the footpath outside the building and looked around, I had no idea where this was, and everything was completely different to the other house, there was a massive garden bed out the front that had a sprinkler constantly on it, and there was a old couple sitting on a park bench feeding some birds. This place was really fancy, and I was actually shocked that Jess would want to live here, since it was just us two, and it really wasn't worth it.

I walked inside the building and looked around and eventually found the elevator, I got inside and clicked the button to go to the 3rd floor, I wasn't alone there was a lady about my height with a long dress on and she had a little small girl with her, she looked like a mini version of the lady so I guess it was her daughter, I smiled at both of them, but they just glared at me and got out on the same floor as me, I guess they were going to be my new neighbours, joy.

I walked down the hallway until I found door number 8, and I put the key in the hole and twisted it around until it unlocked, and I slowly pushed the front door open and walked inside.

I looked around and noticed that the room was the living area, there was a giant red sofa and two other smaller ones right next to it, they were around a huge plasma T.V, I smiled and placed the key on the table next to the door, my girlfriend really knew how to shop for stuff.

I walked around and looked at everything else, in the kitchen and the bathroom, Jess had really took her time to buy all these things, everything in the bathroom matched with a his and hers towels and even some little kids bubblebath, I laughed and realized how immature Jess was being buying that for us.

I walked out of the bathroom, and scratched my head, and I thought it would be a good idea to surprise Jess when she came home from wherever she was, I walked over to the room which I guess was our bedroom. I walked in and saw the bed there it was a queensize bed, and she had brought new covers and stuff, and there was some boxes in the corner with 'Stephen's stuff" written on it.

I really couldn't be bothered packing it up now, so I just dropped down on the bed, and tried of thinking of ways I could surprise her, and I think the best one I could think of got me something in return something that I had been wanting to do all tour, and that was sex.
I closed the curtain from our bedroom window and started taking my clothes off, and climbed on the bed and grabbed the the teddy bear I brought and placed it in front of my private area, I really hope she comes home soon cause it's bloody freezing in here.

Jess's P.O.V

Miranda and I walked up the hallway to my door, "Are you coming in?" I asked,
Miranda nodded "Yeah I might stay for some lunch if you don't mind" said Miranda,
I smiled "It's fine with me, I need some company" I said, and unlocked the door, and walked inside.
There was a spare key on the table next to me 'That's strange" I muttered 'I guess Alex or Jack was here".
Miranda looked at the key 'Well at least you don't have to worry about them breaking in" kidded Miranda.
I laughed and walked over to the kitchen and placed the shopping bags on the bench and started unpacking and placing them in the fridge and cupboards.
"I'm just going to put my coat in your room is that okay?" asked Miranda,
I nodded "Yeah that's fine" I said.

Miranda walked off into the bedroom area, and I kept putting stuff away, I really couldn't wait for Stephen to come home already, I felt bad that Miranda was always here with me keeping me company, when Stephen comes back I won't be so lonely and Miranda could have a break.

The house was all silent, until I heard a high pitch squeal come from the bedroom, it was Miranda,
I paniced and dashed towards the bedroom, "GET OUT GET OUT" yelled Miranda,
"I'M SO SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY" yelled a familar voice,
is it? it can't be? he shouldn't be here yet, I watched the bedroom door as a basically completely naked Stephen walked out of the bedroom, I laughed and looked at him.
He smiled 'Surprise" he said smiling and went to hug me, I laughed and pointed down to his crotch area, he laughed 'Make a choice I either hug you or cover up" he said,
I smiled and pointed to the bedroom and told him to cover up, and he left my sight, and that's when I started to freak out, how was I going to tell him that I was pregnant.

I walked over to the sofa and sat down and started pulling at my hair, trying to think and then Miranda walked out, finally catching her breathe again "I can't believe he would even do that" said Miranda,
I laughed 'I'm sorry" I said and rubbed her back,
she turned and glared at me "Oh it's Miranda it's fine go put your coat in my room, it's not like Stephen is going to be laying there completely naked" ranted Miranda,
I laughed at her 'I had no idea" I laughed,
she glared at me "Well still...." said Miranda.

Stephen walked out of the bedroom area, and looked at me really confused "Jess why is there a cot in the other room?" asked Stephen.
Oh shit. I turned to Miranda at the hope she would say something to help me get this out in the open, but she didn't she just looked at Stephen and I and annouced she was leaving and left us alone.

"Stephen I am preg-g-gnat" I spat out,
I was waiitng for the abuse, but it wasn't that, he just stood there looking at me shocked, "Are you really?" he asked,
I nodded and took off the massive coat I was wearing and it showed my baby bump, the next thing I felt was Stephen's arms around my body and he hugged me tight, "How many months are you in?" he asked,
"8 and a half" I said, I felt my feet hit the ground again as Stephen slowly placed me on the ground, he then looked at me 'So you have been pregnant that long and you never told me?" he asked,
I sighed "Stephen can we please talk about it?" I asked,
He didn't answer at first, but I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom, and told him to sit down which he did, he looked at me his facial expression read sad and angry at the same time, I grabbed his hand and held it tight 'Stephen you need to understand I did this for us" I said,
Stephen looked at me confused "Us?' he asked 'You mean you",
I sighed and again and hugged his arm close, "You would of came home from tour" I said, "I didn't want you giving up everything for my mistake".
Stephen looked at me and held my chin up so I looked him in the eyes 'Jess, this isn't just your mistake it's mine aswell" he said "We are in this together",
he smiled and grabbed my other hand, and held in close to his lips and kissed it lightly, and then kissed my cheek "I am a bit angry, but I will get over it" he said, and hugged me tight,
I smiled into his shirt and kissed the bare part of his chest "I love you" I said,
"I love you too babe" he said.

"So can you fill me on the infomation of my baby?" asked Stephen,
I shrugged "I have no idea what gender the baby is" I said,
Stephen looked at me and smiled "Were you waiting for me?" he asked,
I smiled and nodded 'That was a the plan" I said.
Stephen nodded and looked around the room, "Well I like the idea of the place to live, you have great taste" he said, "I am glad we have a place of our own".

There was a complete silence and we said nothing, and did nothing besides hold hands and rub each others hands with our thumbs. "Have you thought of a baby name yet?" asked Stephen,
I looked up at him "I was waiting for you to get home to do that" I said,
Stephen nodded "Well I thought of a boy name" he said "You can think of a girl name",
I had already thought of a girl name,I liked the name Melody but I was thinking of a middle name to go with it, one that sounds beautiful, but I had no idea, I had been thinking about it ever since I had became pregnant. "What's the boy name?" I asked,
"Seamus, Seamus James Barakat" said Stephen.
I smiled "I like that name" I said "But I am pretty sure the baby will have the last name Gomez, plus Seamus James Gomez sounds alot better",
Stephen laughed and kissed my forehead "It does too" he said, and kissed my forehead again,
and then rubbed my stomach "What is the girl name?" asked Stephen as he felt the baby kick his hand, which made his face light up with happiness.

"Melody" I said quickly, "Melody Marie Gomez" I said.
"That's a beautiful name" he said and hugged me, he kissed my neck and started sucking on it, and then went to pull my shirt off, I stopped him 'We can't, I can't" I said,
Stephen sighed 'I guess there is a downside to you being pregnant" he said,
I laughed and pushed his body down, on the bed and kissed his lips lightly, and then bite his neck,
I moved my hands down to his jeans and unzipped them and pulled down his boxers 'You don't need to give up all pleasure, I think I should give you a welcome home gift" I said smirking and kissed his lips before moving the kisses down to his crotch area, and giving him a blowjob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so everything will be going better from now on, as you could tell I didn't rush it as much towards the end, I just kept it going slow, I don't know if next chapter I will reveal the sex or the one after, it's going to be a surprise.

comments = updates. :)

Thanks :)

Love Jess x