Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

A Toast

Jimmy paced back and forth, nervously brushing his hair back with his hands every few seconds. Exaggerated sighs left his lips, he tapped his feet occasionally; in general he was bursting with anticipation. He stopped, wondering if he should phone Matt and tell him what happened.

Do you want to set a lunch date? His stupid question ran through his mind multiple times, forcing his head to pound within the first ten minutes of thought. He couldn’t help but smile. He was making progress, no matter what anyone else thought.

He was so scared and excited all in one it was actually making his stomach turn a little bit. He tapped his fingers along his long thighs, making the perfect beat. He stopped for a second and nearly froze. He had found the perfect tune to his new song Fiction.

“Piano,”He whispered softly.

Jimmy rushed to the kitchen, ripping the small notepad from the table. He searched for any sort of writing utencil and began to scribble down different notes for a piano. He sat and closed his eyes, trying to play out the keys to the piano. His smile widened when he finished.

“I got it. The perfect fucking song.”He looked down at his fingers and chuckled quietly.”Thankgod for you little fuckers or I’d be totally screwed.”

Jimmy quickly walked into his living room and picked up his cell phone. He dialed Matt’s number and kept a silly grin on his lips. His day couldn’t get any better; he knew that one for a fact.

“Hello?”Matt wouldn’t sound groggy after what Jimmy would tell him.

“Three things.”He began.”One, wake the fuck up. Shouldn’t you be working out or drinking some sort of protein shake? Two, I finished the fucking song and three, well, you’ll have to wait and find out. Get the shit heads together. We’re having a party.”

“For?”He was confused, but Jimmy could care less.

“You heard me macho man! Get goin’!”He flipped his phone shut and eagerly tried to think of things he would need.

Within the next couple of hours he would be set. Jimmy would stand in front of his good friends and explain everything from start to finish. He felt like a child on Christmas day; he wanted to play with everything at once. With a happy grin, he snatched his keys from the kitchen table and headed toward his car.

Hours Later

Music blared throughout Jimmy’s large backyard and everyone happily conversed with each other. Burgers and dogs were being flipped over the grill by Zacky, Johnny and Brian tried to drown each other in his pool and Matt stood happily, and confused, by his side.

With a beer in hand, Matt grew closer to Jimmy. He knew what his question would be, but he would just have to wait until everyone was ready. At least ready in his eyes. As the food came to an end, Zacky called out to everyone within the yard. They scrambled to the table, fixing what they wanted.

Jimmy’s heart pounded so severely in his chest he thought he would fall into cardiac arrest. His nerves kept freezing on him, making him drop his third burger in a row. The guys starred him down, curious as to why he was acting so strangely. Brian asked, “Dude, the fuck is up? Got the jitters or something?”

“He was thinking of your girlfriend.”Johnny smirked.

“I will drown you in the pool you fucking oompa loompa shit.”He growled.

“Love to see ya try, Bribri.”He chuckled.

“Dude, you are definatley dying tonight.”He growled.

After he eats.”Zacky laughed.

“Hey pudge, I don’t see you leaping from your food to do something about it.”Zacky pouted, forcing everyone to laugh at Brian’s comment.

“I’m not pudgey, I’m fun size.”He smiled.

“Johnny’s fun size, dude.”Brian’s laugh was muffled slightly by the food in his mouth.

Jimmy popped open a beer, knowing only one wouldn’t hurt for the evening. After all, he did deserve something. He knew that a single beer wasn’t worth one tenth of what a shot could do. He sipped softly from it and stood from his seat. The guys watched, slightly confused, when he quieted them down.

“Aw, come on man. You always have some sort of toast.”Brian groaned.”Let’s just eat.”

“Fine, then you wont know at all until it happens.”Jimmy smirked.

“Well is it good or bad? I don’t want something bad to happen, to me at least.”He said.

“He took your girlfriend back home last night and,”Brian slammed his fists on the table and glared angrily at Johnny.

“How long can you hold your breath?”He growled.

“I’d hope to think a long time.”Johnny perked up.

“Better be a long time, because you’re going to be under water for a long fucking time.”He glared.

“Looking forward to it.”He smiled.

“You fuckin’ would you freak.”He stole another bite of his cheeseburger.

“Can’t wait.”He added.

“Mhm.”Brian mumbled.

“Gonna be fun.”He grinned.

“Do you always have to have the last fuckin’ word?!”He shouted.

“Guys!”Zacky tried to hold back his laughter.”Be quiet. Let Jimmy talk. It’s obviously good news if he’s smiling about it.”

“Thankyou, Zack.”Jimmy smiled.

All eyes turned to him; he knew he had to be quick. Their attention spans were worse than a gold fish. He knew he only had a few seconds before their food called back out to them.

“I spoke to Hillari,”He started.

“She hates your guts now.”Brian mumbled.

Matt angrily glared over, signaling a first warning in Jimmy’s defense. He mumbled an apology and Jimmy happily continued.

“and we decided to set a meet and greet.”His smile couldn’t grow any bigger at this point.”The boardwalk on the beach at twelve. It’s in two days.”

Silence filled the yard, but in seconds, after the guys were able to comprehend what he had said, turned into a shouting match. They cheered and hugged him, congratulating him multiple times. Matt was last to congratulate him, but never the less, he yanked his skinny companion into an iron tight hug.

“I’m so fucking happy for you, Jimbo.”He pulled away and Jimmy noticed his eyes had glazed over.”She’s going to love you.”

After a sip from his beer, Jimmy said, “I fuckin’ hope so. We had a lot of trouble trying to get to her.”

Matt pulled Jimmy from the guys for a moment, allowing them to talk about how hot she would be, how she could be the ugliest girl in the world, but in general, how happy they were for him.

“Jimmy,”Matt began slowly.”I want you to know that whatever happens, we’re they’re for you. At least I am.”

They chuckled quietly, but Matt quickly continued on with his conversation.

“She’s probably so excited, dude. I really think she is. I think she’s going to love you. You guys are probably going to click like that.”Matt snapped his fingers, forcing Jimmy to smile.

“I’m just prayin’, dude.”Jimmy‘s eyes watered over, but this time it was over happiness.”I tried so hard and now that I have some sort of grasp on her, I wont let her go.”

“I know you wont, Jimbo.”Matt wiped his eyes before smiling widley.”Let’s get back to your party. You deserve it.”

He rose his beer and Jimmy followed after him.

“To a healthy and fun relationship, dude.”They clanked glasses before returning to the party.

“Who wants to go swimming?!”Johnny escaped from the table, leaving Brian to try and get up and out of his seat.

Jimmy watched as Johnny just barely escaped Brian’s grasp each time. He set down his beer, knowing that it was his turn to screw with Johnny. He had gotten out of his pick-on-Johnny kick ever since he found out about Hillari. He didn’t realize how much he missed it until now.

Jimmy stepped carefully in Johnny’s path, smirking at the fact that Johnny only kept his eyes on Brian. Jimmy quickly opened his arms wide as Johnny ran toward him. Johnny’s laughter quickly stopped when he realized he was running straight into Jimmy.

“Come on short shit! Jump!”He tried to turn away, but Jimmy jumped at him, taking them both to the ground.”To the pool!”

Brian caught up within seconds, breathing heavily from the running he had to insue. His cruel smile came back in seconds as Jimmy pulled Johnny to his feet.

“This isn’t fair in the least bit!”Brian grabbed his feet, pulling Johnny from the concrete ground.

They swung him back and forth, but no matter how much Johnny tried, their grasp would not break on him.

“I want to use my get out of jail free card today,”He began.

“Sorry, but you passed go,”Brian said.

“and did not collect two hundred dollars.”Jimmy smirked.

On three, Johnny was thrown, landing in the pool with a loud crash. Jimmy and Brian laughed loudly as he suddenly popped back up on the surface. If looks could kill, both Brian and Jimmy would be slaughtered. Along with three quarters of his block.

“That was great.”Brian leaned on his thighs and tried to catch his breath.

Jimmy eyed down the tired Brian and smiled evily. Zacky and Matt began to laugh, knowing exactly what was coming to his mind.

“Hey Bri,”He began.”you know how to swim, right?”

He looked over, but before he could step back, Jimmy had roughly pushed him in the pool. Everyone’s laughter erupted within the yard as Brian eventually made it back to the top of the pool.

“You’re a prick.”He glared.

“But he’s back to normal, now!”Zacky called out.

Jimmy stood at the edge of the pool, victorious, as far as he thought. Quick footsteps tapped vigorously against the concrete and before he knew it, the weight of two people had shoved him into the water aswell. As he came up, two large splashes forced him to shield his eyes.

“Congrats, dude!”Zacky smiled.

He could only smile in response. Jimmy was at a complete loss for words. Within two days he would be standing before his little girl, a smile pressed tight against his lips. He now considered what she looked like, knowing he would have to look out for her.

He would have something in his hands for her, regardless. Their true relationship would start on the beach of Huntington and he was ecstatic to know it was coming so soon. His only worry, though, was what if she hadn’t accepted him? He shook the bad thoughts from his head and climbed to the edge of the pool.

Hillari would be walking down the beach and hopefully, he could pull her back to her real home. To a home where a real father’s love could embrace her. Jimmy could only hope that in the end she would accept him. She didn’t have to worry, though, because he loved her enough already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
xxDarkerwaterxx
julie0990

And I have to thank those of you who subscribed aswell. Thank you guys a lot, actually haha.