Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

Feelings

I was so comfortable. So care free. I felt as if the world no longer rested on my shoulders. I didn’t know what to expect when meeting my biological father, but I never would have expected to be as happy as I was. I had taken the courage to let down my walls and stay exposed. To my surprise, I wasn’t disappointed in any way.

As for my parents, they were thrilled to know the day had ended so well. My dad didn’t care much for Jimmy at first, but once they started to talk about tattoos’ and music, they were set. My mom, on the other hand, loved him right off the bat. She found him hilarious and out going; just like me. I did wonder though - what did he think of my parents?

My phone pulled me from my thoughts. I was slightly disappointed when the screen didn’t light up with Jimmy’s name. I shouldn’t have expected a call so soon anyway. It had only been a couple hours since we left the beach. I flipped open my phone, answering softly for Devin.

“How did it go?”A smile instantly spread across my lips.

“You have no idea, Dev.”I chuckled.

I told Devin about the day, from start to finish. I was almost positive I didn’t leave out a single detail. I told him what he looks like, what my parents think of him and everything in between.

“From what I can tell,”He began.”you guys are a lot alike. God help me if you’re identical.”

“The fuck is that supposed to mean?”I grinned.”You haven’t even met him yet!”

“I’m kind of afraid to.”He laughed.

“Why?”I asked.

“Did you hear yourself when you told me what he looks like? He sounds like a rocker from Satan’s coven!”He exclaimed.

“You’re such a chicken shit.”I laughed.

“I’m just careful is all.”He snorted.

“You’re a big chicken. And I’m emphasize on the big.”I chuckled quietly.”You’re a huge dude, Dev. You shouldn’t have any fears.”

“I’m only big to you, Hillari. I’ve got like a foot and a hundred pounds on you.”He said.

“Exactly.”I smiled.

He laughed into the phone before saying, “You should get your ass over here. My mom’s at work and I am oh so lonely.”

“Only if we watch a movie!”I retorted.

“Depends on which movie.”Was he expecting a Disney film?”Nothing Disney related.”

“Aw,”I whined.”but The Lion King is my favourite!”

“I know. We’ve only watched it about three hundred times over the years.”He said.

“That’s not that bad.”I snickered.”Then how about The Devil‘s Rejects?”

That I can deal with.”With a quick goodbye, I hung up and grabbed my things.

I grabbed a handful of pajamas, debating on whether or not I would end up staying the night at Devin’s house. I only played it safe and threw them effortlessly over my shoulder. I stopped, wondering if I should change out of my day’s outfit. With a shrug of my shoulders I plugged my lips shut with a cigarette.

I trailed down the stairs, landing with a thud over the side on the couch. My parents didn’t even bother looking up anymore when I pulled my stunt. I held a flame to my cigarette and inhaled deeply on it. In a monotone voice, my father said, “Headin’ to Dev’s?”

“You got it.”I smiled.

“Just be home at a decent time, alright?”My mom said.

“Would it be possible for me to stay over?”I leaned back, resting my elbows on the head of the couch.

“Yeah, it’s possible. But not guarenteed.”My dad smirked.

“No, seriously, I might end up just staying there.”I said.

“Just be home before four o’ clock, alright? You’re sleeping in needs to stop.”My mom said.

“You got it.”As my cigarette came to an end, Devin’s horn was blaring from outside.

I gave a kiss to my parents before escaping out the front door. A smile made it’s way across my face as I got into the car. He played around with his ipod before throwing me a sweet, but tender kiss.

“What song are you -”I began.

“Gonna have to wait and find out, babe.”He smirked.

“I hate when you do that, you know.”I frowned.

“Why do you think I do it? For my own health?”He laughed.

“Just drive, before I take over.”I smiled.

His hand entangled with mine as he set down his ipod. I opened up my window, allowing the warm summer breeze to soak into his tiny car. I looked down at the radio as To Be With You came crashing in. I looked up at Devin, a sly smile on his lips.

“I love this song.”I said it almost angrily.

“I know.”His eyes drifted from the road to me.”Am I not allowed to enjoy the sounds of Mr. Big’s music?”

With a roll of my eyes, the drive came to a quick end. I reached for my door handle, but Devin pulled me back slightly by my shoulders. I turned, finding him ushering me to wait. I sat there as he stood from the car and made his way to my door. I blushed slightly as he pulled my door open for me.

He gently took my hand, helping me to my feet. With a shy smile, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He smiled like a mad man, stealing small kisses every few seconds. I don’t know why he was so good to me; he was a true gentleman. I looked up in his eyes and asked, “Why are you so nice?”

I wasn’t looking for compliments, but I was simply stunned by what he had to say; “I don’t have to be nice, it just comes out. You’re the most beautiful and care free person I know and I,”

He stopped for a moment before letting a nervous smile come to his lips.

“I love you, Hillari.”My eyes welled slightly in tears and I instantly crushed my lips against his.

He would be the one to tell me those sweet, heart felt things. He would be the one I would truly feel something for. I couldn’t stand to be without him for more than a few hours. His hands gently caressed the sides of my face as the kiss grew deeper and more passionate.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine. Our breath was labored and short, but it didn’t make any sort of difference. He smiled softly as I stated, “I love you too, Devin.”

I could only smile. A true, genuine smile. I followed him inside, taking his hand in mine. I didn’t know how this was going to end, but I knew that I wouldn’t stop a thing. Devin was the only person in my life that was able to help me through anything and everything. He was simply, my savior.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

Banner one by Neche. Banner two by hachie. Banner three by P.L.K.A.F.. Thankyou guys so much!

Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
XxDarkerwaterxx
Julie0990
till_death_do_i.
Taylor9867
VengeanceRevSyn6661
cobra9874
katebug
BringMeNirvana
AcidTripInDisneyland
Xxamericanxxidiotxx
TuckYou
OMGfun111
HelloFascination

Thankyou subscribers :)