Sequel: Mature

Adolescent

Preparations

Jimmy rushed around his house, trying desperately to neaten everything up for Hillari. Devin, he current boyfriend, was coming aswell, but Jimmy wasn’t taking any chances. The guys turned up one by one, each carrying a case or two of beer. When things were finally in order, Jimmy started on the grill.

Music blared into the back yard and everyone already started on the alcohol. Jimmy faught with his thoughts as he wondered if she’d have fun or would be scared out of her mind by the guys. Just because she wasn’t afraid of Jimmy when they first met didn’t mean she wont be intimidated by the other guys.

“You excited, dude?”Matt stepped over, smiling happily.

“Happy, but nervous.”Jimmy chuckled lowly.

“It’s normal. Just have fun, alright?”Matt stated.””I’m happy for you bro. I really am.”

Jimmy looked up at Matt and gave him a heart warming smile. For once, in a very long time, Jimmy could honestly say he was happy. Yes, he had fallen low and risked everything, but with the help of his friends he managed to snap back into reality. Jimmy wiped his tired eyes before chuckling softly.

“I know. Thankyou, Matt.”He flipped the food on the grill over, making sure he seared the outside to perfection.

“Jimbo! Jimbo! Jimmy! Hey!”Matt and Jimmy turned in Johnny’s direction.”Jimmy! Jim -”

“What short shit?! I’m trying to have a conversation!”Jimmy shook his head with a smirk.

“I want mine still mooing!”He yelled.

“You -”Jimmy growled.”You get what you get!”

“He’s like a child sometimes.”Matt grinned.

“I fucking say that all the time and you only bitch.”Brian glared.

The guys laughed to themselves and began talking as everyone continued to party. He continued to fill different plates with food as time went by.

“I have to tell you something, Matt.”Jimmy cleared his throat and wondered how he could start the conversation.”This whole thing with Hillari, it’s - it’s all because of you. We’ve had our close encounters with our tempers and all, but you kept me going. You made sure I had a good head on my shoulders. Yeah, the other helped too, but - but this was all you. Thankyou, bro. Thankyou.”

Matt looked down, but Jimmy saw him smile. He could see his eyes water, but he wasn’t alone. He always found himself confiding in his friends when things turned bad. Some things worked out fine, others ended terribly. Jimmy wiped his beautiful eyes as Matt looked up.

“I love you, Jimmy. I want you to know you’re worth something no matter what you do. If anything,”He stopped and tried to hold back his tears.”If anything you have five people that love you very much. You should know that. I’m not afraid to tell you I love you.”

“I love you too, Matt.”Jimmy grabbed his friend’s hand and pulled him into a hug.

“I love this song!”Everyone turned as Johnny turned up the radio.

At the same time, everyone cringed under the music that played obnoxiously loud in the yard. Miley Cyrus’ The Climb screamed out at them, forcing Brian to get fairly angry.

“It burns!”Zacky covered his ears as Brian made his way to the radio, and Johnny.

“I can almost see it! That dream I’m -”Johnny ran from the radio, laughter spilling from his lips in the process.

“You’re fucking dead!”Brian took off after him after switching the music back to his classical rock.

Leave it up to Johnny to lighten the mood sevenfold. Jimmy chuckled to himself as Brian took Johnny down, yelling and all. It had been a long time since Jimmy had felt peace with himself and he knew it would be hard to break that wall down again. He looked up suddenly, once hearing a car park in the driveway.

An ecstatic smile met his lips, but he was so nervous he was on the verge of getting sick. His fingers tightened along the spatula, forcing his knuckles to whiten. His chest heaved with heavy blows as he pictured his little girl walking into the backyard. This was his only chance to prove to her what she meant to him.

“She’s here!”It was like he pulled back the show curtain; everyone got quiet.

Matt placed a strong hand on Jimmy’s shoulder and smiled warmly. Jimmy took in a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. Matt softly said, “Let’s make this the best night of her life, Jimbo.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

Banner one by Neche. Banner two by hachie. Banner three by P.L.K.A.F.. Thankyou guys so much! :)

Thankyou to the commenters;
P.L.K.A.F.
Suhweet Tooth
BiteMe_Doll
erased memories
Violent Ecstasy
Gambit.
AlmostLovelyDisaster
Kitty Starr
Neche
Christ!
purplebutterfly0615
a7x babe56
Alyx Khaos
RealityOfDreams
mArty_m3lla!
KDRL
arie-so-scary
ForeverPlagued
XxDarkerwaterxx
Julie0990
till_death_do_i.
Taylor9867
VengeanceRevSyn6661
cobra9874
katebug
BringMeNirvana
AcidTripInDisneyland
Xxamericanxxidiotxx
TuckYou
OMGfun111
HelloFascination
avenging angel
Molz
intotheshadows!
alive again;
Jedi_Jody
Blueskittles
Musicalness99
mistery gurl

Thankyou subscribers :D

Coming Soon ---> When The Sun Goes Down

It’s a Boondock Saints fic with a bitch of a twist to it. Look out for it :) It’s coming soon!

Anyway, that was just a quick filler for you guys. Don't shoot me haha. I should have the next one out within the next day or so. Enjoy :)