Status: I have a very strong love/hate relationship with this story. I update like once a month. Just FYI ;)

Anaesthetic Heart

There is this raveneous beating inside me, a frantic flutter of an anaesthetic heart.

- - -

Six years is a long time to be away from home, and Danielle Wist feels like returning would both make her happy and terrify her.

Going back to a town more secretive than the government is the farthest thing you would expect from those who fled to have wanted, but years later Danny is drawn back with a maddening need she can't describe. And with a mysterious need comes a mysterious want.

Danny can't help but go home, dragging her bestfriend with her. Now she has to face everything she ran from leaving her mother and her new life behind, to return to her father and a town full of memories. The life she left behind is now hers again, but how much can she remember, when her memories are twisted? Danny must find the truth. The reason for why she needs to depserately return and why she's so afraid of going back. There is something more there than she knows, but Danny must find the courage to learn the truth.

But what happens when the monsters that used to haunt her nightmares, are intruding on reality? Nothing is what it seems in Graghat, nothing is what is expected, but everything is possible.

The First Song to Inspire This

WARNING: I haven't decided the rating for this story, it may change and become more graphic. Read at your own discretion, and if I do change my mind I will change the rating.

© Karen Beverly Dumas - WatchingGravity.
I will hunt you down and hurt you if you even dare to steal. Because, yes. That was a threat. You've been warned.