Status: Re-Writing - Massive changes to story line.

Fireflies.

Curious Questions

*Eric’s P.O.V*

The night’s air was cool against my cheek, a familiar comfort, almost like an old friend. I did my best to stay out of the Vampires affairs, pathetic creatures they are and more selfish than humans, something I had long ago come to terms with. But unlike humans they have similar qualities to myself, and they are only as strong as their ruler, something humans have forgotten over time. But their bitching was beginning to piss me off. Estelle has been my main source of entertainment these past three months, she has the underworld reeling, they’re living in fear over someone other than myself, for the first time in centuries. And watching them beg for help has provided some entertainment, but after tonight’s events I may have to step in.

Dusty down there formally known as Marven, stupid creature with an idiotic name had come to me in a blind rage, demanding me to help him get Estelle. I had kindly put it that I would rather fuck a cow than deal with some pathetic hunter, but he had gone ahead with his plans to avenge his mate, love such a destructive emotion. But I had followed him, wanting to see her in action.

We had met for the first time little over three months ago, the run in a mistake, she had tracked me, god knows how. And found me in a bar with a few stunning, Swedish women, she had gone on attack mode, wreaking my date. I left the freshly turned women on her doorstep, leaving her with the newborns in return for her rude behaviour. Harsh maybe and the woman where nothing compared to the beauty that shone out of Estelle, the humans where pale in comparison, a bleached photo compared to a brilliant piece of art.

But this beauty had a dangerous, no, a very dangerous edge. An edge I haven’t come across in a long time, watching her tonight was memorizing, her movements flawless and effortless. I had long ago learnt to value skills, brute strength and speed was nothing if it wasn’t for the control that guided it. Standing on the roof top I had caught the action first hand, had watched her shake off an ancient as if he was nothing more than an infant. I watched with a low chuckle as she slid onto the back of the human’s motorbike, the OV emblem on the back of his neck. I began to wonder if the Occidere Vincere even realised what they had, of if they did, what did they plan to do with it.