Status: New. New type. Written Later. God, Help Me.

But Memories...

Chapter One

I was never sure what I did was the right thing. Would it have been better to stay as what we were, or should I have pushed farther? At this point, either options aren't possible. Not only can we not get back to where we were, I wouldn't want to change a thing about it. However, seeing you is killing me.

I'm happier without you, but memories... my memories just refuse to agree with me.

I would be willing to bet money that you were as oblivious then as you are now. Now is as good of a time as any to write it all out; to force every feeling into words. What I say can't change what I said, what I do can't change what I did. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

I don't want you to blame yourself, or anyone to blame themselves for that matter. What I choose to do is my sole responsibility. I am so sorry, but even if I'm happier without you, I can't make it without you.

Love, Christina
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't being written quite yet, I just needed something down on paper.

This is a flash-forward of a letter written to someone. The actual story will be the events leading up to the writing of the letter.

Sorry, I have issues with writing my story in order. =/
Comments or ideas? I'm making this up as I go along (kind of).