Piper June.

#badgirlsquad

"Baby," Jude begins, propping her head up on Quinn's chest. He's half asleep, nodding off. She frowns. He promised to watch The Notebook with her if they got to fool around first, which they did, which meant that he had to keep up his end of the deal and watch the film with her, not sleep. "Baby." She taps his cheek lightly, frowning a little.

"'M watchin'," he mumbles, yawning lightly.

"Quinn," she sighs with a soft whine, biting her lip. "When are we going on a date?" Quinn frowns at her, digging a cigarette out from the flattened carton on the floor. He lights it with knitted eyebrows, taking a drag.

"What are you talking about? We just went to Ezra's party - "

"That's not a date."

"What about Red Lobster?" He flicks some ash onto the carpet on his floor, sighing. This isn't the kind of conversation he wants to have right now, or ever. All his other girlfriends didn't really want to go out or do stuff or anything. Jude was so damn complicated and intense and always had to be doing shit, holding his hand and kissing him and making him take her out and everything. Then again, she was probably his first real girlfriend (a relationship and sex, so it was kind of 50/50). "We just went like two weeks ago. That's not cheap. Didn't you like it? I thought you liked - "

"You used a coupon," she says flatly. "Baby, really - "

"You wanna go out or you wanna watch the movie?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I mean like a real date. With candles and flowers and music and stuff. Something romantic, like - "

"Do I look like Ryan Gosling to you?" he asks. Jude smiles, kissing him a little.

"A little, yeah. It's the hair." She wriggles her eyebrows at him playfully and he laughs, shaking his head. "I don't know. It'd just be nice to do something that didn't involve two for one deals and dine-and-dashing and samples and stuff." She shrugs and he kisses her forehead, sighing as he rubs her bare arm.

"You know why he does all that in the movie? 'Cause he's just tryin' to get some. It's not 'cause he cares about whatever her name is. He just wants to get it in. Now, if I already got it in, just recently, actually, why would I go through all of that stupid romantic stuff?" She makes a face at him, throwing the sheets over her bare legs.

"Oh, really? It's like that?" Jude asks, pulling his sweatshirt over her head.

"Baby, wait - "

"For what? For you to get that little thing between your legs hard again?" She pulls her underwear and jeans on in one fluid motion, grabbing her bag off the floor. He's scrambling to get out of bed, tossing the cigarette butt out the window. "Don't touch me, Quinn," Jude scowls, jerking her arm away from him as she storms out of his room. Iggy is watching TV on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal.

"What's up, Judy?"

"Screw you," is her angry reply. "And screw you too!" she yells back at Quinn, stomping out into the hallway.

"You just did!" Quinn answers as she makes her way down the stairwell.

Jude is shaking - not because she's afraid, but because she's just that angry at him. All she wanted was a date, not for him to sneak into some abandoned house and make love to her or something. Just a date, somewhere nice with table cloths and waiters that wear suits and all that, but no. Of course not. She dials Piper's number because she feels like a night of listening to angry music, eating pizza, and complaining about Quinn is in order.

And she picks up, so Jude smiles.

"What's up, girl? Where you at?" she asks, pushing the door open. She soon finds herself in a crowd of people heading to cafes, restaurants, trains, buses, cabs - and consoles herself in her anonymity. "Let's hang out, yeah?"

"Piper's a little busy right now," Ezra answers, prompting Jude to frown, wide-eyed as she gets on the bus, swiping her card before taking a seat in the back. She can hear Piper's giggles in the background, and even though she's happy that Piper's happy, she's not at all pleased that it's at Ezra's hand. Jude crosses her legs as she stares out the window. "Can you call her back in, like, an hour?"

"Ezra!" Piper exclaims, and there's the sound of shuffling before she takes the phone from him. "Hello?"

"PJ!" Jude rebukes quietly. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," she laughs. "Ezra, stop! I'm on the phone!" She makes a small face, picking at her already chipped nail polish. "We're just at Times Square and - " Piper starts laughing again and the frown on Jude's face only grows. "Do you and Quinn wanna come down? It'll be so much fun! I think we're getting dinner soon. C'mon! Let's double!"

"Actually, we're good. I'll talk to you later."

"Judy - "

"Bye."


It seems like the social ladder of Rosewood High has been thrown into disarray while Maggie Presley was on vacation with her boyfriend and his family. She was only gone for three days, which makes her wonder if she should have seen it coming.

First of all, Quinn and Jude broke up, but Maggie honestly doesn't think they'll stay broken up for long because Quinn has this thing where he sort of worships the ground that Judy walks on and Jude, despite how much she claims to hate him, does actually have a soft spot for him in her heart. And now, Jenny's back. For good. And Jenny called her up, asking her about any dirt she had on Piper June - Maggie guessed that Jenny hadn't noticed that she was friends with PJ since she was drunk all the time - meaning that she was probably starting a smear campaign soon, which made Maggie wonder why in the world Jenny would want to hurt PJ. That lead her to ask what in the world happened during her absence, and it seems as though only Tess Hunter has the answer.

"Piper and Ezra are kind of a thing now," she says flatly over her salad. "Jenny spent all of Thanksgiving trying to get in his pants. You should have seen it."

Although she is happy that all of her hard work with the little stuttering bundle of awkward called Piper June is finally paying off, she's kind of sad she missed the party. But there's always time for parties, and since school isn't back in session until next Thursday, she has more than enough time to plan a back-to-school bash to see this upheaval herself.

Meanwhile, a certain prep school socialite named Pierre West has set his sights on Piper (despite the fact that it was, apparently, quite obvious during the party that she had her sights set on Ezra and vice versa) and has been trying to talk to Annie about her. But of course, Annie couldn't keep a secret to save her life, and spilled it to Maggie first chance she got.

"What're you thinking about?" Clark asks her, blue eyes curious as he squeezes her hand. She smiles a little, glancing out at the rainy windshield.

"Nothing, honey." She squeezes his hand back. "I'm just happy to be home."



"You need to help me," Quinn pleads, throwing an arm over his eyes dramatically. Ezra glanced at him from the driver's seat, flicking his cigarette absently. "I really think we're over, man."

"It's your own damn fault." Quinn whines and Ezra sighs, turning the volume down on the mix tape Piper made him a few days ago (she's the cutest little thing and he can't stand it). "Jude is kind of frigid and mean and - "

"Yeah, to you. But she's my baby girl and you know how long I've liked her and - " Quinn whines again, sighing deeply. Quinn had a crush on Jude ever since Jude transferred to Rosewood in the middle of freshman year and suffered a mini-stroke every time she so much as said hello. And when he realized that his affections were one-sided (at first anyway) he became angry and resentful, and of course, Jude wasn't going to stand for it, so she, in turn, became cold and unfeeling. (This, of course, only made Quinn want her more.) "She's just the most perfect girl in the whole world and I really messed up this time, I think."

"Well, you did kind of imply that you only wanted her for the sex."

"The sex is amazing. Seriously. It's honestly the best sex I've ever had. I'm not even exaggerating. Judy's kind of perfect, okay?" Quinn sniffles, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I need to get Judy back. It's not just the sex. It's us. It's how I feel when I'm with her and I've never felt that way with anyone and - " He sighs, running a shaky hand down his face. "I just need Judy."

"Good god," Ezra groans.

"I think I caught that feeling bug, man. I need her back. I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind."

"And what am I supposed to do? She kind of hates my guts and I don't really think she and Piper are talking very much lately, so..." He shrugged, biting his lip. "I'm sorry, man. Maybe it's for the best." Quinn shoots Ezra a look, rubbing his eyes. "Are you crying?"

"What? No. I'm fine." Ezra sighed, shutting the car off. His hand struck Quinn's warm cheek harshly. He couldn't have his wingman (though he didn't really need him anymore) crying during what was probably going to be one of the best end of year parties. (Because this of course, kicked off the end of year parties that were so popular with kids their age, even though it was barely December.) "What the - "

"Suck it up. We're going to this party and you're not ruining it, okay? Judy's gonna be here and I think Piper's coming with Maggie so you're gonna cut out this little sissy thing you've got going on and we're going to have a good time." Quinn frowned as Ezra stepped out of his car. He followed suit, shoving his hands in his holey jeans anyway. He feels underdressed - how was he supposed to know they were going to a party? After his breakup of sorts, the circle (Maggie really) cut him off and now he didn't know anything at all.

Ezra and Quinn make their way to the loft in the brick building where Maggie and Clark throw their parties when Clark's parents are home. Ezra, who at this point, can't stand to see Quinn's depressed expression, shoves a strong drink into his friends hand and toasts to something along the lines of 'getting turned the fuck up'.



Jenny's been working really hard for the last two weeks. Between skipping class and having her way with one of the history teachers so he'll convince all the other teachers to not call her parents, she's been trying to dig up dirt on Piper June. And it's been a lot harder than she thought it'd be.

Apparently, Piper June is perfect. And when Jenny says perfect, she means perfect. She's never gotten less than a 94 on anything, like ever. She has pretty much perfect attendance and all of her absences are medical so they don't even count. And on top of that, she's apparently got a killer body. Not that Jenny cares or believes it, but still. No one can find a single bad thing to say about Piper June, but the party this weekend might just be the perfect setting to get the seemingly infallible Piper June to finally crack.



Piper and Maggie arrived late to their own party - and really, it's not like they didn't leave on time, it was just that Clark couldn't come and they had to pick up his older sister who was home from boarding school, a pretty girl named Hannabeth with big green eyes and pouty pink lips that laughed and clung to Piper's side like they were old friends. She made Piper smile. The three girls walked into the loud, dark, smoky loft dressed in shorts and white t-shirts (it was part of some weird theme Maggie had going), bright red lipstick the most noticeable thing on the pale faces. A drink found it's way into Piper's empty hand, and with a grin she held it up and swallowed it in one go, laughing at the bitter taste.

"I like you," Hannabeth smiled as she wrapped an arm around Piper's shoulder, grabbing two beers from a passing box. She uncapped hers and took a sip, smiling. "Don't tell Clark. Bottoms up!"

She spots Ezra with one mopey looking Quinn near the window, and with a smile, drags her newfound friend to her boyfriend. Maggie waves them off, flirting with a college kid with brown eyes and hair who presses her into a wall. Ezra greets Piper with a kiss and hugs Hannabeth, who he hasn't seen since last summer at the block party at Annie's.

Piper decides she likes Hannabeth after they dance together and instead of acting like she wants to get every single guy in her pants, she just dances like a normal girl having a good time with her other friends. Hannabeth has these pretty pink pills in her bra that she offers to Piper, and since she seems like such a fun, happy girl, she doesn't see why she shouldn't. She swallows and chases them with a swig of a beer that keeps getting passed around, pressing sloppy kiss to Ezra's cheek.

"Shouldn't you slow down?" he asks, almost concerned. "Babe, seriously - "

"Don't tell me what to do," she scolds, words half slurred, taking his drink from him and taking a few gulps. She wipes the back of her mouth and grins at him. "You're not even my boyfriend. Don't call me babe. I'm no one's babe."

We too turnt up for you, thought you knew -

Before he can protest and warn her about the dangers of drinking too quickly, she's being dragged away by Hannabeth, who screams loudly at a passing boy to bring them another round of shots and the bong, too, while he was at it. It's nice to see Piper so happy - because she really does seem happy, even if she is kind of drunk - but he still worries, a little. Why is she changing so much lately?

He turns to light a cigarette when Quinn pulled him over for a game of quarters. He wants to keep an eye on Piper, but she's in good hands with Hannabeth, right?



"Oh! That was awesome!" Ezra leans against Quinn, room going hazy for a second as he collects himself. First it was quarters, but somehow that turned into beer pong. Yeah, okay, he hasn't seen PJ in almost two hours, but she's a big girl and she can handle herself. You're not even my boyfriend. She was right, anyway - he wasn't her boyfriend, she was a free girl and he was free too, right? "That was awesome," he sighs, wiping his nose. He lights another cigarette, tapping against the dirty, sticky floor as Clark and his friends set up another round.

"Have y-you seen Judy?" Quinn asks. "I wanna - I think - I mean, I think I can fix it now. Got some liquid courage," he grins, lazy as he takes a drag off a bottle of whiskey that Ezra thought he saw Hannabeth with earlier.

"Nah," he replies, flicking the cigarette. "Leave well enough alone, man. She broke up with you. J-Just get over it."

"No, okay, 'cause, like, I really, really like her man. And the sex is incredible." He steals the cigarette, takes a drag, then jams it back between Ezra's fingers. "I mean, I get that you don't know anything about that, but still. I really, like, I don't know - I just care about her." He shrugs, looking around petulantly. "Judy! Where are ya, babe!?"

Ezra rolls his eyes as he keeps smoking, squinting in the dark, hazy room. Where is Piper? He bumps into a small girl, and is about to apologize when he notices who it is.

"It's you," he scowls, taking in Jenny's disheveled appearance. "What are you doing here?"

"Maggie invited me, okay? Jeez." She sniffles, green eyes tear filled as she looks down. Ezra isn't heartless, and she knows he isn't. She only resorted to tears as a last resort, and she was at her wits end. Her plan was going to go perfectly, she just knew it, and Ezra would be hers again. "God, I hate this."

"What's wrong?"

"I just - I miss you," she mumbles, looking up at him as she swallows past the fake lump in her throat. "Am I not allowed to miss you now?"

"Jenny - " He stops short, unsure what to do. He lifts his head and sees no sign of Piper. Not even my boyfriend, not even... He rests a hand on her shoulder, but she hugs him tightly, crying into his chest. "I - "

"I mean, I know you're with her and I'm trying to be happy for you, but fuck, I miss you, okay?" She looks away, catching a glimpse of the supposedly innocent and sweet Piper taking a hit off the pink and purple bong being passed in a circle around the window, coughing as she passed it to Hannabeth. Perfect. "I know you have a girlfriend and I'm sorry - "

"Piper's not my girlfriend." I'm no one's babe.

Jenny knit her eyebrows, surprised. Everyone told her they were dating, but if Ezra said they weren't... so be it. He was fair game.

"Really?" He nods and she smiles, batting her eyelashes a little as he wipes the tears off her face. "So... she won't be mad if I kiss you?"

"I don't even know where she is," he answers honestly, laughing as she hooks her legs around his narrow waist and wastes no time in kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck. It was okay because Piper wasn't even there anymore (probably) and she wouldn't find out and she wasn't his anyway, right?



Pierre honestly refused to believe it until he saw it. Piper? Dancing on a table and doing hits off a bong? He shook his head. They'd been talking ever since the party, and okay, yes, she was sort of seeing that stoner kid Ezra, but she wasn't, not really, and she was actually really sweet and kind and funny and he liked her, a lot. It wasn't going to last with Ezra, not at all, so Pierre was hanging around, waiting for his chance with Piper. But this wasn't her. It couldn't be.

Her strawberry blonde hair was wild, curly, wet, glitter on her cheeks as her eyeliner smudged around the corners of her eyes, bright red lipstick on her lips, pupils in her blue eyes blown out so much that all he could see was a thin rim of blue around that all encompassing black. Her legs were on display, long and pale, hips wrapped in a pair of shorts and a white shirt that leaves little to the imagination, bright pink bra visible through it. He wants to do nothing more than throw his jacket on her and get her out of here, make sure she gets home safe and sound before someone has the chance to take advantage of her.

There's a crowd of rowdy teenagers surrounding the flimsy metal table. She's dancing with another girl who's dressed similarly, but in much better state. They move against each other and sing along drunkenly to the heavy song playing on the speakers outside. The other girl lifts her shirt and tosses it off her head.

"You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer!" she raps, laughing as she regains her footing. Piper bends over to pick up the bong, taking a hit off it with a small smile.

"Piper?" he asks as he shoves his way to the front, stepping on feet and shoving some people out his way.

"Pierre!" Piper grins happily, mind hazy as she kneels on the table on the small balcony, shirt slipping down her shoulder. Hanna's dancing again, swaying her full hips as she keeps singing along to the song. "Hey, man!"

"What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? Oh, I'm having a damn good time, that's what," she says blowing some smoke into his face. He fans it away, sighing softly.

"You're drunk, Piper - "

"Yeah, I know. I'm high too. Want some?" He scowls as she stands up and starts dancing again, giggling with her friend as the boys hoot and holler at them.

"Piper!" he exclaims, hoping to get her off the table before she goes and falls and hurts herself. She kneels again, taking the bong in her hands as she takes another hit - it was hard at first, but it's a little easier now - and pulls him close, pushing the smoke into his mouth, lips pressing softly against his.

"Loosen up," she grins after the shotgun kiss, biting her lip. Pierre coughs as he grabs her by her tiny waist and throws her over his shoulder, pushing through the even greater crowd of people cheering. Piper leans up a little, supporting herself on his shoulder. She grabs a passing bottle of liquor and grins as she takes a swig.

"Jesus Christ," Pierre mumbles, hoisting her up a little when she starts to slip. She tells him to let her down, that she can walk just fine, but she still stumbles a little and has to hold onto him. Underneath all the liquor and smoke, she still smells like sweet pea and honeysuckle and flowers, pretty delicate thing that she is.

"What the actual fuck?!" she exclaims, struggling to get out of his grasp. "What the hell?!" He snaps out of his reverie and looks around, wondering why Piper's freaking out all of a sudden.

Ezra and Jenny are still lip locked, leaning against the wall. He's got half his hand in on her butt, the other tangled in her hair as she moves against him. Jenny looks at Piper for a split second before Piper's tearing her off, grabbing her by her hair and screaming something about not touching him, that he was hers and that she'd stay away from him if he knew better. Jenny could barely get up before Piper slapped her, Pierre struggling to keep his hold on her.

"Didn't I fucking tell you I'd tear your ass up if I caught you near him again, huh?!" Piper yells, fist in Jenny's messy hair as she slaps her again. "Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend - "

"I'm not your boyfriend, Piper!" Ezra yelled as he tried holding Jenny back, who was struggling desperately to scratch Piper's face (failing terribly). "I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want with whoever the fuck I want and that's that and you can't stop me. I'm not tying myself down to you, okay? I won't tie myself down to anyone, ever. Not even you. You can't pick me up when you want me and when you don't, so do me a favor go home with your little prep school admirer and clean yourself up."

Piper went slack against Pierre as Jenny smiled triumphantly, curling into Ezra. She looked at him stonily, not bothering to fix her shirt, half her bra on display for all the party goers to see. She raised her hand and Jenny cowered, but it still collided with Ezra's cheek harshly.

"Fuck you, Ezra Finnely," she said simply as Pierre dragged her away. "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!"
♠ ♠ ♠
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hope that was worth the wait babes c:

I wanna hear your thoughts on these changes! And is Hannabeth really a good friend or is she secretly on Jenny's side? Lemme know! HOW MANY OF Y'ALL WANA SLAP EZRA THO? OR PIPER?

can y'all tell that I was listening to a lot of angsty/angry female rapper mixes during this tho omg sorryyyyy (speaking of mixes, i'm making another mixtape for this, so suggestions are welcome ya dig)

piper's clique right here tho:
Yo-Cakes;
hush-puppy.
presidient of piper's clique + #freelulu committee
atomika wave.
ShelbiSmiles

application to join piper's clique can be found here

kahlo