Sequel: Oakland: A Tour Diary
Status: finished. thank you all so much. <3

I Left My Heart in San Diego

ELEVEN

There was a finger lightly tracing patterns on my shoulder. "How long have you been watching me sleep, Billie?" I asked, eyes still closed.

Billie laughed. "Half an hour," he answered.

I opened my eyes, but instantly shut them again. The sun was streaming in between the folds of Billie's blinds. "What time is it?" I groaned, rolling over to get the sun out of my eyes.

Billie laughed again. "About nine o'clock."

I lifted my head to look at Billie. "I actually get to sleep in this morning," I said, smiling.

Billie smiled. "Yeah, sorry about waking you up yesterday. I didn't think you'd still be asleep."

"What an exciting first day. I meet a hot stranger the night I move in, he comes in my window and falls asleep with me the next morning, I go to his band practice, we kiss, get slightly drunk, exchange phone numbers, I learn how to play his guitar, I sleep over his house, then he asks me to be his girlfriend," I recite, recounting the main events of that past day and a half.

"And then you accepted, making the hot stranger very happy," Billie added.

I laughed. "Well good. I'm happy, too." I scooted up to Billie's face and kissed him.

When we broke apart, Billie was grinning. "I can't wait to get in bed with you," he said.

"You already are."

Billie rolled his eyes. "I meant I can't wait until I get inside you," he repeated.

I smiled and kissed him again. "While that did sound creepy, I'm kind of excited, too."

"Well maybe we should make it happen," Billie suggested.

I lifted myself up off Billie with my arms. "Billie."

"What? We both want to," he reasoned.

I sighed and rolled over on top of him. "It has to be special," I said, taking Billie's hands and clasping them around my waist.

"You speak like a virgin, Izzie."

I rolled back over to face him. "I am a virgin, Billie," I said.

"Oh, shit," he muttered, diverting his eyes. He looked back up at me. "Well, that certainly puts the pressure on."

I laughed, kissing him again. Billie nipped at my bottom lip, and I granted him access happily. As our tongues explored each others' mouths, the door burst open. "Okay, my turn!" Tre yelled.

Billie and I were startled apart. I sighed and fell down onto Billie's chest. "Tre, I'm going to kill you one of these days," I said, turning my head to look over at him.

He just smiled. "Is that before or after Billie cuts off my dick?"

I laughed and sat up, stretching my limbs and sitting up. "After," I answer. "That way you won't be in pain for very long."

Tre laughed and sat next to me. "So what are you two doing today?"

"With any luck, anything that doesn't involve you," Billie said, sitting up and stretching his limbs.

"But first, I require clothes. And makeup. I'm not going out in public without makeup," I protested.

Billie smiled and kissed my cheek. "I don't think you need any makeup, Izzie."

"Izzie? Is that her nickname now?" Tre asked.

"Only the one that Billie can call me," I answered.

Tre hung his head, but I could still see the smile on his face. "So do I still have to call you Arizona?"

"No, you can call me one of my other, more generic nicknames," I said.

Tre's head shot back up. "Okay!" he exclaimed. I laughed and stood up, stretching my legs. Billie pulled me back down, onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, burying his face into it.

I was laughing the entire time. "You two should make it official," Mike suggested, walking in the bedroom and sitting down in the chair in front of what I assumed was what used to be a desk, but was now just another surface for Billie to pile his crap.

Billie lifted his face from my neck to answer Mike. "It is."

Mike pretended to be shocked. "Really?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, smiling as Billie buried his face in my neck again.

"Wow," Tre and Mike said simultaneously.

"What a shocker," Tre muttered.

"Tre, do you like jazz?" I asked. Tre turned his head to look at me.

"It's alright. I'm much more of a punk guy," he joked.

I laughed. "Well, lemme play some jazz for you." I put my fingers up to my mouth like I was playing a trumpet, and made some trumpet sounds while moving my fingers in imitation of playing a trumpet. I played two strings of the same three faked notes, ending with my middle finger stuck up in the air.

Tre was watching me, and was smiling the whole time, but he burst out laughing when I made my ending move. "And that's supposed to make me like jazz more?" he said in between gasps for air.

"I never said anything about that increasing or decreasing your like for jazz. I just wanted to ask you if you had any grudges against it before playing some for you," I said.

"Well I suggest you don't go and take up the trumpet anytime soon, babe," Billie added. Each time he spoke, Billie lifted his face out of my neck and then buried it back when he was done. I giggled every time.

Billie gave me a last kiss on the neck and patted my thighs. "Oh, I can get up now?" I asked. Billie nodded, and I stood up, stretching again.

I dug through my day-bag and pulled out my shower stuff. "Taking a shower?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a little bit," I said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before walking into the bathroom. I popped my head in back in a minute later. "Billie?"

"Izzie?"

"Where could I find a towel?"

"You're smart. The last girl that Billie had over asked that after she got out of the shower," Tre remarked.

"She wasn't allowed to stay over ever again," Billie muttered. "Anyway, the clean towels and stuff are all in the closet at the end of the hallway on the left, right before Mike's bedroom."

"Thanks!" I said, lobbing my bag into the bathroom and walking down the hallway to find the towel closet Billie described.

~~~***~~~

I was showered, dressed, and beautified (although according to Billie, I was already beautified). After sitting in Billie's den area for an hour, the boys and I decided, amongst themselves, that I should meet their female counterparts; or, rather, the female counterparts of the drummer and the bassist.

"So these girls are your girlfriends?" I asked Tre and Mike. They nodded. "Well, they can't be much crazier then yourselves."

"I beg to differ with Tre's girlfriend," Billie chimed in.

"Shut up, Billie," Tre muttered, and I laughed.

"They can't be that bad," I said.

It was then that the front door slammed against the wall as it was opened, and two girls walked into the den. "Izzie, I would like you to meet Ziera Carpinter and Mary Jane Moore," Billie said.

"Hi!" the one Billie introduced as Ziera said, waving frantically.

"Girls, this is my new girlfriend, Arizona Willows. She just moved in down the street," Billie said.

"Hi," I said, giving a brief wave.

"So," Ziera said, taking a seat on Tre's lap, "New girlfriend, Billie?"

"Yeah, about that...," I said, grinning and snuggling into Billie's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
more to come! check back soon! love you all <3