Sequel: Oakland: A Tour Diary
Status: finished. thank you all so much. <3

I Left My Heart in San Diego

TWELVE

"Can I tell it?" Billie asked.

"Sure, but I'll be sure to chime in on parts," I said, smiling.

"Okay, so I remember that it was Mike, Tre, and I, and we were just hanging out after a particularly good practice, and we heard this roaring noise outside last night. About eleven?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, I think," I answered, taking the hand Billie had draped over my shoulder. I saw Ziera smile.

"I was wondering what it was, and neither of these two lazy bums wanted to come with me to check it out so I went by myself, and saw immediately it was a moving truck. I figured I'd be nice and go greet my new neighbor, so I shoved my hands in my pockets and proceeded to walk up the street and say hi."

"I remember seeing you walk up the street. You looked cute with your hands shoved in your pockets," I said.

Billie smiled. "I stood at the edge of the driveway - her driveway - and waited for her to notice me," he said.

I smiled and a chuckle escaped my lips. "Then I noticed you, and I was like, 'Hey, who's that? He's cute.' So when I'm faced with a cute stranger, I certainly wasn't going to just stand there or ignore him."

"I was watching you walk up to me, and, honestly, I was watching your waist for the majority of your trip. It was only when you started coming within close range that I peeled my eyes from your waist and watched your face, which was equally as transfixing," Billie confessed.

I twisted around to kiss him lightly on the lips and then sat back down. "When you stepped into the light of the stake light in my lawn, I was stunned at how fucking hot you were, slash are."

Billie squeezed my hand. "I knew you were different from all the other girls," he said.

"Can you finish this sap-story without anymore of this mushy shit?" Ziera asked jokingly, raising an eyebrow.

I laughed. "Well, I don't know if Billie here can account for that, but I'll try." Ziera smiled. "By the way, Ziera, do you have a nickname or something? Ziera seems like a name that would have a nickname," I said.

She smiled. "Of course. Call me Zie if you want," she answered.

"What about Zoe?" I asked.

She shrugged. "For you, yes." She turned to the guys and Mary Jane. "But none of you other bastards, or MJ, can call me that, okay?" They nodded. "Good," she said, turning back to me. "Continue."

"Where were we, Billie?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Um...oh, right. We were talking, you know, the awkward small talk of meeting a really hot girl, or guy for you, Izzie," he said, squeezing me against him. I smiled. "And...ugh, this is boring."

I laughed. "Can we actually do something?" I asked. Billie kissed the top of my head.

"I can think of something," he muttered. I laughed and turned up my head to kiss him. I went to pull away, but Billie had a hold on me. I smiled behind the kiss and shifted to better push up against him.

Laying out on the couch, one of Billie's hands clamped on my waist and the other was running through my strawberry-blond tresses, our tongues taking a journey through each other's mouths. "OKAY, OKAY, TIME OUT!" Zie yelled.

Billie and I were startled apart, our heads snapping to look at Zie, our breathing slightly labored. I was still on top of Billie, his hands in the same positions. We both licked our lips, our faces turned toward Zie. "What?" Billie asked.

"Would you mind taking that up to your room?" Zie asked.

There was a moment of silence before Billie answered. "Yes," he said smartly, kissing me.

I refused his kiss. "I may be rebellious, but I'm not a whore."

Billie sighed. "Alright, alright. Izzie, do you wanna take this upstairs?"

I shook my head. "I wanna actually do something!"

"Let's go out!" Mary Jane suggested. I hadn't noticed she had been clinging to Mike this entire time. She was also eerily quiet...

"Yeah!" Zie agreed. "We should go out to that new dance club and show off our sexy boyfriends to the world."

I sat up, straddling Billie's hips, and stretching. "Definitely. Just let me touch up."

"Why of course. I know I certainly need a little touching up. Arizona, can I borrow your hairbrush? And a little bit of makeup?" Zie asked.

"Yeah, sure, it's upstairs in my bag," I said, climbing off my boyfriend and walking upstairs with Zie. Mary Jane followed silently behind.

~~~


Billie and I were shoved up against the wall in a dark corner. He was holding me up by my thighs, and we were kissing fiercely, my hands clasped tightly around his neck. There were two bottles of beer on the floor, knocked over from our motions. They had belonged to us before we abandoned them for kissing against the wall. All six of us had had our share of alcohol, three beers each, and Zie, Mary Jane, and I had each done a single shot of vodka, so we were just about as drunk as the boys were.

Billie broke away, panting, re-centering his grip on my legs as he held me against the wall and my hands remained clasped tightly around his neck. "Hi," he said, smiling.

I grinned and laughed. "Hi." I kissed him again.

He let me down so my feet touched the ground. My legs were stiff after being held up against the wall for half an hour. I wiggled each of them around, trying to regain feeling in both of them. "Having fun?" Billie asked, his arm now snaked around my waist.

"Tons," I answered, interlacing my fingers with the ones of the hand of the arm snaked around my waist.

"I think we should go find our companions," Billie suggested, skirting along the throng of sweaty dancers.

"Yes, definitely. Where should we start looking?"

"Well, I'm almost positive Tre took Zie to the opposite corner, where I'm almost positive that he's fucking her. Let's see, shall we?"

I laughed. "Alright."

Billie was right. There were few people in the opposite corner, leaving Tre and Zie's sex-capade to be viewed openly. Billie and I stood there for a few minutes, watching their rhythmic up-and-down movements. They were both sweating, a visible sheen covering their entire bodies as they continued to move in synchrony. You could even hear Zie's screams of pleasure and release over the thumping bass line in the background as the two bodies reached their climax. Tre slid off of Zie, putting both of them into full view of everyone that could see.

Zie's head turned down, her cheek touching the cushion that was sewed into the stone seat. Her eyes wandered, finally landing on Billie and I standing a mere few feet from them. Instead of freaking out and trying to cover herself up, she smiled and started laughing, making her breasts jump up and down. She nudged Tre. "Tre, Tre, look who's here!" she said, a smile still on her face.

Tre looked over at Billie and I, and he was the sensible one, scrambling to grab a piece of clothing to cover himself up. "Billie, what the FUCK?!"

"Hey, Tre. We just came to look for you, Zie, Mike, and Mary Jane, and figured we'd start here, because this is so like you to fuck your girlfriend in a dark corner," Billie said calmly. It made me giggle.

"Like this isn't exactly what you did," Tre remarked, sitting up and pulling up his boxer shorts. He threw Zie's bra and underwear at her, and she started putting them on, the smile still on her face.

"It isn't, actually," I chimed in. "We both kept all of our clothes on the entire time."

"Well that's a first," Tre said, buckling his pants. Zie pulled her shirt over head and fished a pocket mirror out of her purse.

"Nice sex hair, Zoe," I remarked as she looked in her mirror and started running her fingers through her hair.

"Ha ha, thanks. Go find Mike and Mary Jane, we'll meet you at the entrance in ten, okay?"

"Yeah, great. Any idea where they might be?" I asked.

Billie tugged at my waist. "I know where they are, Izzie, come on." He turned me toward the bar. "See you two at the entrance in ten!" he called back to Zie over his shoulder.

Billie and I found Mike and Mary Jane slumped over the bar, both probably passed out. Billie detached himself from my waist as he walked over to the two of them. He started to shake Mike awake. "Yo, Mike, you awake, man?"

Mike slowly sat up. "Hey, Billie," he slurred. Mike turned to Mary Jane. "MJ, baby, come on, it's time to go."

Mary Jane sat up ever slower. "Okay, okay, wet's goe," she slurred, her words hardly comprehensible. I felt bad that she was going to have one of the worst hangovers tomorrow morning.

Billie and I met Tre and Zie (fully clothed) by the entrance ten minutes later, just as we had promised, a half-conscious Mike and Mary Jane in tow. "Yikes," Zie muttered as we pulled them out the door.

When we got back to Billie's house, my mother gave me a call on my cell. She wasn't very angry that I didn't come home at all today because it gave her some time alone with Aran. I really didn't care to know the details, but she told me that she would be sending Aran over with some clothes for tomorrow. She told me that she would prefer that I sleep over again, and I knew exactly what she was talking about. I really didn't want that mental image...

"Well, Billie, it seems you're stuck with me again. My mom's boyfriend is coming over with some clothes for me," I said once I had gotten off the phone.

"I'm perfectly okay with that," he said, kissing my neck.

"Let's go upstairs," he said. "Good night, everyone..."

People murmured their "good night"s as we stumbled up the stairs and into Billie's bedroom. We had just flopped down onto the bed when the doorbell rang. "That's probably Aran," I said.

"I'll go get it," Billie said, sitting up. He left to go answer the door and I took the opportunity to get changed into my PJ's. I pulled them from my day bag, shoved my clubbing clothes into it, and stripped down to my underwear. There was a knock at the door. "Izzie? It's Billie, I'm coming in." Billie entered, a plastic bag on his arm. He saw me in my underwear, and I saw him practically get a hard-on from just looking at me. He dropped the plastic bag and walked up to me, putting his hands on my waist. "Izzie, you didn't have to do this for me."

I laughed and stood up on tip-toe to kiss him, then tore his hands from my waist. "It wasn't for you, I was getting into my PJ's. Now turn around so I can finish."

Billie sighed and turned around, but I could tell he did it very reluctantly. Once I was finished, I walked up behind him and kissed him on the neck. "Calm down, Billie, I'm not not having sex with you. I just met you yesterday, you've been my boyfriend for, like, twelve hours, and I realize I hardly know you," I said.

Billie turned around to face me. "You're right. We should have an all-out fact-fest tonight," he said, walking to my back side and wrapping his arms around me.

"The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth," I said.

"So," Billie said, taking my hand and leading me to the bed, "where do you want to start?"
♠ ♠ ♠
part 1 of two updates. <3