Sequel: Oakland: A Tour Diary
Status: finished. thank you all so much. <3

I Left My Heart in San Diego

TWENTY

It was August, my birthday to be exact. My eighteenth birthday, so now Billie and I were the same age. I kept teasing him about it, but he just kept reminding me that his birthday was in February, and that he would be older than me sooner or later.

Presently, Billie and I were sitting on the edge of Zie's pool, our feet dangling in the water on the deep end, our hands entwined on the tile edging. Zie and Tre were making out in the far corner of the pool, where they could stand. Mike and Mary Jane were spending the day out in Berkeley, for a concert or something, I forget what they said, but they promised they would call me to wish me a happy birthday before it got too late.

"So," Billie said, looking up at me. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno. I assumed we'd be here for a bit longer," I said.

"Well, yeah, but do you wanna go back to your house or my house?"

"Aran is delivering the bag I packed last night to your house around noon, so your house," I answered.

"Okay," Billie said with a small smile, leaning over to kiss me lightly.

I giggled, the sun beating down on my back. I arched it, letting go of Billie's hands, bringing my arms over my head. I held my nose as I slid into the pool, slicking my hair back and away from my face as I surfaced. "Come on in, Billie, the water's perfect!" I called up to him.

I saw he was watching Tre and Zie in the corner. "We just have to stay over here," he said, sliding in. He shook his head back and forth like a dog, beads of water spraying me. When his head stood still, his hair glistened in the sunlight.

"Why?" I asked, chuckling slightly. Billie inclined his head towards the couple, and I looked over to see them fucking. "Oh..."

"Yeah," Billie said, swimming over to me and taking one of my hands. I smiled and swam around to his back, locking my arms around his neck. He sighed, smiling, and started to swim about the deep end, avoiding the sperm-infested waters of the shallow end.

Half an hour (and plenty of kisses) later, Billie hoisted himself out of the pool and back onto the tile edging. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and he extended a hand to me. I took it, planting my feet along the side of the pool wall. I could see Billie's muscles ripple with the effort of pulling me out of the pool. My other hand gripped the edge of the tile edging as I was pulled out, eventually re-seating myself along the edge of the pool, holding Billie's hand.

"Back to square one," Billie murmured, leaning down to kiss me.

~***~

That night, Billie and I were laying on his bed, me laying on my back on top of Billie's chest. I rolled over to look up at him. "It's almost eight o'clock, and you still haven't given me my present yet!" I said, poking him in the chest.

"I've been waiting for Mike and Mary Jane to call you," Billie said.

"Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Because if they called in the middle of me giving you your present, you wouldn't be able to answer," Billie explained.

I gave Billie a suspicious look. "Stop talking about it, you're just making me even more curious to know what my present is!" I told him, playfully slapping him.

He laughed and kissed me. He continued to kiss me, passionately, and I started to form an idea of what Billie's "present" to me was going to be.

Billie broke off, looking up at me expectantly. "That's your present?" I asked.

He nodded happily. "The only one I can give you." His face hardened slightly, becoming more serious. "Is that okay? I have a backup plan," he said.

I hesitated, my face blank. I thought it over carefully; this wasn't something that could be undone. A small smile tugged at the corners of my mouth as I watched Billie searched my face for some expression or an answer. "Yeah, that's okay. I'm okay," I told him.

Billie's face bloomed into a huge grin, bigger than I'd ever seen him grin before. His fingers traced small circles in the space between my neck and my shirt. He reached up to my face, caressing it. I smiled and took his hands, kissing them as I lowered down onto him, kissing him lightly.

Billie took action, his tongue hungrily searching the corners of my mouth, like he had been waiting for this moment for an extremely long time. I squeaked when he broke off, panting, shedding his t-shirt. I ran my fingers down his chest, teasing him, only heightening his excitement, which I could feel underneath my hips as Billie's moist lips returned to mine.

We kissed only a few minutes longer until Billie broke off again, this time excitedly sliding his hands up my side, under my concert tee, up and over my shoulders and head. Billie's hungry lips returned to my eager-but-nervous ones, and I could sense that Billie was trying to make this good. I broke off and I stopped Billie's hands from going anywhere, and didn't release them until he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Billie, you don't have to try with me. I don't have a precedent."

Billie sighed, smiling. "Right. I kind of phase out when I have sex on my mind. Sorry," he said, kissing me conservatively.

"Oh come on, Billie," I said, trying to sound disappointed.

"Thank you," he muttered, reaching up to me to rejoin his lips with mine.

I had lost track of time kissing Billie, but I estimated it was about another fifteen or twenty minutes before Billie broke off and I rolled off, allowing a few minutes to unbuckle his jeans and shuck them. He rolled back, this time on top of me. I could see his excitement now, making me smile slightly, not to mention much more excited.

Swiftly, Billie unbuttoned my shorts and shucked them, throwing them in the air. Absentmindedly, I wondered where they landed, but Billie's extreme excitement brought me back to the...situation...at hand. I smiled underneath Billie's hungry kiss. I could tell Billie was going to explode if I didn't let him in; besides, I could tell he was running out of things to do.

Sensing that I knew this, Billie unhooked my bra, slowly bringing it up off my shoulders to reveal the flesh beneath. He took in a deep breath, coming back to kiss me. He released small moans in between kisses, letting me know he was ready to finally "give me my present".

He lowered himself onto my breasts, the familiar feeling making it all that more exciting. I was ready to do this; I tried sending Billie a mental message: 'I'm ready, let's go!'

Apparently that message was sent. Billie broke off, panting hard. His eyes hungrily raved my bare body, landing on my panties, the only things between his excitement and me. He looked back up at me for approval. I nodded, a huge smile on my face.

Relishing the moment, Billie slowed a second, taking it all in. It's not everyday you take your girlfriend of seven months' virginity. Slowly, only heightening our excitement, I felt his hands at my hips, his fingers sliding underneath the elastic of my panties one by one. Finally, Billie had gone the entire length of my legs, my underwear finally joining the other clothes scattered about the room. As if guiding me, Billie took my hands and placed them on his hips, his hands returning to mine.

Slowly, teasingly, I slid Billie's boxers down his legs, revealing his full-blown erection. I started to gasp, but quickly turned it into a deep breath, trying to mask how exciting this all was for me. Billie smiled, his hands sliding from my hips up my side. "Ready?" he whispered.

"Go, Billie Joe," I said, making his smile wider.

Carefully, gently, as if he was afraid to break me, he introduced himself to me. As he entered me, I gasped loudly, Billie almost going back out, but coming back in again.

He rocked back and forth, getting on the back of this fucking amazing feeling and starting to ride it to its destination. I released small moans as our hips locked together in synchrony.

Faster and faster, Billie just kept going, riding out this feeling, this fucking amazing feeling that only he could create in me, this fucking brilliant feeling I had never before experienced.

I didn't know what an orgasm was supposed to feel like, but I knew that it was something amazing, and I could tell Billie and I were on the edge of one. Our hips moving back and forth in amazing synchrony, with amazing speed, my small moans escalating to small screams.

That feeling, that fucking brilliant feeling that Billie and I were on the edge of was right there, about to burst through, but I could tell Billie was tiring out. I willed him to go just a little longer, ride out this feeling till its very end.

It came out of me like someone was scratching metal nails against a chalkboard three inches from my ear: a scream as Billie and I reached the edge of this fucking brilliant feeling, bursting over the wall and becoming my very first orgasm.

Billie left me, rolling off, panting. I was breathing so hard, I thought my lungs would burst from my heart pounding so hard I thought it would shoot out of my rapidly rising and falling chest. Neither of us spoke for the longest time, just catching our breath.

"That," I said when I finally had enough breath to speak, "was fucking brilliant."

"Thank you," Billie breathed. "Although you said not to, I did try."

I laughed, turning my head to face him. He was sweaty, his hair damp and shooting out in every single crazy direction, his chest rising and falling about as rapidly as mine.

"I love you, Arizona Willows."

I grinned, my eyelids drooping. "I love you, too, Billie Joe Armstrong."

He snuggled up to me as I fell asleep, dreams of my sex god boyfriend running through my subconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
mhmm.<3