Sequel: Oakland: A Tour Diary
Status: finished. thank you all so much. <3

I Left My Heart in San Diego

TWENTY-FOUR

I had Zie and Mary Jane sleep over about a week after Billie, Mike, and Tre left. We sat up until about three in the morning telling stories about our boyfriends. Mary Jane fell asleep first, leaving just Zie and I awake. "Zie?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Are you awake?"

"Wide awake."

I sighed. "I'm worried about them."

"You have every reason to be. You're pregnant with Billie's kid," Zie reasoned.

I smiled slightly. "Have you and Tre ever thought about having kids?" I asked.

Zie shrugged. "I have, but I've never talked to Tre about it," she answered.

"Well, you should. Billie and I never talked about it, but it just happened," I said.

"That's my thing," Zie said, shifting to look at me. "I'm afraid if I talk about it with Tre, we're gonna try to plan and get pregnant, and then we're gonna make it not happen." I smiled, chuckling a little. "What?"

"Your superstition is cute," I said.

"Okay?" Zie said, audibly confused.

"Just talk to him, Zie. You'd be surprised what he says," I said.

Zie smiled. "Alright, then."

I smiled again. "Do you wanna play the truth game?" I asked.

Zie laughed, covering her mouth so as not to wake Mary Jane. "Sure," she said, nodding.

I grinned. "Alright then. Truth is, um...I really don't know," I said, laughing.

Zie laughed. "Truth is, I don't call Tre by that name when it's just us together."

"Yeah?" Zie nodded. "You call him Frank?"

"Frankie," Zie muttered, chuckling.

I laughed again, trying to be quiet. "That's cute. Truth is, I've never given a blow job."

"Now that I can believe," Zie said. I laughed. "Truth is, although we've never talked about having kids, Tre and I have talked about getting married after I graduate high school."

"Really?" I asked incredulously. Zie simply nodded, a smile on her face. "Zie, that's amazing!"

"I'm so excited. Anyway, it's your turn."

"Um, truth is...ugh, I don't know!" I hissed. "I don't know what to talk about!"

Zie laughed. "Talk about what happened the night you lost your virginity to Billie," she said.

I looked over at her. "That won't be awkward for you?" I asked.

Zie gave me a look. "Honey, I know you saw Tre and I fucking in the pool on your birthday. I heard you and Billie slide off the edge and splash in," she answered. "Not much else is awkward anymore."

I laughed. "Alright. Well, I stayed the night of my birthday at Billie's, much to my mother's chagrin. She actually wanted me home, by myself, just the three of us together for my birthday, and I was like no way, mom, I'm going to Billie's. So I did." Zie chuckled. "We were just talking for the longest time, Billie was playing his guitar, I played his guitar, it was fun. I even got a present from Ollie, which was amazing."

"That woman is amazing. I don't know how she manages to work two jobs and keep in contact with her four oldest children while finishing raising her remaining two children," Zie remarked.

"Yeah, Ollie is fucking remarkable. Anyway, I kept telling Billie how anxious I was to know his present, and he said he was waiting for Mike and Mary Jane to call from their concert in Berkeley, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to take the call."

"Did they ever call you?" Zie asked.

"Yeah, they did, at, like, eleven, I think. I don't remember. I didn't answer it anyway, but I think they knew that Billie was gonna fuck me that night because Mike said something about that's why I didn't answer the phone," I answered. Zie snorted, making me smile. "Back in the world of I-was-about-to-be-fucked-by-Billie Joe Armstrong, he started kissing me and I learned that his "present" was taking my virginity. He was like, 'Are you okay?' and I just said yes, because I was. I knew I wanted this. I had actually wanted it for a little while before that, but he didn't have to know that. There wasn't really anything that would have been really good for letting him know."

"Not to mention fucking you was probably the best present you ever gotten," Zie muttered, making us both laugh.

"ANYWAY, we kinda shed clothes pretty quickly. This is basically the rundown of sex with Billie Joe Armstrong," I said, wanting to shorten the whole story because I was tired.

"Okay, here we go," Zie said, curling her legs up into her chest.

"Ferocious kissing, his shirt came off, a little more kissing, my shirt came off, Billie went back to kissing me, I broke off and told him not to try because I didn't have a precedent, he apologized and kissed me conservatively, I told him he didn't have to do that, he thanked me and went back to his ferocious kissing, his pants came off, a couple more kisses, my shorts came off, I glimpsed Billie's 'excitement', he took off my bra, we returned to kissing ever fiercer than before, I tried sending a mental message to Billie that I was ready for it, I guess it sent because Billie then broke off and started slowly removing my panties, Billie put my hands on his hips, I removed his boxers and revealed his erection" -- Zie laughed -- "and then, I met Billie Joe Armstrong."

"Oh?" Zie asked, eager to know the ending.

"Yeah," I said, a wide smile on my face. "At first, he was really gentle, like he was afraid to hurt me or break me or something, but then, our hips locked together and we established a rhythm." I sighed, remembering. "Our hips were rocking back and forth in amazing synchrony, and I knew that an orgasm was coming, although I had never had one before. Billie and I just kept going and going and going, and then...," I trailed off.

"Then?" Zie asked eagerly, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Then, it happened," I said.

"An orgasm?" Zie clarified.

I nodded. "Yep."

Zie smiled really wide. "What was it like?" she asked.

"Uh, fucking brilliant! And even that doesn't even do it justice," I replied.

"Yeah? I kinda know what you mean," Zie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Zie was about to answer when my phone vibrated against my hip. I picked it up, noticing it was Billie's youngest brother, David, calling me. "Hello?" I answered, confused.

"Arizona?" David asked, sounding frantic.

"Dave?" I asked, sitting up, getting nervous. "What's going on?"

David took a deep breath. "Our mom got a call about two hours ago from a hospital in Los Angeles that Billie Joe had been in a car accident," he said.

I clamped a hand to my mouth, tears instantly starting to fall down the sides of my face. "Is he alright?" I asked, removing my hand from my mouth.

"I don't know. I'm heading down to Los Angeles right now. I would've offered to pick you up, but I know that your mom is about to have a baby and everything, so I didn't want to, like, stress her out," David said.

"I understand. I'll wake up Mary Jane, and we'll be leaving in, like, five, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. See you there," David said. I hung up, clamping both hands over my mouth and started rocking back and forth, tears freely flowing down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Zie asked, placing a hand on my back in concern.

"Mary Jane," I said, shaking her. She groaned. "Mary Jane!" I said, a little louder. "Mary Jane, wake up!"

"What?" she snapped. She saw my tear-streaked face and instantly, her face softened. "What's wrong?"

"Billie's brother David just called. He told me that Billie was in a car accident," I said. I heard Zie gasp behind me.

"Oh my God," Mary Jane breathed. "Then let's get the hell out of here." She sat up, kicking her feet underneath her to stand up. She held out her hand to me, pulling me into a tight embrace when I took it. Zie just added herself in and I cried, very hard.

I composed myself, wiping the tears from my face. "Let's go. It takes a while to drive to Los Angeles," i said, taking the girls' hands and walking up the basement stairs.

When up the stairs, the lights were on. I saw Aran rushing around the corner to the foyer. He stopped short when he saw me. "Arizona! Your mom's just gone into labor!" He noticed my red, tear-streaked face. "What's wrong?"

I sniffled. "Billie Joe was in a car accident. We're heading down to Los Angeles."

"Arizona, this is your mother! Your new sister is on the way!" Aran argued.

"This is my boyfriend we're talking about! He could be dying!" I snapped back. "Don't you think that my possibly-dying boyfriend is more important than my living mother?? If Billie Joe dies, and I'm not there for him, I would never forgive myself!" I exclaimed. Aran had no answer, as I heard a muffled scream from my mother in the foyer. "Now we're going to Los Angeles."

Zie, Mary Jane, and I stormed past Aran and my contracting mother, slamming the door behind us as we headed out to the car for a six-hour drive to someone whom I hoped wasn't dying.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! fifty readers! that's amazing!!!
thanks everybody!!! ^_^ <333

and i know. HOW EXCITING.