Two Thousand Years I've Been Awake, Waiting for the Day to Shake

Bindings?

I scoffed. "You're telling me that I'm in 1625?" The man nodded.

I broke into a cackling laughter.

"I'm going mad!" I exclaimed, looking up to the man. "Am I dreaming?" He gave me a bored look.

"Look, all I know is that I found you on the edge of a lake. I don't want you here anymore than you do, but I'm not going to be responsible for you dying of a cold. So sit up."

I slowly followed his order, looking at him with curiousity.

His hands tugged up on my shirt, making me shriek, covering my bra and torso.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

He shrugged, dropping the wet shirt on the floor.

"Keeping you from getting sick." He explained as if it were nothing. "But I don't think I'm minding this as much as I thought I would." He said, smirking at me.

It made my breath falter when he smirked like that, his fingers brushing down over my stomach.

A small, moan-like noise escaped my throat, his fingers drifting to the zipper on my pants. He raised an eyebrow at my underwear and bra, poping the strap against my shoulder.
"What are these strange...bindings?"

I couldn't help but giggle at his confusion.

"A bra." I answered, smiling at the almost pained look on his face.

"And you...like these...monsterous barriers?" He asked with disgust. "Your men must hate them."

I smirked at that.

"Actually, men find them quite sexy." I corrected, taking the shirt he'd laid by my side.

His eyebrows knit together.

"But they hide the true treasure."

I don't know why, but that comment made my face heat as I pulled on the loose pants by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
yup short, and still being written on my phone cuz I'm to damn lazy to do it during the day when I have computer access. XD

enjoy! AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!! ;D