Sister of mine, fly away

Introduction

Introduction

“It brings sadness to my heart that everyone is gathered here today to say goodbye to such a young life” in the closed casket sat at the front of the church was the body of a six year old girl, she was dead because of a reckless drunk driver who had lost control of his car, she hadn’t even stood a chance “Charlotte Winchester, or Charlie to most of you was such a happy little girl” the priest clasped his hands together as a sad look fell across his face, he had known the little girl and was a close friend of the family, it was killing him to have to be stood there.

Charlotte Winchester had been stood still for almost an hour staring at the gravestone, her own name carved into the stone was worn and the flowers were almost dead. There was evidence that someone had stopped by a few months beforehand and she knew it had been him, he was the only one who still visited and he’d tell her everything she had missed, he’d tell her all his problems and ask her for help, he could never hear her promising to help eventually over his cries of “your dead, you can’t help me”.

A little boy sat next to his heavily pregnant mother grasping her hand tightly with his small fingers, he was just three and didn’t understand all of the sadness in the room, he was just wondering why everyone was watching his big sister sleeping but he was too young to form the words and question why. On his other side sat his father, keeping himself to himself as he covered his eyes and wept quietly unable to look at his precious little girl in a coffin, a coffin he was going to have to bury deep in the ground. No parent should ever outlive his child, especially not him, not with his life style.

Charlie didn’t need to drive or ride the bus, if she thought about it hard enough she would turn up where she wanted to be. The image of the grotty motel room filled her mind, he was there alone having sent the younger brother out to get him pie while they worked. Charlie had a message for him, she needed to tell him the truth wither it got her killed or not.

“In sadness we send Charlie’s young life to god, to live in happiness in the world he has created for her there. We can all live in good mind that she is watching over each and everyone of her loved ones, she will be watching to keep you safe for harms way” the priest closed the casket lid over and marked a water cross across the lid before six men lifted it onto their shoulders, her uncles were there as was her father stood at the front no longer covering his face as the tears streaked over his cheeks. They made their way out into the graveyard where a freshly dug hole awaited her.

When she arrived in the motel room the man was nowhere to be seen, she listened silently as the toilet flushed loudly and the taps were switched on. She stood with her hands by her side as she waited for her younger brother to leave the bathroom and see her “oh it’s the eye of the tiger-” his deep voice was the first thing she heard making her spin to face him, he’d cut himself off and was staring at her with wide eyes “who the hell are you?” he snapped pointing his gun towards her, she stepped forward and held her hands out, quickly he fired out a round only to stumbled backwards when the bullets did nothing to stop her.

Slowly her coffin was lowered into the ground, her family stood around all of them crying as John Winchester threw a handful of dirt onto his daughters coffin before turning back and picking up his son, he held him close to him holding his small body against his with pressure “I promise nothing will ever happen to you, I promise I’m always going to be there for you in the way I couldn’t be there for Charlie”.

“Who the hell are you?” he snapped once last time before he tumbled back onto the bed, he’d thrown a knife but the handle was now poking out of her chest while the blade was a far in as it could go, he was all out of ideas.

“Hello Dean…don’t you recognise your own sister?”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it i do not own any part of supernatural (Wish i did....)

Enjoy
Read, review, subscribe, love