Sister of mine, fly away

"So this is what my innocent little brother dreams about"

Dean’s eye’s opened and he was sat down in a small room. Two girls, in small skirts and bra’s were smirking at him.

“Hello Dean” said one sitting on his lap. He smirked at her but his smirked disappeared as Charlotte appeared in the room. The other two girls jumped up.

“So this is what my innocent little brother dreams about? You weren’t like this when we were kids, now if you two girls could excuse us for a moment?” the two girls quickly ran out of the room.

“You had to bother me now?” asked Dean trying to stand up.

“No point your tied to the chair, and yes now it’s safer than waking you up” Dean looked down at his hands. His wrists were tied with rope to the chair. He looked up at Charlotte with pleading eye’s.

“It’s your dream Dean, you control it”

“Anyway you could show me how to make it, angel or big sister free” he smirked up at her as the rope came loose.

“Ass, now listen up, here are the places that I know of just now: Columbus, Ohio, Denver, Colorado and Las Vegas, Nevada” Dean’s eyes bulged as she said Las Vegas.

“What! C’mon anywhere but Las Vegas!” Charlotte chuckled at her little brother.

“Please just avoid those places for now!” and she disappeared.

Then Dean woke his eye’s bulging again. Ok so what were they, Columbus, Denver and Las Vegas. He shuddered at the thought of not going to Las Vegas.

“Dean?” Sam’s sleepy voice made him sit up and look round at his brother.

“Yeah?”

“What were you dreaming about, I mean you were sitting moaning on about how you can’t go to Vegas or something”

“Uh I just had a bad dream, it was nothing honestly” Sam shrugged and closed his eye’s again and within minutes he was asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ya'll

Disclaimer i do not own supernatural

Remember, read, review, subscribe, love