Sister of mine, fly away

thanks for meeting me

Dean’s gaze shot around the open parking lot waiting for her, waiting for any sign of his big sister. Charlotte had appeared in yet another dream telling him in a desperate tone that he had to meet her, that he had to travel the two hours from his motel room to her grave yard where she lay. Sam had still been awake when he woke up, startled and breathing heavily from his dream, the younger man had turned from his laptop with a sleepy look on his face

“Everything okay?” he questioned before yawning loudly, Dean nodded silently then watched as Sam closed the laptop over and got to his feet “I think I’m going to try and get some sleep, it’s a hell of a drive to Thief river falls”

“Yeah, yeah sure, I’m actually sort of hungry so I think I’ll head to that little café we passed on the way here, is said open twenty four hours right?” Sam nodded then dropped onto his bed still fully dressed and on top of the covers, he rest his arm across his eyes before peeking out at Dean slightly “I’ll bring you back a coffee or something, I don’t know how long I’ll be”.

He’d shrugged his leather jacket on then slipped from the motel room and headed towards the Impala. He unlocked the door and slid in, slipping the key in the ignition. He started to drive the car as fast as he could towards the cemetery. He barley noticed the passing cars and tree’s as they blurred past. When he reached the cemetery he stopped the car, climbing out and then he locked the door, running towards her grave. She was standing there in a white dress that just reached past her knees. She turned to face him as he walked towards her. “Thanks for meeting me” he nodded and stood in front of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
read, review, subscribe, love

COMMENT please