Sister of mine, fly away

What the hell?! why are you with that stain

“Sam?”

“Uh yeah?”

“Can I speak to you?” he nodded and watched as she took a step towards him “What are you doing with Ruby?” Sam froze.

“How do you know about Ruby?”

“How could I not Sam? What the hell are you thinking? Let me guess she’s tricking you so you think it’s a good thing, it’s not! Now you better stop this or I swear I will rip that bitches head off and throw her into hell myself”

“What the hell are you spying on me now?”

“Kind of hard not to when your sneaking out in the middle of the night! And another thing, you better tell him Sam or I will!” She didn’t wait for him to answer she just disappeared.

><><><><><><><><

She sat staring out at nothing, her life sucked. Her fake family were lying to each other and her real family were dickbags. She sighed leaning her forehead against her knees which had been pulled to her chest. As crazy as it sounded she missed Lucifer. She knew he was wrong a lot of the time but he was a great big brother. What annoyed her is that Lilith was the one setting him free. That shouldn’t have to happen, her father shouldn’t have to keep him down there. They could’ve just ignored him. She let out a small sigh as she got to her feet. “Guess it’s time to get back to the two idiots” she grumbled as she brushed her hands over her clothes. She hated this, sometimes she wished she could just leave this life. Stop being an angel, stop being a Winchester. Just be a normal person. But she knew it would never happen, she was an angel, through and through. She was also-well according to Sam and Dean- a Winchester. She let out a frustrated yell and punched one of the trees next to her then hissed out in pain.

“You shouldn’t have these feeling kid” she froze and then slowly turned.

“Who are you?” she asked backing away from him.

“Aww come on Charlie, you remember your big brother?” he grinned sarcastically. Who the hell was he? Brother? There was only two brothers she knew that had left heaven were Lucifer and-

“Gabriel?” she asked raising an eyebrow “you look… different?” he smirked and nodded,

“Yep, witness protection, my own new look” she smirked before closing the space between them and hugging him. He hugged her back and pulled away, pushing her back.

“Hey, you jerk” she smiled pushing him. He laughed.

“Aw hell kid, your making me act like a good big brother”

“Sure, acting” he laughed again. “What are you doing here? Not that I’m not happy you’re here it’s just, I haven’t seen you in what 800 years? I mean you ran” he nodded and leaned against one of the trees, his leg propped up against the trunk.

“What I’m not allowed to visit my little sister?” she raised an eyebrow at him. “Fine, look your close with the Winchesters right?” she nodded, suspicious “well, I need you to help me get something through to them”

“What?”

“Tell them to suck up to there responsibility’s when the time is right” she shook her head.

“Uh uh, no way in hell, I’m helping them stop this, I didn’t think you wanted this Gabriel, I thought the fighting was the reason you ran? I thought you didn’t want to be a part of this?” she took stepped towards him with every word until she was right in front of him.

“Chillax lil sis, I don’t want this but I know that this will happen” he held his hands up in a sign of peace. She grabbed onto his shirt and shoved him onto the ground.

“NO IT WON’T GABRIEL OK!! THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPAN, I WON’T LET IT!!!!!!” she screamed ramming him against the ground again and again.

“Charlie, stop it, Hey!” he grabbed her hands forcing her to stop.

“No, no, no” she started to cry as he sat up. The world couldn’t end, not like this. Her father couldn’t let this happen, he couldn’t. He had to care about what was happening, he could stop Lilith. He could stop it all. He wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her shoulder with his hand.

“Look kid, just stick with the Weirdchesters and I think you’ll be ok, those idiots seem to have a way of pulling through, I’ve known them long enough to know that”

“I’ve know them longer, I know that, but what I don’t get is why they sent Castiel down to get Dean and not me? I knew them before hand, Dean’s family, Hell he‘s practically my brother, I can’t let this happen Gabe, neither can you” she stared up at him with watery eyes.

“I know and I also know now why dad gave us no emotions, it sucks when girls cry” she laughed and then hit his arm. “Hey, what was that for?”

“For telling me the future you dumbass”

“Words can be hurtful”

“Shut up, look I have to go”

“Alright, uh be careful? Just don’t go looking for Lucy when he’s out of the box” she nodded and got to her feet.

“Bye” she gave an awkward wave and transported back to Dean.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Uh hey?” Dean let out a yelp of surprise and raised his gun. He dropped it when he saw her and hugged her. “What is it? Dean? Tell me, what happened?” she hugged him back, locking her arms around his waist.

“Sam’s working with a fucking demon Charlie, a demon” she tightened her grip around him.

“How did you find out?”

“You knew?” he asked pulling back.

“Yes, but I wanted Sam to tell you, and if he didn’t I’d tell you, now how did you find out?”

“I followed him this morning, Cass told me, to and he was there with that bitch demon Ruby” she nodded and rubbed his back.

“Just uh, just calm down Dean, I’d speak to him but I’m almost positive he hates me”

“He doesn’t hate you, he just doesn’t know you, I don’t think he trusts you yet” she nodded but still refused to speak to Sam. She sat with Dean on the messy motel bed, hugging him. She missed the times when she used to have to do this. When their parents fought, she’d let Dean come inside her room because he was scared. She had been aswell but she couldn’t let him know that. She had to be strong. She had to be strong now, because the truth as much as she wished otherwise was that she was terrified. Terrified of what could happen to them, she’d seen the future herself. Humanity dies and only a few survive. Dean being one of them, Sam had said yes, this wasn’t the life she wanted for them. She knew how much Dean wanted a normal life. Something he would never get. He wanted to get married surprisingly, have kids even more surprising. She’s watched him with that kid Ben. It was surprising that Ben wasn’t his, Ben loved everything Dean did. She’s helped Sam get into college when he wanted out so bad and she had been angry at her father for telling him not to come back. She’d gone to her fathers dream that night. Angry. She’d yelled at him telling he should have never done that. Sam was his son and she knew he loved him. He shouldn’t get hurt by Sam moving on. She told him that he should move on. Mary had died 18 years before hand, he should stop obsessing. He hadn’t listened and told her to get the hell away from him. She’d only sighed and then disappeared.

She pulled away from Dean and put her hands on his shoulders “Dean you have to just forgive Sam, I could get rid of Ruby if you want? Or you could let Sam do whatever the hell he’s doing, and one wrong move from Ruby and you can rip her head of and send her ass back down to hell?”

“I want the first one but I know I’m going to have to go with the second one” she sighed and nodded.

“Sorry honey” she gave him a quick hug before getting off of the bed. She pulled on the heels that she had kicked off when sitting on the bed. “Look i have to go, Sam’ll be back in like five minutes, and I don’t think he’ll want to see me”

“Why not?”

“I um might of threatened him about Ruby and told him that I’ll rip that bitches head and throw the remains in hell” Dean grinned and held his hand up for a high five. She smiled and high fived him back before she disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, i'm so sorry it took this long to update. I had some serious writers block with this story