Status: It returns...slowly<3

Seize the Day, Relish the Night

001

Image

"Come on Tuuli!" Kale dragged me through the enormous crowd.

"Kale, Im trying my best." I caught myself from tripping for the umpteenth time in my brown leather boots. "You're not the one in heeled boots or a skirt."

"Whatever babe, were almost up front." Kale ignored my complaints.

"Ugh, I don't see what's so important about being up front for this concert anyway. All we're going to get is a bunch of bruises and felt up."

He just laughed at me, "It's all part of the concert experience."

"After this concert experience, as you call it, I'm finding a new best friend." I yelled over the screaming fans.

"Watch," he put me in front of him. We were only a couple of yards away from the stage. "You'll see it was all worth it."

It's not like I haven't heard them before, Kale listens to their records all the time. But, I don't see what's so great that we have to shove our way up to the front.

Looking around me I felt like I stood out. Everyone was wearing mostly black, including makeup and hair. I felt like I stood out with my natural blond hair. My make up lightly done, and my shirt was a bright blue Adidas sports shirt and brown skirt.

I looked down at my clothes. Eh, I dress however I feel; I really could care less if the crowd thought I looked weird or whatever. They'll have to just deal, it is just music. I'd wear a bright pink ballerina outfit if I felt like it.

I looked up to see five guys all clad in black leather strut onto the stage.

They had a certain air to them when they came out. They knew that they owned the stage and that everyone was there to see them.

Well except for me. For me, they will have to prove to me that this was all worth it.

. . . .::*::. . . .

It was nice when you couldn't see the entire crowd due to the stage's lighting. It helps drive the nerves away. Though for years we have been doing this, the band and I.

But each time I stand up to the mike for the first song of each concert, tiny jabs of nervousness run through my body. Thats part of the whole adrenaline rush that I live for.

Their cheers and screams sounded throughout the entire arena.

It still blows me away that all these people come to hear us.

I adjusted my sunglasses and scanned all the fans singing along with me. Among the crowd, near the front, one member was not as enthusiastic or impressed.

I smirked at the newbie and felt the need to impress her and show her that coming to this concert would all be worth it.

"Hallo Helsinki! We are The 69 Eyes!" I cooed into the crowed. They cheered wilder. "It's good to be home!"

I stood slightly away as Jussi began the rhythm for Grey, before stepping up to the mike and felt the verses flow through me.

Looking at the girl, waiting for her reaction, I was pleased to see it was happier. I smirked and continued focusing on the concert.

Well, that was the plan, but my attention just kept being drawn to this one girl.

I smiled when she started getting into the concert, jumping up and down and acting like a fool along with everyone else. You're supposed to be able let go with music, especially at concerts. And she looked so beautiful when her hair tossed as she turned and her cheeks turned rosy with warmth.

I faltered a bit, though no one noticed, when she pointed towards the stage. I could tell that she was really excited, her face was a lit up and full of smiles. But, the girl wasn't pointing at me; she was pointing right past me to Archzie.

At that moment, I felt as if all hope was killed.

Hope? No, there shouldn't be hope. This is just another concert; she was just another concert go-er.

Besides, it would seem that she already has her eyes set on Archzie.

I let out a deep breath when the song ended, just releasing everything and carried on with the same energy I began with. I only occasionally glanced at my enchantress during the show.

. . . .::*::. . . .

Kale nudged me, "You have to admit The 69Eyes are better live than me playing their CD's over and over again."

I rolled my eyes, but agreed. "I just can't believe, this going to sound stupid, but it like goes to your bones. It's an eerie feeling, but it's just wild."

"I told you so." Came Kale's smart response that I had expected.

Kale spun me around as I just let the music cast me under its spell. I looked over the band members, each having their own signature of rocking out.

My eyes lingered on the bass player. "Kale, what is the bass player's name?" I asked pointing at him. Besides the fact that these guys were famous in Helsinki, I know that face is familiar to me.

"Archzie, why?" Kale asked spinning me again.

"He's a client of mine." I laughed at Kale's frozen face, mouth hanging wide open and everything.

"Tuuli, you better be lying." He grabbed my shoulders.

"No lie. I never put two and two together before." I laughed at my mistake.

"I hate you." He glared and pouted at me.

"Well now that I know, maybe I can get his autograph for you." I mused.

"You are not funny you know." He continued to pout.

I grinned and swayed my hips to the music. "All apart of the concert experience my friend."

He glared at me. "You are twisting my words." But then a smile appeared on his lips. "Do not worry Tuuli. This weekend will make up for your large head at the moment."

"Why? What is tomorrow?" I closed my eyes caring less about our conversation and letting the front man's sultry voice take over once more.

"You'll see."