Status: It returns...slowly<3

Seize the Day, Relish the Night

019

"So, what is an Ulla?" Jyrki asked as his fingers played across my stomach, while I tried to unlock my door.

I pushed his hands away, hoping that it would help me steady my breathing. "You'll just have to wait and see." I smirked over my shoulder, pushing the door open. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom, where I had left her so I would not come home to any unexpected surprises from the puppy.

I heard her soft whining from behind the door. I chuckled seeing her leaning on the side of the tub, standing on the bed of towels that I had made for her. "And how is my baby girl?" She barked trying to get over the edge of the tub. I scooped her up in my arms and turned around to face Jyrki, who had been standing behind me.

"Ulla, I presume." He smiled seeing how happy I was holding the tiny Siberian husky.

"She was my Christmas present from my parents." I grinned. "Isn't she just precious?" Jyrki nodded and agreed, laughing softly to himself at my excitement. "Would you like to come walk her with me or stay up here and wait?"

"Like I am going to leave you when I just got you back." He smirked, making me melt. He held me close, his arm securely around my waist as we walked the puppy along the harbor in a comfortable silence. "So, do you predict a good year, darling?"

I smiled missing his affectionate word, saved only for me. I fiddled with the heart shape tin in my jacket pocket that had foreseen a wedding. "I hope so."

As soon as I had taken the leash off of Ulla, she ran throughout the apartment still full of energy. I shivered as his breath tickled my ear.

Jyrki pulled me back so I leaned against his chest and slithered his arms around me, slowly unzipping my jacket. "Are you still cold, darling?"

"Freezing," I whispered.

"Mhm." He planted kisses on the nape of my neck. "And I had promised you that I would keep you warm, did I not?"

"You did." I let out a soft moan as his teeth grazed my skin. I turned around in his arms and tugged on a chain hanging off of his pants, pulling him towards my bedroom. I bit my bottom lip noticing the silly little grin on his lips.

He slowed down his footing, taking in the bedroom. It was very comfortable, one he wouldn't mind staying in bed in, spooning the whole day in. The walls were all painted white with the exception of the one behind the queen size bed, which was a soft, soothing green. Pictures and perfume were aligned elegantly along the dresser below the window, which also framed the harbor.

The little tug on Jyrki's vest brought him out of his observations. The grin quickly reappeared as he ran his hands over the purple blouse. His hands curved over my butt through the soft leather pants, which had been a pleasant sight for him to see tonight. He smiled as my cool hands cupped his cheeks bringing him closer to her.

He dipped his head, finally meeting my lips. His fingers curled underneath my shirt and traced the waistline of the pants, gently grazing the skin hidden under them.

I took the zipper of his vest and slowly pulling it down, kissing the freckle in the middle of his chest and slowly pushed it down his arms. I could feel his eyes on me as I pulled back and stepped out of my suede heels. I unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them down.

Jyrki chuckled, fingering the red lacey thong. "I recognize this from when I had your laundry."

I stepped out of my pants and chuckled, pulling him closer as I climbed on the bed. "You're not some kind of perve now, are you?" I grinned teasingly. "Snooping through people's laundry?"

He watched as I lied down on the plush red comforter. "Only for you."

I smiled as Jyrki climbed on top of me; I ran my fingers through his ebony hair. He leaned down and kissed at the corner of my mouth. He continued to kiss down my jaw, his warm breath on my skin driving my nerves crazy as he continued to brand me his.

Jyrki smirked and began to pull the shirt over my head. I sat up and raised my arms over my head and tossed it on the floor. He teeth tugged on the matching lacey material of the bra before pacing sloppy kisses between my breasts, making me laugh.

I closed my eyes, smiling, as he rubbed my thigh and kissed me. I pulled on his pants, the only article of clothing left making him more clothed than me. I pulled back from his red kissed lips that were covered in my lipstick. "Your ass is buzzing."

He groaned and burred his head in my chest. I pulled it out of the tight pocket, amazed that he could have shoved it in there at all, and flipped it open. I held it to his ear and chuckled at his mumbled greeting. "Hello?"

I winced at the loud greeting from the other end and sat up. I leaned on my elbows listening as he began to speak English on the phone, a language that I never did too well with. I smiled as he pouted when I stood up. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a worn t-shirt.

I looked over my shoulder and smirked as he watched my every move. I ushered to the clasp in the back for him to undo. A task that I could do easily on my own, but felt like teasing him with it.

He placed his hand on his heart, letting his eyes roll into his head. "You're killing me, darling." Though, he stood up and complied. He rubbed my back for a moment before letting his fingers trail slowly to the clasp, twisting it off effortlessly.

I smiled thanking him and slipped it off, slipping on the t-shirt. I turned around and giggled as he plopped on the bed still on the phone.

"Who was that?" Bam asked curious.

Jyrki eyed my long legs as I scooped up the puppy before curling up to him. "That would be Tuuli."

"And she would be?" He asked for him to elaborate.

"My girlfriend." Jyrki said proudly.

"Never thought I would see that happen." Bam chuckled. "Well, when do I get to meet her?"

"Never, hopefully." Jyrki said seriously as he smiled. He ruffled the puppy's fur making her growl playfully. "I don't need you scaring her off."

"Adel would never let me do that." Bam laughed.

"How are the twins?" He asked politely, enjoying the little updates on them.

"Talking." Bam sighed. "Can you believe that? They said mama first though, unfortunately."

"I'm sure Adel was happy though." Jyrki chuckled.

"Of course she was," he scoffed. "But, I helped them roll over and now they're starting to crawl." He sighed contently. "It's been amazing, Jyrki; it really has."

"It should be." Jyrki smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. I turned and adjusted myself so I could watch him talk.

"So, back to the subject at hand." Bam announced before he could be distracted once again. "When do I get to meet Tuuli?"

"I don't know, Bam." Jyrki racked through his mind the next time he would be visiting the States. "I'll be in L.A. the end of January."

"Great! Come early and I'll meet you there." He began making plans.

"I don't know if she is even coming with us." Jyrki sighed hoping his friend had heard him, instead of ignoring him like he usually does once he gets an idea stuck in his head.

"Then, ask her; I'll wait." Bam grinned proudly to himself.

Jyrki rolled his eyes. "Not right now. How about this," he tried to compromise. "When I find out, you'll be the first to know."

"Yeah, sounds good." Bam said satisfied with that answer, much to Jyrki's relief. He heard Bam talking whomever was in the background. "Alright man, I gotta go. Adel is dropping the twins off at Ape's before we go to the party. And, then, it'll be a night without crying to interrupt us."

Jyrki chuckled. "Well, I'm glad someone will have an uninterrupted night."

"Oh, shit." Bam began to apologize in realization of what he had done.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled seeing me close my eyes and snuggle up to him.

Bam chuckled. "Alright, I'll let you go so you can salvage what's left of it."

"Bye Bam." Jyrki laughed softly to himself as he flipped his phone shut. "You know, we could have let that go unanswered."

I laughed and cuddled closer to him. "It was a good make-out session anyway. So, who was that?"

"A friend of the band's and mine, Bam." He continued to run his fingers soothingly through my hair.

He smiled to himself noticing that I had fallen asleep. He scooped me gently onto his lap so he could pull the comforter from underneath us. He shimmed out of his pants leaving him in his boxers and pulled the comforter over him as well. Ulla had walked lopsided to the end of the bed, pawing at the blanket to make it comfortable for her.

"Goodnight, Tuuli." Jyrki sighed and kissed my temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
<33333
Comments?