Status: It returns...slowly<3

Seize the Day, Relish the Night

023

I rinsed off in the shower, cleaning off before entering the sauna. Jyrki was already inside the small private room we opted for since we weren't going to go into separate rooms. I grabbed the small towel and hung up the robe next to his outside the room for when we finished.

I felt my hairs stand on end as my body was adjusting to the 80&#730;C room. I laid my towel on the bench and sat on it, bringing my legs up and resting my head on my knees. I turned to Jyrki, smiling as he sat still with his eyes close.

"Yes?" He smiled, not opening his eyes as he felt my stare.

I laughed softly. "Nothing."

We stayed in a content silence for a while; just letting our bodies adjust to the warm temperature, relaxing our muscles, and lowering our blood pressure. I bit my lip, blushing, as we would sneak small glances at the other's nude body.

I shifted the towel under me and laid my head down on his thigh. I smiled as Jyrki played with my hair. He had been at every chance he could. I may have traumatized him with my little joke.

"Do you know when you can come visit me?" Jyrki asked quietly, playing with a golden lock of hair. The only light in the sauna was from the small window in the door. A sleek coat of sweat glistened across our skin from the steam in the small room as we rested on the upper bench.

My head rested on his thigh as I looked up. "Not yet, but I was told that I can send the paper work at any time." Hopefully, this little white lie wouldn't cause as much trouble and it would be a nice surprise.

He took my hand in his and linked our fingers together. "As long as you come to visit me that is all I need."

I smiled and closed my eyes loving it as he played with my hair. "Are you excited to finally conquer the States?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "It's been a long time coming for us and I can't wait to see all the different places."

I sat up and scooched over closer to him. "I thought you would be more excited." I looked at confused. "This is a pretty massive milestone for the band."

"Tuuli," he sighed again, trying to find the right words. "We just found our nitch and now…"

I kissed his cheek. "We will always be fine. Now you need to woo your fans." I laid back and rested my legs across his lap. "This is an exciting time for you, enjoy it."

Jyrki smiled and lifted up one leg, kissing it from the ankle and making his way up. "Like this?"

I giggled and squirmed under his touch when his fingers brushed my thigh as he continued to kiss his way up. "I hate when you tease me." I panted; I don't think my body could take much more heat.

Being nude in the sauna isn't usually a sexual experience; it's too hot for anything to happen. But, the way my skin was reacting to his touch said otherwise.

He chuckled and kissed my knee before lowering my leg again. "It's only fair to get revenge."

I looked down at our linked hands and played with his fingers. "This is going to be hard, isn't it?"

"It will only strengthen our relationship, darling." He said quietly. He brought my hand to his lips, kissing it softly.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. He was talking about the separation that would have happened if I hadn't taken up Ulysses' offer. I was still worried about how I will react when on tour. I know I have to share him, which I don't mind too much. Of course, I would love to be selfish and keep him here all to myself. But, I knew that wasn't realistic.

I snuggled up to him not caring how warm we were already and bit his ear lobe. An hour was long enough. "Let's go cool down."

He looked down into my eyes and saw the need and the want in them. He smirked softly and kissed my nose. "Come on," he squeezed my hand and helped me up.

I shivered as we left the sauna and immediately pulled on the robe. Jyrki tugged on the tie and pulled me into the shower room. I washed the sweat off under the water and gave him a quick kiss as I went to go change.

I made sure I was dry before sliding into my jeans and t-shit. I twisted my hair into a braid before stuffing a knitted hat over my head.

I laughed when he grabbed me from behind to moment I stepped out of the room and kissed my neck. “You didn’t want to get a sausage and drink, did you?” He asked as he let his teeth graze my neck.

“When you put it that way,” I laughed. I turned around and kissed his nose. “Yours?” I bit my lip shyly.

Jyrki pulled me closer and reasoned, “Ulla’s already there.”

I chewed on my bottom lip, my body feeling hotter than the sauna in anticipation. “Lead the way.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the long waits in between chapters. I know what I want to happen in this story, but I get so stuck for some reason how to put it all into words. I figured this chapter may be short, but it's better than nothingThanks for still reading though <3