Innocent Sorrow

Attack

"Lycia hurry its Damon." My friend Bree yelled running around the school. I looked up at her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked an out of breath Bree.

"Demon is in trouble. WE need to help him." She said looking up at me. I sighed and through my backpack into the back of my truck and broke into a hard run. I could hear it now. The sounds of pain and people laughing. My feet moved faster. Half the foot ball team where in a tight circle. There arms reached into the middle of the circle.

"Stop!" I yelled. They stopped and turned to me.

"Your what your going to tell your brother?" Sam said.

"No but I can tell the coach." My brothers voice came from nowhere. He was the best player on the team and all the girls wanted him. He had shaggy brown hair and blue eye that where darker than my own blue ones. He was about 6'3 and was nice to everyone.

"Sorry Van." They mumbled. I pushed through them to Damon. He had a black eye and a busted lip. I probably had bruises I couldn't see yet. Me and Bree went to his side and helped him walk to my car. He sat in my back seat while Bree cleaned him up.

"Why do you let them do that to you?" Bree asked whipping blood off his lip. Damon didn't answer just look at his hands in his lap. I drove to his house.

"Are you sure your going to be OK?" I asked.

"I'll be fine." He smiled at us. Me and Bree looked at each other then back at Damon.

"OK but if you need anything call us." Bree said. He nodded and walked inside. I felt bad for the poor kid. People didn't get to know him they just think he is a depressed freak because the way he looks.

Me and Bree drove in silence but I could tell she hated it. She jumped forward and turned up the music. I laughed as she listened to the song for a second then started singing it at the top of her lung. I started singing along and we stayed that way until we got to her house.

"See you tomorrow." She yelled jumping out of my truck. I pealed away from the curb and headed to my house. I lived in the middle of no were out in the woods. There was only one way to get to my house and that was up a winding dirt road. I bounced in my chruck as I bumpped my way to my house. My house was a nice two story 3 bedroom 2 bath house. It was painted white and was plane in the green woods.

I stepped out of my car shivering as the cold night air hit me and head to the front door when something moved around the corner. Thinking it was one of my cats trying to get back in I walked into the brush. Now I was barley able to see the house. A branch snapped behind me and I whirled around coming face to face well more like face to stomach with a... I don't know. It looked like a wolf but also like a human.

I looked up at its deformed face. It growled saliva dripping onto my forehead. Another growl behind me. I turned to see another one of those things. They growled at me and I pressed myself against the nearest tree. They bent down so the where on all fours and showed me there teeth. They jumped and I felt stabbing pain in my thigh. I was dragged to the ground where the other wolves claws scratched into my face. I was to shocked to scream cry or even make sound. I was thrown around like a rag doll. One of the wolves claws slashed through my back. I whimpered.

Another growl made the wolves stop and look up and I did the same. Another one this one all black unlike the brown ones that where standing over me.

The thing growled again and the wolves ran. The thing walked up to me on two legs. Its golden eyes looked over my body and that's the last thing I saw..
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know tell me how you like tho. PLease comment