Innocent Sorrow

Home

I've been here for a week. I broke the fridge door off twice and almost broke the door off. I have gotten 60 more calls on my cell and never answer one. Carl and Eli have told me about being a werewolf. That one the full moon I would change into one of those half human half wolf creatures and on night that there wasn't a full moon I could change into a real wolf if I practiced or got mad or was under great stress. I can't change during the day unless I was going to fight other wolves. They also told me I would eat alot more which I found out by myself. I also found out I was super strong and had great sences.

"Lycia are you sure about this?" Eli asked.

"Yes I really want to go home." I said.

"You got Mine and Carls number?" I nodded waving my phone.

"Good." SHe said. I got into Carls truck and closed the door. Eli waved and Carl put the turck in drive. Snow and ice covered the roads and Carl was driving like a crazy person.

"Why don't you slow down?" I almost yelled. Carl cracked a smile one he doesn't show offten.

"We wont crash but if we did it ouldn't hurt us." He said. My hand clenched onto the door as I staired at the dirt road getting closer and closer. Carl pulled over.

"I'll see you soon." Carl said. I stepped out breathing in the cold air. I started up to the house. It slowly came into veiw along with 5 cars including the sheriffs. I crept to the front door and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I opened my eyes and grabed the doornob exhaling and opening the door. Voice came from the kitchen. I silently closed the door behind me and took a look into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry. We haven't found Lycia. We lost all trails and there are no clue where she could be." The cherif said. My moms shoulder shook her messy blond hair sticking to her wet cheeks her eyes blood shot from crying. My dad pulled my mom closer to him. He looked looked like my mom. Sad old and hopless. Van looked even worse than them. He was just standing there his arms hanging at his eyes and his air messy like he hasnt brushed it in a few days. His blue eyes where dull almost gray and he looked pail. I stood in the door looking at the people sitting at the table. Some of my relitaves where here. My aunt and my neices.

"I'm going to my room." Van said not bother to look up. He walked torwards me not seeing nothing. Once his back was facing everyone he looked up tears filled his eyes. They went wide with shock.

"Lycia?" He said.

"Oo God. Its you." My mom said brushing past Van and pulling me into a hug. I felt her shaking. I rubbed her back and let her cry.

"I thought you where gone." She sobbed pulling away. Van was still looking at me.

"Lycia I would like to ask you some things." Sheriff Nelson said.

"What?" I asked.

"Whould you please tell us what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said looking away.

"You could tell us." He said. I looked into his eyes. He jumped back.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I said looking away.

"Its ok honey." My mom said.

"I just want to go to bed." I said turning on my heal and walking up to my room.