Innocent Sorrow

New Seats

The next morning Van drove me to school. My parents didn't trust me much anymore. Not after the 2 vanishing acts I pulled. They called the school and told them to call if I skipped a class.

When I got to the school I stepped out of the car. I looked around hoping to see Zack or Eli but didn't see them. I sighed and started going up the steps of the school.

"Hey Lycia whee you going?" Bree asked coming up to my side. I shot a look at her.

"Why would you want to know." I said opening the door. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I started to fall backwards but my body took over and I spun around land on all fours. I looked up.

"Your more like a little cat." Zack said helping me up.

"Right. You caught me by surprise." I said pushing myself off.

"Really?" He said leaning down. From the last change I've grown a god 4 inches. But I still wasn't as tall as Zack. I came to his neck and I was 6 foot. My hair was growing like crazy to. The other day my hair reached my lower back now it reached my thighs. It was crazy.

"Yes you walk like a cat." I smiled.

"Really I think its more like a wolf." He purred. I shook my head.

"She we go to class." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed and nodded leaving a shocked Bree behind us. She shook her and followed close behind us so she could listen.

"SO hows it going?" Zack asked. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"Hard. You know how it is. Life changing moment." I gave a sad chuckle.

"Zack, Bree, Lycia hurry up." Eli said waiting outside her class. We hurried inside and sat down. Zack went to the back of the classroom and sat down. Ive never notice him. How could I not. He was tall and cute. I would have at least said hi to him once.

Damon walked into class and sat down next to me. He was hiding his face.

"Damon what happen?" I asked. He didn't even look up.

"Damon let me see." I said. I touched his cheek to get him to look at me. My breath caught. His lip was busted and he had a black eye.

"Who did it?" I asked.

"Its the same people as always. Just leave it." He said.

"I'll talk to Van." I said.

"Just leave it." Damon said. I almost growled but held it down.

"OK every one we are switching seats." Eli said giving me a hint of a smile. She tapped a new seating chart at the front o the room and I smiled. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the Zack. He smiled at me showing his long K-9s.

"You know Carl doesn't save everyone. Your lucky." He said turning to me.

"I know." i said looking into his eyes.

"you know it will be easier if you aren't around them in the beginning." He said giving me a sad smile.

"I know. I said looking at Bree and Damon across the room.

"I feel bad lying to them so much. I've known them forever."

"How about tonight me and you go out." Zack said leaning forwards so that our noses where almost touching.

"OK I'll see if I can get out." I said looking into his gold eyes. He leaned back and smiled.