Self-Righteousness is Wearing Thin

That's a Good Girl

Vengeance's P.O.V
I must have fallen asleep waiting because the next thing I knew, Gates was shaking me awake.

"What? I was awake."

"Right. Well I brought Talia."

"Oh, right. What the fuck took so long?"

"Well, she's a girl and -"

"Well, If you were me and you were raped by an egotistical pig, how would you feel?" Talia snapped, cutting Gates off.

Pig? She just called me a pig. I was shocked. No one had the guts to say things like that to my face. I must have had a stunned expression because Talia smiled. I growled. "Gates, you're dismissed." Gates bowed his head slightly and left.

"Well, Talia, you and I are going to do something special today." Her smiled faded. "We're going to find out just how useful you are." I jumped off of my throne. "Follow me." She scowled but followed at a safe distance.

I led her to the battle grounds where Shadows and Plague were waiting for us. "You two ready?" I asked them.

"Yes."

"Ready for what?" Talia asked angrily.

"You are going to fight these two."

Talia's P.O.V.
Fight these two? I looked them both up and down and my stomach turned several backflips. Now I'm dead.

I was allowed to change into clothes better suited for fighting, then I was taken into the fighting arena. The first thing I noticed was how many people I was surrounded by. Was the whole kingdom here?

After a few minutes, Plague entered from the other side, greeted by plenty applause. We met in the center to be told the "rules" by Vengeance.

"Pretty much anything goes," he began. "If you're down for ten seconds you lose."

Vengeance walked away and Plague slyly said, "Good luck," and slapped my ass.

God damn it! I am so sick of being treated like a sex toy! I growled and punched Plague in the nose. "What the fuck?" he shouted, holding his bloody nose.

I grinned. "He said anything goes."

He returned my grin. "That he did." Seconds later, I threw a punch to his stomach briefly knocking the wind out of him.

Plague then picked me up and threw me on the ground. I hit and felt a sharp pain in my back, but I recovered quickly and sprang back up. He then threw a few punched; I dodged the first and the second hit me hard in the left shoulder. In response, I grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground. He stayed down for about 6 seconds and bounced back up. Why couldn't he just stay down?

"Okay, time to stop messing around," Plague croaked. He tackled me to the ground and pinned me there. I tried to free my arms but couldn't get out of his grip. Then, I realized he hadn't pinned my legs down.

Big mistake.

I pulled me leg up and kneed him in the ass. He let go of my shoulders and I shoved him off. He hit a nearby wall and was knocked unconcious.

Wow. I actually beat him. There were many boos coming from the spectaters, but I ignored it. As I caught my breath, what I guessed was the medical help came and took Plague away.

One down, one to go.

Shadows walked out of the place where Plague had entered earlier. He got probably 3 times the applause Plague got. I met him in the middle. "You took out my best man. I have to admit, I'm impressed. But don't expect me to be that easy."

I glared and threw a punch which he caught. Then, I tried to kick him but he stopped that too and threw me to the ground. I got up and tackled him to the ground I straddled his waist to hold him down. He smiled at me.

"I like this position. Maybe we'll get to do this when we're not fighting." I backhanded him and punched him in the face a few times.

Before getting up, I punched him the stomach. He got up. "Damn, you're tougher than I thought." Before I could even move, Shadows was behind me, holding my arms to my back. He pressed me to the wall and said, "Give up now or I'l break your arms."

"Fuck you," I snarled defiantly.

Shadows started his slow arm breaking, making me yell. "Give up?" I shook my head. He continued and I screamed. The pain was unbearable. I had to give up.

"Okay,I give up," I practically whispered.

"What was that?"

I groaned knowing exactly what he wanted me to do. "I said I give up!"

"That's a good girl," he breathed in my ear. Shadows released me and I fell to the ground.

If my pride wasn't crushed before, it definitely was now.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go!

M. Vengeance and J. Shadows