Self-Righteousness is Wearing Thin

Le Epilogue

Vengeance's P.O.V.
It's been several years since Talia was found in the desert. Now we are married and have two children.

The Blood Tribe and Wind Tribe have been united. We kept the name Blood Tribe though. It definately is different.

"Daddy, daddy!" my two year old son Aric cried.

Talia walked behind him holding our new born daughter Laila. She looks just like her mother, beautiful.

I picked up my son and walked over to where Talia was now standing.

The rest of the guys all found their special someone out of the Wind Tribe. Gates is even expecting his first child.

No one has dared mentioned Zerafyna or Athela, which is good. Everyone seems to be happier now that the two tribes have joined.

There is no longer a harem; there's no longer a need to have one.

Talia and I walked hand in hand down the streets of our kingdom. Aric ran ahead of us; everyone says he is just like me. But I believe he has Talia's spirit.

I couldn't imagine a life without her or the rest of my family.

"I love you Talia"

"I love you too Vengeance."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!

and again, thanks everyone!
We hope you enjoyed reading this as much as we did writing it.!

J. Shadows & M. Vengeance