Self-Righteousness is Wearing Thin

Where Am I?

Christ's P.O.V.
Guarding these gates sometimes seems like the most pointless thing ever. Barely anyone comes out here except the crazy people. I'm the head guard; I should be doing something better than guarding the motherfucking gates. So, I pretty much go off into my own little world for hours.

"Christ. Christ!"

I felt a rock hit my lower back and turned around to see Shadows. "Vengeance has a job for you," he informed me.

It's about fucking time.

"What is it?"

"You get to guard the new prisoner."

Great. It's probably a deranged psychopath. I sighed. "Okay. Martin, take my place."

I followed Shadows back to the kingdom and into the basement (AKA the harem). Okay, maybe it wasn't a crazy man. Shadows stopped. "In here." We went into the room Shadows had stopped in front of.

"Okay, here's the deal," he began, "This girl could be the heir to the Wind Tribe throne. You have to guard her 'til she wakes up. When she does, you're to take her up to Vengeance." Well, it was better than the gates. "Don't screw this up," said Shadows while leaving.

Why does everyone say that?

I swear this girl is dead. It's been hours. I kind of feel like a stalker just watching this girl. If she doesn't wake up soon, I'll probably fall asleep.

Talia's P.O.V.
I woke up feeling extremely thirsty and hungry. Then, I realized i wasn't in the desert anymore. I jumped off the bed I was put on and noticed a guy half asleep in front of the door.

"Where am I?" I screamed, waking him up.

"Oh. You're up. You need to come with me now."

"I'm not going anywhere," I snarled. The man sighed.

"Thought i wouldn't have to do this." Then, he tied my hands behind my back with rope and held on to one end.

He started pulling me out of the room. I must have lost more energy than I thought because he was having no trouble pulling me no matter how much I struggled.

"Can you tell me where we're going at least?"

He replied, "Upstairs."

I should have known.

We finally came to a large door where the guy stopped. He opened the door to reveal a throne room.

"Hey Vengeance. Your newplay thing prisoner is up."

Prisoner?

I followed the man into the room and saw two other men. "Good, you can go do whatever now Christ." The man who had brought me here untied my hands and left.

"Where am I?" I demanded. The man who had spoken earlier laughed.

"I'll be asking the questions here. Who are you?"

"I am Talia. Heir to the Wind Tribe throne." I answered with fake pride. I wasn't going to let these guys know I was banished.

"Why are you way out here so far from home?" I had no idea what to say to this. Before I could think anymore, I was knocked to the ground. I looked up and saw the guy standing above me.

"You're probably spying, stupid bitch." He pulled me up by the hair to a standing position. Tears stung my eyes. "You'll never forget messing with the Blood Tribe or its leader." He threw me back down and turned to the other man. "Gates, please escort Talia back to her room."

"Sorry about him," Gates said, when we got back to "my room." "He's not a big fan of your mom because she killed his dad." I didn't say anything; I was in too much pain and too pissed off.

"Can I get you anything? Food, water?" I just shrugged. "Okay, I guess I'll just bring it here and if you want it, you can have it." With that, he left the room.

This was the worst. First, I get banished. Then, I'm prisoner to the worst tribe possible. This was not going to end well for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banners anyone?
feedback please? constructive criticism?
hope you all like it.

J. Shadows & M. Vengeance
p.s. we would like some feedback, thanks