Self-Righteousness is Wearing Thin

I've Never Felt So Violated

Vengeance's P.O.V.
A few days later...

Talia seems to finally be learning that I'm in charge. She seems to have changed in the past few days. She's somewhat happy.

Well, I guess it's better than having someone mopey around all the time.

Gates walked in about mid-afternoon. "Vengeance, you're needed at the training grounds." I hated some of the shit I had to do. I groaned.

"Alright. Talia, let's go."

When we got to the training grounds, my jaw dropped. It was an absolute mob scene. All of my men were fighting, with the exception of Shadows and Plague who were trying to break it up. The two men came over to me.

"We can't break it up. We've done everything," Shadows said gasping for air.

"What exactly happened?"

"I don't know, it just started out with two guys yelling, then escalated to this."

I looked over at Talia who was watching the fight intensely. I chuckled slightly. She turned to me and glared.

"What's so funny?"

"You." Talia rolled her eyes and turned back to the action. I chuckled again.

"So if you've tried everything, what am I supposed to do to stop this?"

"Oh, they'll listen to you," Plague stated. "You should hear some of the shit they say about you."

I raised an eyebrow, "You know, I don't even care."

I walked into the training grounds and yelled, "Hey, stop this now!" Surprisingly everyone stopped fighting. "Now ine up!" The men lined up immediately.

"Now that I have your attention, who started this mob scene?" Two men on opposite sides of the line stepped forward to be recognized.

"Your punishment is military suspension and no harem privileges for a month." Their faces dropped at the last part. "If this ever happens again, all of you will be punished. And now I turn things back to Shadows and Plague."

When I turned back, I saw Talia's astonished expression and smiled.

"Impressive, aren't I?"

She scowled and said, "Whatever, just take me back."

Talia's P.O.V.
As were were walking back, I felt Gates's and Vengeance's eyes on me the whole time. God, you'd think I was naked.

I didn't mind Gates's gaze as much, but it still felt awkward.

Vengeance, who was in front of Gates and I, walked into the thrown room. I blew Gates a quick kiss and followed Vengeance in.

Vengeance was still staring at me when i entered, but now it was an even creepier stare. Finally getting fed up with it, I asked,

"What are you staring at?"

"You"

"Can you please stop?"

"No."

He pinned me to the wall by my shoulders. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to hide the fear in my voice. He forced me to look up at him and kissed me.

Keeping me pinned to the wall with one arm, Vengeance slid his other hand into my pants and plunged his fingers into me.

He kept his fingers at a painfully rough pace and then started biting my neck. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as he kept this up.

Before I could register what he was doing next, he forced himself into me. When he came, he pulled out and I dropped to the ground.

I felt disgusting. One of the only things I had left was taken from me.

Vengeance regained his composure and walked out the main doors. Next thing I knew, Gates was carrying me and comforting me as I cried into his chest.

I'd never felt so violated in my life. I'm so grateful I have Gates to help me get through this. I'd probably die if he wasn't here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again thanks for feedback.

So, what'd you think?

J. Shadows & M. Vengeance