Self-Righteousness is Wearing Thin

I Wish It Could Last

Gates's P.O.V.
How the hell could he do this to her? I'd been asking myself the same question over and over while pacing Talia's chambers.

She passed out a few minutes ago. She cried herself to sleep. After a few more minutes, I felt it was okay to leave, so I headed to my own chambers.

Vengeance's P.O.V.
God I can't sleep. What the hell is my problem? I can't keep Talia'sgorgeous terrified eyes out of my head.

Maybe one of the harem girls can take my mind off of her.

(sometime later)

Well I'm not as tense anymore, but it still didn't help! She helped with everything except getting Talia's face out of my head.

Do I, Vengeance, feel guilty? How can this be happening?

I heard a knock on my door. "What? Who is it?"

"It's Christ."

"Come in." Christ walked in carrying something. "We found this near the gate in the sand. It's probably hers."

He handed me the object and left. It appeared to be a bracelet or arm band. I put it down on a table went to sleep.

(Next Morning)

I was sitting in the throne room waiting for Talia to come in.

Talia's P.O.V.
When I woke up, I felt disgusting and alone. I left my room to go bathe. Gates must have left the door open for this reason.

Ahh, hot water feels good. My muscles slowly start to loosen up. When I got out and started to dry off, I felt someone put a rough hand on my shoulder. I jumped in response, thinking it was Vengeance, and skeptically turned around. My nerves calmed down when I saw it was Gates.

He tilted my head up by my chin and stared into my eyes. This felt a little awkward considering I'm only covered by a thin robe.

He held my gaze for what seemed like an eternity and leaned in, making it seem like he was going to kiss me before he stopped.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I leaned in the rest of the way and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He deepened the kiss and traced my lips with his tongue. I skeptically let him continue.

He lifted me up and carried me to my chambers without being seen. I'm sure if we were caught, we would be in tons of trouble.

Then we reached my room, Gates gently laid me on my bed and slowly climbed on top of me. He untied my robe to reveal my naked self. "You're beautiful." I couldn't help but blush.

Soft kisses were being left up and down my body. I ran my hands along his muscular arms while arching my back. I pulled his shirt off and also his pants as well. I could feel "him" against my thigh. He gave me a look that was pleading for entry. I was a little scared after what happened with Vengeance, but I trust Gates. Maybe I was ready.

I looked him in the eyes and nodded in approval. He slowly entered me as he stroked the side of my face. His movements were slow and gentle, nothing at all like Vengeance. He told me it would only hurt for a moment and he was right.

After I got past the pain, I felt total pleasure. His thrusts became a little faster. When I wanted him to go faster, I automatically bucked my hips forward. He smiled down at me and and sped up.

Many moans escaped our mouths and a few screams from me. As we both neared our climaxes, our pace increased more. As I came, I felt total euphoria, Gates kept going to reach his peak. When he came, I orgasmed again. We rode out the ecstasy and collapsed in each others arms.

As we laid there, Gates whispered, "I will never hurt you." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. I may have lost my virginity to Vengeance, but with Gates it like my first time. I wish this moment would last forever.

Like that'll happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading!

sorry for the wait...

feedback?

J. Shadows & M. Vengeance