Status: Working on it(:

Multiple Personality Disorder Victims Still Fall in Love

Anna`s Abuse

“Hannah, please, come on, don`t be a loser, you want me as much as I want you,” Anna was trying to convince me to have sex with her, when I already said no, I didn`t want to. I wasn`t ready. She never acted like this, she always understood everything, but not this, she kept pushing, hurting me.
“Anna, no!” I said, going into another room. She seemed angry, she seemed tired of me saying no.
“Hannah, listen to me right now,” she said, angry, scaring me, but I just rolled my eyes like she didn`t affect me. She walked over to me, since I was pausing before I walked out of the room. She grabbed my arm, really tiredly, deeply digging her sharp nails into my arm. Tears began to fall down my face. I couldn`t handle any of this.
“Now you listen here, I`m really quite horny, so you go and get on that bed, or I will make you,” she said in a low whisper into my hear. I tried running off but that didn`t work she grabbed me and banged my head against the wall, making me uncable of running. She picked me up and threw me on the bed. I knew then and there this was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not, I would of screamed, but I knew no one would hear me. It would be pointless. So instead I begged.
“Anna, please, please don`t do this,” I begged, crying so much now.
“Stay right there on that bed or I will make sure you wake up with fishes,” She threatened.
I nodded, listening, I was too scared not to. She snatched some belts out of my dresser, I figured that’s how she liked sex, to beat me, but I was wrong, she tied me to the bed that way.
I can`t lie, I was turned on, I was wet. I was scared though; I was being raped, being hurt by someone I thought loved me. I don`t want to have sex this early, and especially now with her after she is hurting me.
She began stripping in front of me, and I became soaked but closed my eyes, so I didn`t have to watch anything that was going to happen, she didn`t seem to mind, she just wanted some. “I can tell you are turned on, don`t you dare tell me you are not, I know you too well,”
Then, you know the rest, or can conclude it, I don`t want to tell you any further horrifying details. That`s when the MPD started.